Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 3:38 pm
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Solaris just frowned when the blond was speaking that she was getting used to that of dilemma. She stared at the night sky, the stars being obvious thanks to their twinkling. "I used to be like that, too, before I met some people who became my close pals."

When the other girl vented out about the male's smile, that's when she blinked at her. Her eyes were wide as saucers as she surveyed her with such inquisitiveness. "Wait, whom are you referring to?"

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: worried and curious
Company: the Shakaku siblings and Aislinn (not far from her sight), the blond-haired girl (nearby)
Cash in Hand: $ 924.25
OOC:

tokyoloverTM

Amour1568

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 4:56 pm
SILVIA$990xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
•Wearing :Lazy Work XXXX•With:MarcusXXXXXXX•W here : BeachXXXXXXX•Status: SingleXXXXXXX•Mood : Calm

User Image

User Image

I've searched inside and I'm empty

Silvia felt Marcus slip his hand around her waist and she smirked. She moved into him and they helped each other walk to the darts. Maybe she still didn't have to go home. She looked over at Marcus than back to their path. She would save that thought for now he did seem interested plus she didn't need to feed so there could be the possibility of just enjoying it. She tilted her head to try and not think about it. Getting to the booth the looked around for the rules but the attendant beat her to it. After hearing the rules she slipped out of Marcuses grip to go first. With the three darts in hand she used her right hand to throw one. She closed her and aimed. Throwing it she gave a smile when the ballon popped. She took her time throwing the other two and turned and gave a wink at Marcus since popped all three with no problems. She looked at all the stuff animas and picked a white wolf, minotaur, and a cute bird. She held her stuff animals in one arm and waited for Marcus to go before she tried again. Grabbing the wolf she wiggled it at Marcus and bounced it around pretending it was barking. She gave another wink at Marcus then pecked the tip of the stuff wolves ear. She gave a smirk and turned away figuring that would be a good enough tease for the moment.

Will you save me

sabreworg

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 8:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xavier Mercer
"Priya, I don't think this is a good idea. For all we know, that thing is drugged." Xavier says. "I can't trust a guy who would just give something like this away. Especially since he looked rather sleazy. Again, if you want to try the fruit, let's actually make sure we're not eating roofies or something."

Kirenai Yuki

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 10:18 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

Aiko Kida

((OOC: you guys must be pissed at me XD sorry for holding you guys up. Anyway, here u go. Better late than never))
(☠) Demon thief Arsène (☠)

User Image

| Name - Aiden Brooks | Race - Demon: Arsène | Doux - House #1425 | Weapons - M1911 pistol / Dagger

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

Just like that, it was all set in motion. Aiden let his emotion get the better of him, as he sold his soul to the devil to save a girl he just met today. I swear, it's only been the first day and I'm already getting into trouble just to get some hot piece of åss... Eh, it's worth it. Aiden joked, looking back to Kira with a wink and smile. He shook the creepy man's hand and had this strange black oozing dense liquid substance in his hand. Thus, it became the star fruit that they held in their hand, and the guy was just gone like that to prey on whoever the next victim is. I seriously hope this fixes us... Aiden mumbled. Well, down the hatch. We eat this together. One, two, three! And with that, Aiden took the first bite off on the corner of the fruit.

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Cellphone
♦ $600
♦ lock picks
♦ flash drive
♦ books
♦ Notebooks

◄ TECH LIST ►

Super speed - Aiden can enhance his speed for sneaking up to people, and can even apply it in combat, as well as stealth.

Deadly aim - Aiden can quickly draw his weapon and precisely fire 7 bullets at his target at a breakneck pace.

Knife mastery - Using his martial arts skills, Aiden can fend off multiple enemies with a simple dagger, and even uses his knives for practical use such as lock picking and wall climbing

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 4:17 am
User Image

Name: Marcus
Race: Inu
Money: $1000
Company: Silvia
Mood: Curious

Marcus didnt put up a struggle as she slipped from his arms to play the dart pop game. Truth was he could easily have won all these games, since he was skilled in every sort of weapon one could think of. Eternity had a way of honing one's combat potential if one worked on it. Either way he watched the man explain the rules, then Silvia as she managed to pop three darts. Couldnt deny, the woman had some skill on her. Even while drunk (though she wouldnt admit it) she still popped three. At the wolf stuff animal he raised his brows in curiosity, then gave a playful grin and wiggled his eyebrows at seeing her kiss the tip of its ear. It had been at least a century since he had last enjoyed himself, especially with one of her kind. But he actually found himself liking this. He took the three darts and looked at the balloons for a moment before tossing each one, hitting them each time. He took down a cat, another white wolf and a bat. Though he looked at her and grinned for a moment before nipping playfully at the wing. He knew about their wings, and while the stuffed animal didnt looked like a woman he figured she would get his meaning. "More m'lady?" He tilted his head playfully to her.

OOC: Whoops, I chose an option for that post. >.<

DeathAngelLe

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 10:59 am
whiters4

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: -- Today's Outfit: Dressed.Feeling: Depressed; Strange; Slightly Absent.Money: $1355.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

By the time he reached her, she had wiped what oncoming tears came, dipping her head to look down at the sand. The crying was going to smear her make up that she had tenderly put on this morning for the first time in who knew how long. She pressed the underside of her thumb against her bottom eyelid, drooping them until they closed and brushed the tips of her eyelashes against her heightened cheekbone. Like a child she turned her attention to him at the very mention of actually getting in the water. Could she? She had only dreamed these past few nights of diving in and swimming away from it all, a certain bluenette at her side guiding her every movement. Away from the depression, away from the anxiety, the nervous breakdowns, the force of having to deal with life when she wasn't ready to take it on. She sighed slowly, though for once, not in an upset demeanor. No, today was something different. Something new and... "No." She began, softly. If the wind caught the festival just right, she could swear she heard screams of terror and not of joy. It couldn't have been. She curled a lock of hair behind her ear, crossing her arms over her chest and watching out over the crashing shores. The new year was coming, and perhaps, just maybe, it would bring enlightenment with it. "Not yet..." She continued on after several moments of silence.

She flickered her gaze back up to his navy orbs, watching them practically dazzle and sparkle back at her in equivalence to their own ocean. "I want to see the fireworks over the water when I'm in..." It was something she'd experienced very few times in her life. To stand in the rolling waters, gushing her sideways all while splashing lively and vibrant colors over her clothed form. The temperature had never been a problem given her current abilities, and she doubt they'd get much either. "I-If that's okay with you, I mean..." It had only occurred how greedy she might have sounded beforehand. Even if it wasn't, she might as well dip her toes in the water. She slid her fingertips along her biceps and forearms, clasping her hands across her waist and staring up at him. "Tyrese...?" She began again, hesitant to ask the next question. This time wouldn't interrupt her too far, but she needed to ease in one second at a time. "I'm..." She sighed softly, tearing her eyes away in what might have looked like shame. "I'm sorry for everything I've put you through..." Her tongue felt over the roof of her mouth. And what? There was so much utter blame she put on her own shoulders that she started to wonder if perhaps she was the toxicity that brought him to his knees. Her legs shuffled a little, still stuck in place by the way her heels ground into the sand. "I just... Want you to know how much you and everything you do means to me..."

Unbeknownst to her, there would be so much more to say, but unfortunately, she had yet to come to that realization. Perhaps there was a reason she felt comfortable around him suffice for the fact that he had always been there. From sitting indirectly on the beach when she emerged from the water down to barreling the door to the man's basement down in order to find her. He had changed; mentally forward, emotionally tortured, and physically depleted. She wasn't oblivious to any of the details that most others looked over, or the apparent ones that stood in front of her face. "There's so much you do that I can't begin to explain how happy it makes me. And to think there was even the possibility of us not being..." She hesitated. The friendly word trickled on the end of her tongue, but it didn't feel quite right. Not with the way she coiled her fingers around his hair in her dreams. "Well, as close as we are now, it makes me frightened that he won't be the only one to leave." She ran her fingertips over the spot between her thighs, pulling forward and prodding her tongue through her cheek. "I know I haven't been responsive... And I'm sorry... I've just been... Thinking over a lot of things.. But I want you to know you're helping... M-More than you know."

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Rihenian

Eloquent Counselor

14,900 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 11:05 am
Zoexx Sorenxx

User Image

Why do I miss someone I never met?
With bated breath I lay.

Then.... whatever was overtaking her mind began to effect her vision. She felt drained and listless. It was discouraging and sad. ... Was it just her, or were these images now greyscaled? Was the blooming rose supposed to be ashen grey? This was foreign and strange. Logically, anyone can paint images to be whatever they wanted to be. This wasn't the first representation she had seen of an unusual rose.

She closed her eyes and shook her head. She stepped away from the book. Had this happened so suddenly that she had been unable to hear Phillip speak? Did he even want her to be there? .... It was hard for her to read him and his expression. It was hard to know what to do when there was only silence. She couldn't think of much else to ask him.

Should I have come? Her mind questioned and doubt sunk into her heart. She released her hold on the book, allowing Phillip to take over keeping hold of the face-painting guide. The lady who operated the stand seemed to be kind enough, but her attention was also elsewhere, focused on some activity that was happening elsewhere. Perhaps it was the hope of interest that encouraged Zoe to turn her attention and to look. She saw the form of wings catch the evening light. She saw what might have been described as a giant bat. However, this was only with her mortal eyes.

Ethereal eyes, however, saw energy converging on this figure. Gaining power.... leeched from the surroundings. Odd. Was he designed to do that or had this been caused to happen? Her mind struggled to process the information, and instead was sluggish and painful. There was familiarity in form... and she only was barely able to detect and find for herself that this strange figure was the one that had previously been hiding in the cloak.

Hiding... changing... Zoe's eyes narrowed slightly. The energy levels suggested that he lived... that this being was alive. Unique, powerful... spirit housed in form. This was outside of her jurisdiction.

And yet....

Her hand moved to her head and she began to rub her temples. Something's wrong... This isn't normal.

And all the poetry in the world finally makes sense to me.
Sometimes a dream turns into a dream.

Butterflies are flying and I just won't delay

Vendemmian

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 11:32 am
First comes the blessing of all that you've dreamed,
But then comes the curses of diamonds and rings.
Only at first did it have its appeal, but now you can't tell the false from the rea

Company: no-one for now
Funds: -Will once i remember n_n"-

Noah had been feeling a little off for most of the night, ideas and half formed fears plaguing his mind as he wandered the event quietly by himself seeing the few people he had met around before but never stopping to talk as they all seemed busy. Once or twice when he tried to weave an illusion it died and now as it got later they stopped working all-together making him more than a little worried making him move to a less crowded area to sit down and calm himself as much as he could as he held his head in his hand and watched the crowd seeing the cloaked man as feeling a little more un-nerved but couldn't quite place his finger on why as he took a hand away trying in vain to pull an illusion even a minor one into existence

Statues and empires are all at your hands,
Water to wine and the finest of sands.
When all that you have's turnin stale and its cold,
Oh you'll no longer fear when your heart's turned to gold.

OOC:

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 12:19 pm
User Image
"With every step 👣, every word ✎, With every hour ⌛,
xxxxx I am falling 💫 in, To something new 🆕, something brave ⚔
xxxxxxxxxxTo someone I, I have never been."

"I can't decide ¿, What's wrong ✘, What's right ✔,
xxxxx Which way ☼ should I go?.

User Image

xxxx
Miyuki nodded to Leri, being quick to catch up with him and sticking close. It really was odd that strange things were occurring. She wondered why leri wasn’t effected. Perhaps it was because he hadn’t been here for as long as she had? I hope so! I-I’m sorry if I fall… After they paid, Miyu tried her best to concentrate, her eyes firmly on the spoon and the egg as the race was soon to start. When the signal was made, she began to fast walk, knowing if she were to run it would all be over. She hoped Leri would at least win, she didn’t want to be a burden after all.

As she drew closer to the finish line her heart beat excitedly. She was going to make it! Even if it was in last place, she would finish the race with egg in tack! Or at least that was the plan until things went very wrong. The things on her started to form something. Though she appeared normal thanks to the foxfire, that was not the case. It wasn’t long before an entire ocean shell had surrounded her being. Miyu was beyond terrified. She was caged. Closed in. She felt like she couldn’t breathe. She hated this feeling. It had happened before. She tried screaming out, but of course nothing came out for her voice was gone. Tears pricked her eyes as she banged on the shell, trying to break it with no luck. She couldn’t get out. What was going on? Why was this happening? What had she done to deserve this? Tears fell from her eyes as she curled into a ball. It had been a mistake coming here. Even if she enjoyed Leri’s company. Everything always ended in a disaster with her. Was this going to be how she died? She didn’t want to die. She wanted to get out of this shell and away from everyone.

User Image

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Scared [ Location ] Beach[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] A-ah w-well...I like a fox [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes [ Thoughts: ] Why me?!..Am I destined for unhappiness

"If only I knew what my heart ❦ was telling 🗣 me,
xxxxDon't know what I'm feeling ღ.
xxxxxxxxIs this just a dream 💤🛏?"

"If only I could read 📖 the signs 📜 in front of me
xxxxI could find 👁 the way ☼ to who I'm meant to be."

ooc:Hope it sounds okay
sabreworg

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 12:37 pm
User Image

"Why can't anyone see me as the young woman I am?"

Luka realized that she was talking out loud and the girl next to her over heard her muttering away. " O-Oh it nothing sorry I didn't mean to blurt that out." She let out a nervous laugh before letting out a sigh. The blonde took off her glasses for a moment, rubbing her eyes and looked out at the water once more. " Just some guy..." She said a little more quietly then before. As Luka looked out at the water she felt something slowly wrap around her feet and making their way up her leg. Looking down she saw roots, coming out from the sand and wrapping their self around her legs. "W-What the!?" The short blonde scrambled to her legs, trying to pull off the roots but they just came back. They tightly wrapped around her legs she she was firmly in the ground and unable to move. "Bloody hell!" Could this day just not go alright for her!? The girl tried pulling herself out but that too was not working for her as the roots didn't even budge at all.

Crushing on: ...
Money: $190
Mood: Mad, Negative and sick?
Wearing:Cozy

whiters4

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

[/quote

(ooc: Luka is blonde ^^'')  

tokyoloverTM

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 1:25 pm
Lord Yozo

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

i am rare pepe

MasterDenton

Rihenian

User ImageUser Image

OOC: Hello, hello~ Sorry for the slightly crappy post. I had more people than I expected take interest. @-@ Feeling: Perfect!The Story: {Click Here.}

"HEY, MAMA, HOW'S IT GOING..."

Yalo swung left and right over the field of oncoming terror, cupping his hand to curl over his perked ear. "Beautiful~." He purred to himself, occasionally ruffling his hair through any passersby that may have been within his reach. His wings stretched and flapped needlessly behind him. But as he continued to cross his way over the beach, he couldn't help but land on a rather curious looking blue haired boy in search of something for the past several years. His wants, needs, an desires were nothing hidden to Yalo - oh no. This was loud. This was something even this... He flitted to the inside of the man's mind in search of a name. Maxwell. This was something even Max could not understand for himself. Years upon years of searching for a purpose, but there was only one thing that could make him stay basically anywhere in the world. "Perfection~." He snickered, brushing off the front of his black suit jacket and propelled in the direction, slowly landing just behind the bench they passed by. He nestled his bottom into a sitting position, allowing the crest of the metal to press against his clothing. His tail flickered behind him, curling like a cat. "You know..~ Max," He began, glancing down at his gloved fingers in a bored demeanor. He brushed where the nails would be placed against the front of his chest, blowing on them and turning his yellow eyes over to the blue haired boy in question. He doubted the hyperactive teen wouldn't flinch at the very sound of his own name. "What your'e looking for? It's here..~" He teased and strummed his free hand aside him over the empty space beneath the top bar.

"Specifically speaking, she's about to dip her toes in the water~." There was a gentle purr beneath his words and he jerked his thumb back towards the entrance of the festival, over where only a few people stood on the shore, although two specifically stood near the crest of the water. "Bouncing curls, bright violet eyes, the curves you remember oh so much..~" He flashed a pair of white canines behind his lips in a playful smile. "Go get her, slugger." Whether or not Max decided to follow his advice and guidance, he could practically hear his heart leap in his chest. There was a strum of forgetful jealousy and he was floating forward, allowing his arms to hang below him, though his knees bent just below. He ran his fingertips just over the last strands of Rayen's hair before they turned to stone, overcome with a pale white and gradient look. "And I just love what you've done with your hair~." He teased. With that same touch came a whisper only for her ears. Now it was time to plant his seeds of despair, to make them question small, doubtful thoughts until it clattered down like a domino affect. "Though I doubt he'd ever notice given his lack of interest in you..." It was faint, but with that, he waved, sprouting out his wings and flying backwards back into the air, higher up this time. "Bye for now, sweet little bird~." There wasn't a single doubt that Max had heard anything he had whispered to Rayen - for now his mind would be too set on finding the brunette he missed oh so much. The entire reason he moved into Soleil. The very person he spent day in and day out wondering, even if she didn't mean to cross his mind.

"Fruit for sale, my lovelies!" He cooed. His eyes fluttered shut in bliss. Now this he could get used to. Only a bit more and he would have his way again. To walk the beaches, feel the men and women against his own naked body, suckle as many souls as he could to thrive in the community and - hopefully - the country. On and on and on and- Nn? A feeble voice dragged his attention and he turned his head to glance back down at the crowd with a rather curious look. He scanned over the tops of heads until a pair of lively green eyes met his own. She looked upset, lonely, and defied; all of which were qualities that dragged him that much closer to her. His arms lifted over his head, clasping at his hands and down he began in his descent, picking up speed with every half foot or so until he almost plummeted into the ground, halting in front of the girl's face. His red strands of hair parted away from his forehead. "You called for me, kitten~?" His body until his feet touched the ground. Though they weren't on there for long as he began to swerve around her in a circle, scanning her body up and down to his liking. "Why so sad... Do you not have a partner to share the fruit with?" He peered over her, brushing a strand of green hair away from the corner of her eye. With the way her hair and dress went together, he would imagine that she herself were pretending to be a Nanoa fruit. "Cute." He murmured out loud.

But as soon as he was about to continue, there was a searing aura of heat behind him. Anger, frustration, scared in the background, but overall... Rage. He turned his head, albeit slowly. The scents were familiar. He could feel them, see them before he even turned around to find who was directing such hatred towards him. The epitome of his demise. They had done him in once, but they wouldn't do it again. The corners of his lips curved upwards. "Leeeoooonnnn~." It was lighthearted, playful, but underneath there was a low rumble of a growl to his tone. His demon form flashed for a fraction of a second, now baring his teeth in return. With a flap of his wings, he dissipated, then reappeared behind the man. "Don't be so mad, Leon~. Or Leo, I suppose I should say." He expanded his arms, so focused on the heated Incubus that he didn't even notice the blond practically stumbling in the sand to get away from him. "You're just the two I've been LoOkInG fOr." The last two words of the statement shuddered into a demonic twist; the vowels and consonants rotating in mid-speech. His back arched before it straightened and he was brushing the front of his jacket again, tossing his hair to the side as if he had lost his cool for a moment. "But where is my little blond beauty~?" He seemed to steal the nickname straight from Leo's mind. "I didn't get to finish my little TaLk with her...~"

"CAN'T SEE YOUR BODY MOVING...~"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 1:49 pm
User Image

♬♪♬Melpomene Zamir♬♪♬

The Irrelevant Revenant

Mel had been floating around for some time now, her body slowly slipping away from that human facade of hers, and back into into truly ghostly state, now of course, Mel was alone, intangible, and see through and no one seemed to care. Her bird had gone missing, and everyone was [unbeknownst to her] dealing with something. This festival was strange indeed, but for Mel is was really going inflicting upon her something she had been living with for so long. She could feel herself passing through people, but she was unable to apologize as they were gone. She basically did not exist.

Mel let out the silent sigh, or a resemblance of it as she decided that if the gods were going to punish her, then she may as well do the only thing she knew she was still truly capable of...and that was playing music. She pulled her harp from her back, the only thing she could actually touch now and just began to play from memory, a song she had learned to practice on when it came to more modern music in order to make sure she was transforming the tones on her simple harp which could seem like cheating to others, but she still had to correctly place her hands around the strikes, in the proper places. Each tiny segment of the strange string on her harp could basically be a different chord.

She placed her hand gently on Nightengale as she floated away and began to play Some song called Firestone, by some someone called Kygo and play it well. Her fingers dancing over the strings, gentle and precise plucks when needed, harsher ones given when the time was right. Mel was altering the tone of them to be louder than they were. And when it came to notes they she would need another hand to play? She would simply cause the notes to repeat on their own, as if three people were playing on the same instrument so as to complete the song as best she could all coming from her alone.
While a harp would need a room that amplified sound, Mel was in open air, and yet her harp sounded as through it was being played through speakers, but clearly, loud enough so that pretty much anyone could hear. It would be a nice background if they wished, or they could listen. It was a gift, the only worthwhile Mel could give so if she was going to fade away and become the ghost she was meant to be, then she was gonna play.

However as she played Lelwani would find her, seemingly angrily chirping at her, though it quieted down in moments as i could tell she was playing. It tried to land on her, only to go through. She attempted to do so several times, but to no avail. Was her master truly vanished this time? What was happening? First she could not tell she was there, and now she can't even touch her. Were the gods revoking her life? That was unfair and they knew it! Lelwani planned to give them a piece of her mind the next time she saw them.

Mel began to feel content, she had to for what else was there? It wasn't like whatever force had come over her and seemingly everyone else could make things worse. She was already a ghost, now she just had no control over a certain aspect of her life, she may as well find solace in it and play as she goes. She could not touch. no one seemed to notice, but it hardly mattered, so long as they could hear her then perhaps it'd be alright, assuming her songs were comforting them or giving them something nice to listen to.

Venue:[The Beach]✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani, The Blue Bird of Heart, no one else]✉✉Mood:[Etwas lebhaft (Somewhat Lively)]✉✉Finance:[$900]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]

-Cherry Cher Boop-

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

MasterDenton

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 2:17 pm
i am rare pepe
oOBookwormYumiOo
whiters4
━━━⊱ MAXWELL SULLIVAN ⊰━━━
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Ⓞoc: "" Ⓦealth: "$1000" Ⓕeeling: ""

In the midst of walking down to the festivities with Rayen (Or who he thought to be Rayen, he couldn't be too sure with his 'graphics chip failure' going on), Max could've sworn he heard something... Some sort of voice coming from somewhere... Was it addressing him? That's odd... Initially, he blew it off, continuing to walk alongside Ray as the two made their way to the festival proper, but then he heard the voice once again. What in the hell..? He looked around, eventually eyeing the floating form near him. What in the world did this guy want..? And why does he know his name? And furthermore, why did it sound like he wanted to get into Max's pants? Was this the Necalli-looking guy from earlier transformed into Gargos now? So many questions went unanswered as the strange figure began talking. ...Wait, just who in the... No... He couldn't be talking about... After getting confirmation that she lived here from Sarah and Leo, he somehow knew he was going to run into her eventually. There was only one issue (well, once again, aside from his polygon-man syndrome keeping him from actually identifying anybody visually and the fact that he wasn't too keen on trusting this guy): He didn't want to run off on Ray again. He felt really bad about it happening last time, and if he left her alone and wasn't able to find her again afterwards... He wouldn't let himself live it down, especially if this flying weirdo was lying to him and he'd ditched her for nothing... But, at the same time, he didn't want to lose this opportunity. Thinking quickly, he squeezed Ray's hand gently and pointed to an empty bench "I-I'm sorry, Ray... he began, looking away in an ashamed manner, "But I need to run again... I'll explain later, but I need you to sit in that bench and not move, okay? Try not to let anyone sit by you either, okay?"

After giving Ray a quick hug and a rather rushed wave, Max took off in a hurried fashion towards the pointed-out figure, hoping desperately that she'd make another sound, even just a mumble so that he could pinpoint where exactly she was. Thankfully, there were only two figures standing near the lip of the water not too far away, which given Bree's affinity for the sea, seemed to be a likely candidate. The quiet feminine talking from from one the figures sealed the deal; This was Bree! He ran over to her in a bit of a mad dash, tears already welling up in his blue eyes. Upon finally reaching the figure, he couldn't help but throw his arms around 'her', and he could only hope that this was actually her and not some random stranger. That'd be awkward, wouldn't it? "Bree!" he sobbed out, tears now pouring from his eyes. "Oh my God... Is it actually you..?" He felt like that question should've been asked before he grappled a potentially random stranger, but his emotions were a bit screwy right now, even without the vision screw-ups.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 3:43 pm
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

As if her heart would jump out of her chest and dance in his hands as he spoke of wanting her. Nomelle closed her eyes to get herself together before speaking. This man knew what he was doing and he was doing it purposefully.
"Good, then lets go get something to eat?" she asked as she took a step back out of his arms and led the way to the food stand. Looking over the stand she hummed, "Something sweet.." she said moving to open her wallet, "Two churros and...Damean want something?" she said searching through her small wallet for a singles. Looking over her shoulder she added, "Don't be picky, you can choose anything you want or we can go somewhere else..." Nomelle handed the vendor $4 for the sweet treat then turned to look at Damean.

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Currently have: $ 996.00 ➳➳➳Tamed by: No one. ➳➳➳Mood:Aroused & ighting my own desires ➳➳➳ Works at: Not-So Catwalk ➳➳➳ Wearing: Today's wear!

{O.C.C: }

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 4:01 pm
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The violinist giggled as the blond girl apologized. "No, it's fine." By the time the bespectacled girl was done answering her second question, her mouth opened to ask. "May I know what's his-"

But she could see the roots slowly growing on the British girl's legs and the poor blond was now scrambling to get out of the confinement. Solaris was about to reach out her hand to help her when the violin case suddenly trembled violently and she gasped, dropping it on the sand. The lid lifted on its own accord and Amadeus was now hovering a few feet away above the red velvet lining. The violin was now trained on her, and she blinked in curiosity. Without giving her time to react, both the instrument and the bow charged straight at her.

Her face bore a frightened expression at the action, a loud scream tearing out of her throat. She ran away from Amadeus, wanting to get away from the instrument. Sure, she may want to play the instrument again, but NOT when it became too eager. Her heart was now skipping a few beats because she was terrified and she just someone to save her.

"Blaze! Shinzo! Aislinn! HELP ME!!!" she yelled desperately as she rushed towards the trio. The assistance for the blond could wait; Amadeus had to cease acting like a spoiled brat that wanted her attention so badly.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: curious -> now scared
Company: the Shakaku siblings and Aislinn (now approaching), the blond-haired girl (not far from her)
Cash in Hand: $ 924.25
OOC: Straight out of a scene for a comedy - horror show... somewhat. XD

tokyoloverTM

Amour1568

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games