Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:06 pm
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

Second YearSlytherinBeaterHalf-Blood

User Image
₯arius thought about who was on the other teams. “Well the team beaters are not much of a threat. You could try out for that... But you don't seem like the type for hitting the Bludgers at people. The team seeker seems older I'm not sure what year he's in but he may be looking for a replacement, you could try that.” He said trying to be helpful.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:18 pm
User Image
User Image
Second YearGryffindorChaserSingle

┏━━━┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┏━┓┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┗━┛┣━━┳┓┏┳┓┏┫┃┏┓┏┳━━┓
┃┏┓┏┫┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃━━┫
┃┃┃┗┫┗┛┃┃┃┃┗┛┃┗┫┗┛┣━━┃
┗┛┗━┻━━┻┻┻┻━━┻━┻━━┻━━┛

Romulus snickered. "Do you think it would be possible to steal Seeker away from Sam? Mr Hotshot All-Star? Not bloody likely!" He said with a smile. He knew the Captain wouldn't be going anywhere on the team. He would be lucky just to be reinstated as a Chaser, let alone his desired spot as Beater.
┏━━┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓
┃┏┓┃┃┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃
┃┗┛┗┫┃┏━━┳┳━┛┣━┛┣┳━━┳┳━┛┃
┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃━╋┫┏┓┃┏┓┣┫┏┓┣┫┏┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┗┫┃━┫┃┗┛┃┗┛┃┃┏┓┃┃┗┛┃
┗━━━┻━┻━━┻┻━━┻━━┻┻┛┗┻┻━━┛

Wearing
{What's on my mind?}{}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:43 pm
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

User Image
₯arius smiled at his comments “Hey you never know. He can't be a seeker always. Last year One of the beaters could not make any of the games so I got to play as a beater. And Next year Ronyo, the team capatin will be no longer here so I know I'm going to get to play again. Then I can really prove myself. I'll Knock Chase off his broom and then Heather after him.” He said with a determined look.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:30 pm

Im a phoenix in the water
A fish thats learnt to fly
And Ive always been a daughter
But feathers are meant for the sky
So Im wishing, wishing further
For the excitement to arrive
Its just Id rather be causing the chaos
Than laying at the sharp end of this knife

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Eve Acelynn fallrein
"Ace"
Second Year Slytherin~Pureblood

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´
`.۰ .´

Eve smiled and agreed, letting the sun soak into her skin. She let out a sigh; it had been a while since she had been down here. Eve started to think.
"Edd, don't you have two other brothers at the school?" She was going off memory, but she felt like she was slowly realizing the extent of the boy's branches.

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´
`.۰ .´

With every small disaster
Ill let the waters still
Take me away to some place real

'Cause they say home is where your heart is set in stone
where you go when youre alone
Is where you go to rest your bones
Its not just where you lay your head
It's not just where you make your bed
As long as were together, does it matter where we go?

Kai Sparrowheart

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:30 am
User Image
User Image
Second YearGryffindorPurebloodChaserSingle

┏━━━┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┏━┓┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┗━┛┣━━┳┓┏┳┓┏┫┃┏┓┏┳━━┓
┃┏┓┏┫┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃━━┫
┃┃┃┗┫┗┛┃┃┃┃┗┛┃┗┫┗┛┣━━┃
┗┛┗━┻━━┻┻┻┻━━┻━┻━━┻━━┛

Romulus snickered again. I suppose you're right. Maybe I'll get lucky. Who knows?" He said, a half-smirk on his face. When he mentioned he was going to hit Chase, then Heather, he couldn't help to grin. "Lucky you don't have a grudge on my sister then, eh?" He laughed, happy that Remy, while usually aimed after, wouldn't be bludgeoned to death by Darius.
┏━━┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓
┃┏┓┃┃┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃

Wearing
{What's on my mind?}{}

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:44 am
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

User Image
₯arius smiled a bit and moved some heir out of his eyes. “Well I don't really have a grudge with the two. Its just... I was kinda crap my first year playing. So I'm trying to make myself better by beating some of the best players I know. I had wanted to start with Sunny from the Gryffindor team since he and I seemed to be at the same level but he quit and told me if I hit his brother Chase I'd the better of the two of us.” Now that Darius heard the words come from his mouth he thought they sounded silly. He also felt worse for hitting Sun when he found out the boy quit the team.
User Image

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:52 am
User Image
User Image

┏━━━┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┏━┓┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┗━┛┣━━┳┓┏┳┓┏┫┃┏┓┏┳━━┓
┃┏┓┏┫┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃━━┫
┃┃┃┗┫┗┛┃┃┃┃┗┛┃┗┫┗┛┣━━┃
┗┛┗━┻━━┻┻┻┻━━┻━┻━━┻━━┛

Romulus blinked. He understood where the boy stood in the matter, but he still didn't understand why Heather was under fire. "So you want to hit Chase because Sun said you couldn't? Seems a bit harsh. Chase being such a nice guy and all. I'd think you would want to hit the biggest threat, yeh?" He blinked at the other boy, wanting to know more. "Furthermore, if you're picking people based only on bets, then why are you firing for Heather? I know Remy never bet you, and I'm Heather's only other sibling here. So answer me, why do you predetermine the targets you have?" He continued, an odd anger building inside him. His eyebrow arched and he glared at Darius.
┏━━┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓
┃┏┓┃┃┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃

Wearing
{What's on my mind?}{}

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:07 am
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Edd Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Excited.
✔Status: Single

Edd chuckled when he heard Eve's question and nodded. "Yeah, Sam is a Gryffindor, a year ahead of me and Simon is a Claw, two years ahead of me. My little brother Nicko will be coming next year." He looked out at the sparkling water and smiled. "Do you have any siblings, beside Alaric?"

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:31 pm
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

User Image
₯arius looked at Romy and could feel this was getting complicated. “Well it was not that Sun said I could not its just that he himself was never able to hit him and as for your um sister. She's the best beater I've seen and... I want to be as good as her, maybe even better. I also want to be as good as my team captain. But he'll be going away next year. so I don't think I'll have the chance to prove myself to him...” He looked over the water. “To prove I'm not worthless.” He hated how he looked in the water so much like his father who hated him he wondered if there was any part of his muggle mother in him or was he destined to be another version of his father. He wished he knew her. Picking up a stone he threw it in the lake, making ripples disturbing his image and he turned away from the water before it reformed.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Im a phoenix in the water
A fish thats learnt to fly
And Ive always been a daughter
But feathers are meant for the sky
So Im wishing, wishing further
For the excitement to arrive
Its just Id rather be causing the chaos
Than laying at the sharp end of this knife

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Eve Acelynn fallrein
"Ace"
Second Year Slytherin~Pureblood

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´
`.۰ .´

Eve nodded. "You have a lot of brothers. I would probably die if I was in that position. And aside from Alaric, my Aunt adopted a kid named Tobi this summer. He's a year younger than Alaric and me."

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´
`.۰ .´

With every small disaster
Ill let the waters still
Take me away to some place real

'Cause they say home is where your heart is set in stone
where you go when youre alone
Is where you go to rest your bones
Its not just where you lay your head
It's not just where you make your bed
As long as were together, does it matter where we go?

Kai Sparrowheart

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:28 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Edd Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Excited.
✔Status: Single

He smirked and said, "That's not even half of it. I've got another brother named Jojo. He's a squib and works in my parents shop in Hogsmeade. Then there's my brother Marcel. He's nine. And then the baby of the family, my little sister Jennifer." He slipped off his shoes and socks and stuck his feet in the water. "Having a big family has its perks, and its negatives, I guess."

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:14 pm
User Image
User Image

┏━━━┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┏━┓┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┗━┛┣━━┳┓┏┳┓┏┫┃┏┓┏┳━━┓
┃┏┓┏┫┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃━━┫
┃┃┃┗┫┗┛┃┃┃┃┗┛┃┗┫┗┛┣━━┃
┗┛┗━┻━━┻┻┻┻━━┻━┻━━┻━━┛

Romulus grinned. "Makes sense. Heather is really talented!" He nodded, long hair swishing about as he did. He looked at the boy's reflection, seeing his own cast in shadow. When the other boy threw a stone in the water, Romy blinked. "You are not worthless. Everyone has a purpose. Everyone has a reason they are here. Just because you don't know your reason doesn't mean you don't have one, just that you need to look harder." He didn't know where he was getting the words from, or who he was trying to inspire. He stepped out of the shadowed area, his reflection joining Darius'. His eyes were dark, foreboding almost, as he said, "Everyone. Everyone has a purpose. Don't leave without fulfilling it."
┏━━┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓
┃┏┓┃┃┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃

Wearing
{What's on my mind?}{}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:00 pm
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

User Image
₯arius heard the boys words. “Wow that's really wise.” He said with a bit of smile. “I hope my purpose is something I would want of it.”
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:41 am
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Lake/ End of the year Dueling area

Ronyo looked around at the wards he had finished placing around the grass clearing just next to the famous Black Lake. He had put this thing together more to help give a few people some way to get out frustration and aggression in a controlled environment. The Dueling Club was doing great but this was for more than just club members, but any of the people competing today would be from the club. This was a great way to end the last year Ronyo would be at Hogwarts with a real bang. Tamara had even agreed to help monitor the matches and have one with him at the end to put on a real show for everyone.

The area was nicely sized, which was why Ronyo had picked the location. A large dome ward surrounded the main dueling area that would prevent wild shots sailing off into the castle or into the forest. The grass had been enchanted with fire repellent spells so it wouldn’t burn up when someone ended up using a fire spell. The Head Boy also planned on warding everyone against burns today as well, so the fire spells would still have an effect of impact, heat, and the ability to obscure you in the flames, but he didn’t feel like sending a wave of magically burned patients suddenly to the hospital wing. Tamara would also be bringing some of her potions she was great at making to keep injuries to a minimum. Ronyo had also taken the time to mark off zones the opponents would be dueling in. Circular areas were bordered with white marking on the ground showing the area they had to move around in, Ronyo picked a circle stage so people could dodge and really get into the duel. The was areas marked off for people to stand and watch, or sit in the soft grass while the other dueled. Ronyo really hoped this would all turn out to be a great event.

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:05 pm
With a thousand lies

Tell me all your plans and I'll laugh back in your face

And a good disguise

Preach me your religion if you're dumb enough to pray

Hit ‘em right between the eyes

Look what I became, honey

§ ··¤(` ×[¤ i¢h ¢αʇiא ¤]× ´)¤·· §

Wearing

ஆ৳»§lytherinஆ৳»קurebloodஆ৳»Ŧhird Yearஆ৳»
Volare

User Image User Image
Michelle walked to where the letter had specified she should go and looked around. In one hand she twirled her mahogany wand. She was the first one there besides Ronyo. Grey eyes scanned the area slowly, an apathetic look adorning her features per usual. Ever since the incident in the forest Michelle had been wary around Ronyo. She felt like he somehow knew what she knew, or had at least guessed enough for her to be put in an awkward situation. She sighed and tossed her wand into the air, catching it quickly a second later. Along with her suspicions about Ronyo, she has also been thinking a lot about the fact that this was both Ronyo and Tay's last year at Hogwarts. It would be strange next year, not seeing them around, and she would never admit it out loud, but she was rather upset about Tay leaving. She didn't know when or if she'd see him once she wasn't seeing him at school. With another sigh she returned her attention to the present and nodded towards Ronyo. "Hey."As she spoke her loyal Volare appeared in the sky and landed gently on her shoulder. She smiled ever so slightly and stroked the bird gently. As she stroked him, he began to sing gently and quietly near her ear.
User Image
OOC:...

When you walk away

What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say

Searching for disaster

See the lightning in your eyes

Watching my whole life flash in front of my eyes

See ‘em running for their lives

Dressed up as a life

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games