Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:59 am
User Image
Chase Henrick
~ House ::: First Year ~

User Image

Ariana's reaction was quite amusing, not that he would show it. Maybe I will shower her with more random facts later on, he thought.

"Well, I knew about the school because of my father. I was planning on entering Key Stage 3 this fall, but I guess I got bored with normal classes. I kind of just decided on a whim," he answered.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:09 pm
User ImageShina waited patiently by the boats. The excitement and nervousness of the group filled the air, along with the soft chatter of the students. A little bit of those nerves got to Shina, and she flicked her wrist, causing her wand to fall neatly into her hand from her forearm holster. Having confirmed that her holster was in working order, Shina tucked the wand away again. It wasn't like she even knew any spells yet, but the wand was still a comforting weight against her arm.  

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:11 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana raised an eyebrow. "What's Key Stage 3?" she asked, not knowing if it's a school name or a learning program. Chase knows a lot for an eleven year old, she thought, still thinking about how he goes into detail about little things that wouldn't make a difference. Ariana watched a girl as she flicked her wand out of her holster.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:16 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick

User Image

"It's the legal term for the three years of education in England. It's basically a fancy term for 'middle school'," he replied. I sound like those super old turtles who keep rambling about useless knowledge.

((I know nothing about the English education system. rofl ))

User Image

His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:21 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana nodded to show she understood what Chase was talking about. "My middle school is just called a middle school. It doesn't have a fancy name or anything," she said, thinking about home. "Would Key Stage 3 be a prep school or a public school?" she asked, wondering if it depends on anything.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:35 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick

User Image

"All public schools have the legal term 'KS3', which was defined in the Education Act 2002 as public schools with students age 11 to 14, or something like that," he said. He wasn't too sure, because he wasn't crazy enough to pick up gigantic books on the different clauses passed by the government. He wasn't sure if there was even a book on the laws and acts.

User Image

- Pearl S. Buck

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:41 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana shrugged. "That's probably why mine isn't called Key Stage 3. I went to a private school," she explained before letting out a small giggle. "I guess I'm still technically going to a private school," she said, referring to Hogwarts.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:13 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick

User Image

"The most private of all, where 99% of the population doesn't know it exists," he estimated, laughing a little.

"How was your school?" Chase asked, making a small effort to get the conversation going.

User Image

- Pearl S. Buck

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:30 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana chuckled at Chase's comment. "My school was really fun. It has all sorts of clubs for students to join. I joined Choir and Band. Well, I started singing from a young age, but in band last year, I learned how to play guitar. I also improved on playing the piano," she explained, thinking about how it's so easy to express yourself through music. "I just hope Hogwarts has musical clubs to join. Were you in any clubs at your school?" she asked Chase.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:53 pm
`•.¸¸.••´´`•.(`•.¸Payton Loughty III¸.•´).•´``•• .¸¸.•´

•°o.O First Year~ Unsorted O.o°•

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
׺°”˜`”°º×☠׺°”˜`”°º×
She heard one of the people she'd pushed yell after her. And she'd heard the female she was talking to characterize her as if she knew her. 'Must be a know it all, she thought somewhere between amusement and deep agitation. Seeing as people were climbing into boats she boarded one herself, making sure to take a seat on the last row. Her icey orbs became fascinated with the dark, dismal water of the lake as she waited, still impatiently, for them to take leave. As she sat her her thoughts turned to 'Stupid, know it all wenches.'

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Hear me sing the song of the week:My Heart Will Go On
Time of Day/Date:〗Night
Mood:〗Irate
〖【OutOfCandy:〗Sorry for the sort post but I'm really unsure of what to say right now razz
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

-Mister Grell Sutcliff-

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:01 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick

User Image

"Even if it doesn't have a musical club, you can make one, right?" That is, assuming Hogwarts was like any other schools. "I never joined any clubs," he simply stated. He preferred going to the library and sit down somewhere, anywhere, and just read.

User Image

- Pearl S. Buck

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:03 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana nodded. "I guess I could always make one. Would you like to join?" she asked Chase, hoping he would do that rather than read all day. "I can't stay focused long enough on a book to read for more than, maybe half an hour," she stated.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

enoetoe

Witty Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:58 pm
User Image

█ █ █ █ █ █

J E N N I F E R - K A P L A N

f i r s t y e a r - u n s o r t e d

█ █ █ █ █ █

"to be or not to be, that is the question."
- william shakespear

╔══════════════════╗

Jennifer sighed, realizing that after the twenty pounds in book she had bought she was obviously going to be doing some time with her good old friend Mr. Book. And she was pretty sure skimming the pages wouldn't cut it. "Oh. Well that makes sense." was all the first year could say. And what house did she guess I'd be in? Somethingdor and Hufflewhat? Whatever, I'll find out soon enough. They probably think I'm brilliantly dumb already, and asking the names again would just add on to that impressiom. Jennie thought, almost embarassing herself.

Juniper had been correct on the fact that people were going in the boats, and Jennie would have rather gone ahead and plopped in but she kept her mouth shut and her feet still.
"And me afraid of water? No way! I love the water!" Jennie exclaimed. This being true, infact. Jennie had never been one of those toddlers kicking and screaming when their mothers tried to get them to swim.

╚══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:00 pm
Marko James

I may not fully SEE you....
I may not fully HEAR you..

User Image ````Marko followed her, catching enough to understand where they were going, but not really knowing the whole story, as it was not just speed that made it hard for him to understand, but tone and volume as well. "I...I'm not looking...foreword to Flying.." He said. It showed that he had not gotten the full sentence. "I...Or potions...spells...charms sound good..."

But I KNOW you are there.

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:14 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick

User Image

He laughed, "Only if you can put up with my tone-deafness. I have practically zero talent in anything that has to do with music," he said, "And books, once you like a genre, you can't stop reading them. Maybe you just haven't found the types you like."

User Image

- Pearl S. Buck

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games