Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:07 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

-

-

Curthiel watched in silence as Arion was being treated, though the male was out cold, his skin was slowly changing color. Watching the males face closely, Arion was grimacing, and his breathing was getting louder.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:29 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

"That should do it, but just in case." Len walked over to the fireplace and snapping his fingers it caused the wood to spark on fire and warm up the room even moreso. He stood back up and looked at the others. Hope you all don't mind the heat.""

Caleb bt his lip and ended up pulling the collar on his shirt a bit, after doing that to the fire it did make the room exeptionally hotter.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:16 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leon was laying in bed, his eyes closed but not relaxed, his breathing still loud, and even though they had an amazing healer, all his wounds closed.
The pain remained, coming in waves, his body still reacted strongly to it, his muscles spasmed as his body remembered the torture it had been put through, his fingers twitched every once in a while before gripping the bed covers.
Once the pain finally receded he was able to take in a deep breath and only grimaced a little before letting it out in a slow sigh.
At that point he heard talking outside, he heard the name Arion, a couple of times and them ask for a healer.
Opening his eyes wide he looked towards the door, before pushing himself off the bed.
He wanted to make sure that Master Arion was alive and well, even though he could barely sit up.

Xavier was watching both Curthiel and Len, it was his nature to studied that which he did not know and at the moment those two where the least he knew about.
But at the moment the fire was keeping him at bay, as a matter of fact it was getting to hot for him "If you excuse me" he said giving them a small bow "Il just be on the other side of the door" he mumbled, stepped out and leaned against the wall next to the door. The heat was to much for him, but he was still going to keep guard in which ever manor he could.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:05 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Len blinked when the one left the room he shrugged, it didnt bother him. He then walked over and keep an eye on Arion and his condition.

Thorn was looking through some of his papers of something he had been working on, he was walking right by the room the young Leon was in he stopped though when he thought he herad something, he glanced at the door then walking over and opened the door and looked inside. "Something the matter Leon?"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:18 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

He was barely at the door, his finger tips reaching for the door knob, and he was sop focused that when Thorn opened the door, Leon fell back with a yelp.
A loud groan escaping him after his body hit the ground.
Taking a deep breath, he tried to ignore the pain as he pushed himself up "I...uh...I heard.....Master Arion was here.." he groaned out "wanted....to make sure.....hes...okay" he managed out.

-

-

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:11 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn looked at Leon, hs eyes watched the human closely with concerning soft eyes Leon was still not up for moving around. He took a step towards him and without thinking he picked the human up and walked him to the bed. "You are in no condition to be up and about. And Arion would have my head if he learned I let you walk around while you are still recovering."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:05 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leon looked up wide eyed at Thorn when the male picked him up with ease. His eyes full of surprise, but the moment his body shifted he let out a quiet groan, but looked back up at Thorns face "Sir someone of your status should not be picking me up"he said, and then a humorles smile spread across his lips as his stare seemed to drift off.
"Im nothing more than a human runaway that grew up on the streets pick pocketing until Master Arion took pity on me."Leon said, then seemed to remember that Thorn was still carrying him, and he looked back up at the male, " I highly doubt that Master Arion have your head for this" he commented, but Thorn was already standing by the bed.
Leon couldnt help but let out a sigh, so much for his argument
"It's my fault Masyer Arion is like this" he quietly grumbled out with a hint of self hate

-

Bowen was standing by the door to the room that Arion had been placed in, the heat not bothering him as much as it was bothering the others, simply because he had dealt with Arion when he had been at his worst, this heat was not much compared to that, but he was indeed, warm enought that he had to roll up the sleeves of his shirt.; Looking over at Caleb he saw the male pull at his collar " If you like you can wait outside, like that the heat wont get to you" Bowen said. He didnt mind if Caleb wanted to stay, but he figured the heat would eventually get to him

Curthiel was also still in the room with them, he had taken a seat far enough from the others thatthey wpuldnt feel threatened, but vlose enough to Arion to watch the males facial expressions.
"When do you plan on informing his mate, of his current situation?" Curthiel asked, and didnt have to look up, to feel Bowen snap his gaze on him, wide eyed and a little surprised.
Letting out a snort, Curthiel slowly turned his gaze to the imortal " You already know that i am& a mind elemental, and it should come of no surprise that while he was in the kingdom, all he thought about was his dragon. Even if he thought that the male was just an illusion, something he dreamt up, all he could think about was him." Curthiel informed, his eyes narrowing on Bowen, feeling that males unease.
"So? When are you going to inform the Dragon? If that male feels the same that Arion feels for him, then i am sure that he would appreciate the call" Curthielsaid leaningback in the chair, crossing his legs, ankle to knee and interlaced his fingers, the perfect image of a noble yet deadly gentleman.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:19 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

thorn felt compellrd to hug Leon buthr refrained since the human was still in pain. He let out a sigh though and then sat down on the bed. "Whats done is done, does it suck it happened? Of corse, but at the end od the day you are still alive which was Arions goal and he is back now as well which was the others goal."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:18 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leon sighed once more, closed his eyes and let his head hang, before turning his head slightly just enough so that he could look at Thorn "There is nothing I can argue when you have the point" he said with a weak smile.

-

-

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:53 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn's lips turned slightly up as he smiled a little at Leon and without thinking he gently reached over and placed his hand gently on the humans head. "you look better when you are smiling." he said as he then gently took his hand back.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:16 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"Why do I suddenly feel like a puppy?" Leon asked, his eyes narrowing once more before he tilted his head, but chuckled either ways, then flinched and groaned, his hand going up to his side.

-

-

Curthiel was staring into the flames, watching the flames practically dance, but then something seemed to tickle the back of his mind and he had to turn to Arion, the males mind was starting to restart, but having a hard time doing so.
Either ways, that was good news.

Arion was drifting back and forth, his mind feeling like it was a buoy, his body felt like it was trembling, but before it could register, his brain went blank.
Then he would seem to come back......Kamen.....where.......nothing, back to blank.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:21 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn smiled more when Leon started laughing but seeing him flinch in pain worryied him he stood up and walked to the nightstand, he opened the bottle of pain meds and then grabbed a glass of wated he handed him a pill and the glass. "Here Leon."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:47 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Rubbing his side, Leon looked up at Thorn when he handed him the glass of water and a pill "Thank you Sir" Leon said gladly taking both. Angling his head back, he tossed the pill back and took a deep chug of water to make sure it went down.

-

-

Kamen, Kamen, Kamen. Every time Arion came back, that dragon was the only thing on his mind. "Shame his dragon is not here" Curthiel mentioned as he stood up and walked over to Arion.
As eh approached the bed, he heard Bowen shift and get prepared to charge at.
"Relax immortal, his brain is under a lot of strain, Im merely going to ease it." he said, lifting his hand to stop Bowen, but also as a threat to him should he try attack him.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:37 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn watched him then smiled a bit he turned to go. "I should let you rest."

Caleb bit his lip he looked up at Bowen then. "Sh...should I call...the...the...mansion...?"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games