Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:39 pm
Lauchlain seemed to have turned into a motionless object. He didn't move didn't breathe. "Hey, mate, come with me." Lucas said dragging him somewhere far from Luna. "Talk friend." Lucas said after a long silence.

"About what?" Lauchlain hissed. "I have nothing to talk about." Prideful Alpha. Stubborn Alpha.

Emma snuggled against her husband with a sleepy smile. Her arms kept her treasure close. She had wanted more offspring with Oscar, but could see his fear for her and agreed not to have any more babies. As she dreamed, she was glad she didn't for she feared Sebastian would have done something stupid.

Scarlette downed all blood given too her not dribbling at all. She didn't react when her aunt told her that a human was here. That scent made sense to her now. Yet the appeal was more than any other human. So darn sweet. "I'll give it my best shot." She said simply. "If I sense trouble I'll tell you. I wish not for uncle Luke to be brought to harm in anyway."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:47 pm
The doors opened to a certain bedroom a certain dowager walked down the staircase. No wedding ring on her finger, but those who had heard of Leonardo's departed fate knew that she was at a higher standard now. The crowd parted for Luna as she descended the staircase in a regal gown where she met Alexei, "Dear brother, you did not tell me you had guests arriving. Where is my sister and my niece?"

"L-luna....." Alexei glanced right at Lauchlain, "Shouldn't you be resting? Perhaps getting a drink somewhere to calm your nerves?"

"I heard an Alpha was arriving, but I was so looking forward to seeing Scarlette again. 100 years seems like yesterday to me," Luna deliberately looked passed Lauchlain, though she felt the anger boiling up in her again even though she would never say it out loud.

"Luna..even the crowd knows that this isn't the best time," Alexei tried to urge, but his sister pulled away from him, "Luna..."

"My dear brother," Luna offered a smile, "Perhaps you had forgotten that I am apart of this family, too."

Oscar held Emma closer as he whispered in her ear, "Rest deeply, my love. In the evening, we must rise early and attend to our relatives that have recently arrived. Luna will need your guidance."

"Come, this way," Celia led Scarlette down to the holding cells where Keagan was being held.

The human slept in his bed. Celia opened the door for Scarlette, "If you scent anything mischievous about him I want to know. Lucas is my world, I never want to lose him."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:57 pm
Lauchlain stared at her as coldly as he could manage. "Yes, shouldn't the fragile little egg shell be resting?" He asked snidely. "Wouldn't want the little precious to be ill hm?"

"Locky-!" Lucas hissed. "Silence." The friends stared at each other but then Lauchlain turned. "I will go see if she is safe." He said. "I know Celia is sane but Scarlette has been through much since I left." He made himself blush a little. "I will keep her safe from harm." He fared Luna not another glance and moved to when Scarlette's scent.

Emma stirred and turned her head pecking his cheek. "Mmm later." She mewed half asleep. "Just want snuggles."

Scarlette entered the room inhaling the scent deeply, greedily. Oh he smelt lovely! Perhaps this was how her father smelt to Emma. She nudged the bed with narrowed eyes. "Awaken human. I have questions."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:12 pm
"I will have to call upon another suitor anyways since my husband's tragic death," Luna seethed through a smile, not even sparing another glance.

Alexei scoffed in his fist, "Luna..please.."

"Oh, no dear brother, I still have many suitors begging for my hand in marriage. Remember the Roth man who wanted Celia? He is now interested in a dowager like me," Luna fanned herself, "A true lycan who didn't have to work so hard to be an Alpha. I believe I will take an interest in him."

"Oh dear Maker..." Alexei couldn't believe what he was hearing, knowing Roth had just joined his court and walked up to Luna.

"Come," Luna took Roth's arm and rested her head against her shoulder, "I am dying to hear the tales of your victories."

Alexei looked to Lauchlain to see he was already gone and Luna was off with Roth. He needed to get away from these two, they were just getting to be too much for him to handle.

Keagan grimaced awake before jumping from his sheets to the floor and backed away from Scarlette, "Get away! I didn't do anything, I was taken here by force!"

He held the small table in front of him as a defense just in case this woman tried to attack him.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:27 pm
"Oh that's cute~!" Scarlette teased. "Little mouse thinks he can defend himself. I know how you came here." She replied. No doubt looking a little pinker than him. "Tell me, little mouse," She smiled kindly to him. "How did you come to be taken by my superior?"

Lauchlain followed Scarlette's scent but stopped at the entrance to where she was. He didn't want to crowd her. But if he was close by he didn't feel the need to carry Luna off by her hair like a cave human. Why did he still love her?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:51 pm
Even as Roth rambled off on how he killed off some unknown breed, Luna found herself bored. She had heard the same story ten times before. Why was she still thinking of Lauchlain? He hated her and she didn't want to see him, why was it that hard to be away from him? All she wanted to do was throw her wealth and title in his face so that he would see that her reasons were justified even though...she still cared for him.

"M'lady Luna?" Roth neared Luna's face, tilting her chin upward towards him, "You seem distracted..."

"Oh Roth..." Luna put on her best disguise as she gazed up at him.

He kissed her softly, Luna didn't mind so much having to pretend to kiss Leo before this was no different. She was just thinking about how she would have to send her daughters and sons a letter soon of her whereabouts to let them know she was safe where she was.

"Get away from me!" Keagan curled away from the woman that spoke to him, "I'm... I was taken... I was lost and a woman found me and brought me here. That's all I know! I won't tell anyone about all of you being vampires or..or lycans or whatever you are! I promise I won't say a word!"

He dared to look up at the woman. Yes, she was lovely, but he knew she could probably turn into something terrible to tear him to pieces if she wanted to. Keagan shuddered and curled back up into a tight ball, "Please just let me go... I just want to go home... I don't want to be here anymore!"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:07 pm
Scarlette raised a brow at the human. Her fingers untangled and removed the singed hair from the healthy parts. "Oh hush little mouse I won't hurt you. However, I don't know if you're a proper threat. I've known humans to lie. You are under duress, how do I know you aren't telling me what I wish to hear?" She put little distance between them her nose scenting out any hidden weapons. "I am not like the others." She purred. Her ways of scenting were more subtle. "Home. where is your home?" Her eyes met his holding them. Hoping she could persuade him to talk.

Lauchlain just wanted to go and grab her. He hadn't realised he was close until he scented her. And the other pitifully weak Lycan. He wanted to kill him there. but he had to stay back. He'd stay in the shadows for the moment and pick out the right time to drag her away and make her see how much she hurt him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:15 pm
She could scent him. His scent still stimulated her senses, it made her want to pull away from his nobody. But, her pride told her to return the kiss with Roth before slowly pulling away, "It seems we are not alone."

"Ah, it is the new Alpha Lauchlain," Roth held Luna against him, "I do not want to ask why you are here, but I must ask that you allow the lady Luna and I a bit of privacy. You see we are courting in an appropriate fashion. Shouldn't you be...I don't know, pretending to do something?"

Luna didn't look at Lauchlain as she nuzzled her face against Roth's neck to spite Lauchlain. He can be hurt, but he was apparently more interested in going after Scarlette. She directed Roth's chin back to her to where she could kiss him once again. As much as she did care for Lauchlain, she would not let him get the upper hand with getting her upset. She'd show him that she was able to try and move on from him if he was moving on from her.

"Home... Home is in the states," Keagan stammered as he looked up at the woman, "I took a tour of the village nearby and I wandered off to find the wilderness and I got lost. I didn't mean to, but..."

"Scarlette," Celia stepped into the room, "Have you found anything yet?"

Keagan shrunk away from the voice, "Please... I don't want to be a vampire. I don't want to die! Just let me prove my worth and I promise that I won't try anything at all!"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:30 pm
That's it! He couldn't bare it anymore! His beast took the reins and he sent the other Lycan flying. "Keep your mits of my mate you pathetic excuse for an Alpha!" He couldn't stop himself. His blue eyes blazing he grabbed Luna's arm with bruising force and pulled her down the hallway outside into the sunset to a small cramped barn. He made no sound if she struggled. And acknowledged no threat from her. He threw her in and went in after her closing the door behind him. "I am not interested in Scarlette." He hissed. "Her mother ordered me to protect her from any threats. I have taken no woman to my bed ever. And do you know why you selfish spoiled brat? Because you are mine! I cannot get you out of my head. I can not stop thinking about you, how you smell, how you look. You tossed me aside for someone who would just give you power. had you been a patient little twit you'd be mated to the most powerful Alpha in all the west! But you didn't! You let your silly little notions of court loyalty cloud your mind and now I'm haunted by you! Do you know how hard it was for me to not follow you and kill that man? how it make me sick knowing you took him to your bed?! I should hate you for this!" He kept himself between her and any possible escape. She would hear him! "But I can't hate you. Never could. I wanted to be yours forever. And for some reason I still do."

Scarlette had soothed the human best she could. But then her aunt turned up and ruined it all. She held her hand out to her aunt to silence her and to try and continue talking him but he was spooked. "Ssh little mouse." She whispered coaxing him to see only her. "Ssh. I won't let them. You're safe with me." She turned her eyes to her aunt. "If you would please stop scaring him I might be able to get a straight answer." She seemed to be adopting her mothers habits of lashing out when frustrated. "Little mouse it's all right." She reached out a little. "Calm yourself. I will keep you safe talk to me."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:40 am
"And you think I did not gain anything by honoring my court's decision?" Luna's voice was too calm, her eyes piercing up at Lauchlain's, "I am now one step beneath my brother and one higher than my sister. If Alexei leaves, then that makes me the reigning regent until his return. I have more power in my small toe than anyone in this kingdom for the ties I had made during my time in Italy! So call me selfish and spoiled but I know have riches flowing stronger that will last for thousands of generations!"

Luna looked Lauchlain over. She was angry with herself for still wanting to take him into her arms after all these years. Her pride forced her to take a step back as to not be closer to him as she looked away. Luna then stated, "For far too long you have been the only reason I stayed in Italy because I didn't know how I would react to seeing you again."

Celia grumbled as she stood back outside the room as Keagan gave Scarlette a worried look. He didn't trust her, all of these people were creatures of something, "Just tell me what they plan on doing to me. I can't just sit here and rot, I was forced here I didn't want to come."

He then stood up, finding a new brave emotion that he finally accepted his fate. Keagan brushed himself off, "I'm a doctor, logic is my faith and all of this is surreal to me."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:10 am
Lauchlain frowned at her. "The same for I if Emma and Oscar go away, until Jamie is of age." He replied suddenly calm. He looked away for a moment closing his eyes then returned to looking at her dead on as if his gaze were a challenge. "Why? Because the guilt was slowly eating you there where as it would consume you here?" He asked. "Had Lucas not have stopped me I'd have claimed you years ago. But, that is past. It cannot be undone. Mother Luna gives many things but that gift is beyond all of us." Somehow he managed to gain a strange maturity. An air of acceptance. "And my adjectives were wrong." He added. "You're not spoiled or selfish. You were weak. And I am glad I didn't bring such as you into my pack back then. Or Liam would not have taken my challenge seriously. However, I can see being hurt constantly by that Italian hardened you. Did you know not that I would remain always faithful?" He asked. "I would have killed those that made you cry, moved mountains. I. . . I still would." He gave a little huff. He wasn't good at this emotion stuff! "Not good at this." He grumbled grinding his palms into his eyes. "I wish you'd picked me." He said finally. "I wish you had given your court the finger and picked me. It would have created stronger ties with your older sister. That fiery spirit would be useful against Sebastian right now." His face grew sad at the thought.

Scarlette smiled at her aunt before returning her gaze to Keagan. "They have asked me to see if you are of any threat to us doctor," She had been paying attention, "If I pass you they will let you go, if I fail you, they'll turn you. However, if they decide that, I will ask that I do it. For I will be gentle where as there is a high chance they'll pick someone who'll be cruel to you during the process. But I need to know if you will harm us in any way, break the veil that we've so much tried to repair after the Great War."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:04 pm
"As you just stated, you wouldn't bring me into your pack," Luna stated as she balled her fists, "Nor would I go now. You have managed to insult me not just in the past but now as well. Do you think it was such an easy decision for me? No, I don't think you have."

She turned her back to Lauchlain though her heart pained her. Perhaps they were meant to be, but now was not the time when they were both still hurt. Luna closed her eyes tightly as she then stated, "You should just go. All you have done is bring up painful memories for me and all I want now is to be left alone."

No. It would mean lonliness again if he left. But her pride was stronger. Luna forced herself not to look back at Lauchlain though her eyes began to tear up.

"I don't mean any harm!" Keagan began to get frustrated as he spread his arms, "I didn't know you things existed other than a few hours ago! What possible threat could I have one things that could tear me apart in less than a second?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:56 pm
In that moment. When he scented her tears. His anger began to melt. "Ach I've made you weep." He said in a sad tone. "I didn't want that. I'm sorry." Wait why was he apologising? Because he had just been a git. He didn't leave like she wanted him too. No. He was an Alpha she a princess, lower in the social order than he. "If I leave this room Luna." He said. "You must promise me that we can start over anew." He finally said. "I will not leave until you swear on it."

"It's what I'm here to find out Keagan." Scarlette replied. "I don't believe you a threat but you need to convince me beyond reasonable doubt. You know that term? That Legal term? If I let you go with even the slightest doubt my aunt will rip you to pieces. Convince me you mean no harm Keagan." She turned her tone into something soft and vulnerable. "Please. I don't want another war."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:11 pm
Luna thought long and hard on his terms. As a dowager princess, she was just a hair's breath beneath his status. She did not have to agree to everything he said. Then again, neither did he for her. Luna remained still as she answered, "Not now. In time things will change and so will our relationship. Until then, I do not want a title beyond what I have now."

She finally turned to show how the years have changed her. Within the depth of her soul was the same innocent girl, but she had to be strong to survive the Italian court and her husband's treatment towards her. Her gaze was deep and hypnotic as she looked up at Lauchlain, "I will be hearing from my eldest soon, she will be joining this household as she chose not to marry anyone in the Italian court."

Without realizing it, Luna had reached out and took Lacuhlain's hand in her own. A small blush tinted her cheeks as she looked away before murmuring, "Lauchlain...I... I'm sorry."

"What will it take to convince you?" Keagan pulled out his pockets and took off his shirt, "What weapon am I carrying? I don't have anything on me to hurt anyone and i'm sure my fists will do nothing here. If you just give me a chance and show you where I got lost before that vampire woman brought me here. I thought this place would have a phone for me to call the tour guide and let them know I was lost, that's it."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:22 pm
Lauchlain knew that look. Scarlette used it on him once and he was acting like a little girl for months! He gave a little sigh. He took her hand tight in his. "As am I." His free hand did what it used to when she was upset. Petted her hair. "Starting over anew." He said. "Could mean we start as friends first. Doesn't mean I won't kill anyone who tries to court you. Just means I won't expect anything of you until you want it." He wouldn't admit that every rejection of him killed him a little inside. He'd never put that on her. "Until then, Princess." He removed his skin from hers and left the shed. Unlike her, he wouldn't shed tears until later. Until he was alone. He was due to meet up with the packs under his guard soon. Maybe a good run would stop his heart from aching.

Scarlette blushed at him. "Okay! I believe you!" She looked away and handed him his shirt then pounded on the door with her fist. "Aunt! We're good here."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games