Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Proceed...
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Howecho

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:47 pm
Mystiecat537
Howecho
Mystiecat537
Howecho
Mystiecat537

Me: *pouts* I shall not give you my waffles, but I could make you some to have yourself, if you want.

Ana: Hmm.. You have a point there. *smacks Aetos upside the head* Stop asking people questions like that!

Me: Yep. ^w^
Aetos: Hey! I'm just curious! *huffs*

Ana: *glares at him* You are always curious.

Aetos: <.< Well that is what happens when you are born in hell because your sister got pissed off at a bunch of humans and decited that she needed to slaughter them all.

Ana: *glares at him* At least you got to live. You could just as easily have died with mother.

Aetos: That is true.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:11 pm
Sky:* stalks the shadows*  

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:14 pm
Howecho
Mystiecat537
Howecho
Mystiecat537
Howecho
Mystiecat537

Me: *pouts* I shall not give you my waffles, but I could make you some to have yourself, if you want.

Ana: Hmm.. You have a point there. *smacks Aetos upside the head* Stop asking people questions like that!

Me: Yep. ^w^
Aetos: Hey! I'm just curious! *huffs*

Aetos: <.< Well that is what happens when you are born in hell because your sister got pissed off at a bunch of humans and decited that she needed to slaughter them all.

Ana: *glares at him* At least you got to live. You could just as easily have died with mother.

Ana: Exactly. *sighs* Honestly, sometimes I think you've been eating too many people. Maybe you're getting that spongy brain disease from all the people you've ate..  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:49 pm
Mystiecat537
Howecho
Mystiecat537
Howecho
Mystiecat537

Ana: Exactly. *sighs* Honestly, sometimes I think you've been eating too many people. Maybe you're getting that spongy brain disease from all the people you've ate..

Aetos: *huffs* My brain is just fine. If it was any worse it would be because of the demons i ate.  

Howecho

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:37 am
Howecho
Mystiecat537
Howecho
Mystiecat537
Howecho
Mystiecat537

Aetos: *huffs* My brain is just fine. If it was any worse it would be because of the demons i ate.

Ana: *shrugs* Oh, I don't know. Demons don't have as many diseases.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:51 am
Mystiecat537
Howecho
Mystiecat537
Howecho
Mystiecat537

Aetos: Whatever.  

Howecho

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:14 am
Howecho
Mystiecat537
Howecho
Mystiecat537
Howecho
Mystiecat537

Ana: *smirks* Aw, are you upset?~  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:35 am
Mystiecat537
Howecho
Mystiecat537
Howecho
Mystiecat537

Silver: now now children. Save it for the chaos. Don't want to spoil your vacation time now do you? *Still in Hell Lord attire*  

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:52 am
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Howecho
Mystiecat537
Howecho

Silver: now now children. Save it for the chaos. Don't want to spoil your vacation time now do you? *Still in Hell Lord attire*

Ana: *crosses her arms over her chest, now frowning* Is it ever really a vacation with him around? *gestures towards her brother*
Me: I bet she would be good at breaking up fights between kids.... XD BY THE WAY, SILVER, THERE'S SOMEONE I WANT YOUR SON TO MEET!!!!!!!!!!!!

Howecho

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:23 pm
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Howecho
Mystiecat537

Ana: *crosses her arms over her chest, now frowning* Is it ever really a vacation with him around? *gestures towards her brother*
Me: I bet she would be good at breaking up fights between kids.... XD BY THE WAY, SILVER, THERE'S SOMEONE I WANT YOUR SON TO MEET!!!!!!!!!!!!

Howecho

Silver: Well when you're a Lord of Hell and you threaten with sweeping the main hall of my fortress...It tends to break up the fighting. Oh and who is this person he should meet? Ana dear, you can pick your friends, you can pick your foe...But you can't pick your family  

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:07 pm
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Howecho

Howecho

Silver: Well when you're a Lord of Hell and you threaten with sweeping the main hall of my fortress...It tends to break up the fighting. Oh and who is this person he should meet? Ana dear, you can pick your friends, you can pick your foe...But you can't pick your family

Me: That does sound like it would be extremely effective. I was told your son needs friends, so I thought maybe he could meet Seva! She's a necromancer who I think could use a buddy too and- *pauses* .. He's taller than her, not counting the ears.....

Ana: *sighs heavily* I know. That doesn't mean I have to like him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:24 am
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537

Howecho

Me: That does sound like it would be extremely effective. I was told your son needs friends, so I thought maybe he could meet Seva! She's a necromancer who I think could use a buddy too and- *pauses* .. He's taller than her, not counting the ears.....

Silver: ahh a necromancer. That would be good for my son. Hopefully he's in a mood to make friends. He can be very....Grumpy.
Ana...*waves finger disappointedly*  

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:47 am
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams

Howecho

Silver: ahh a necromancer. That would be good for my son. Hopefully he's in a mood to make friends. He can be very....Grumpy.
Ana...*waves finger disappointedly*

Me: Yep!~ ^^ Ehh, don't worry about that. Seva probably wouldn't care either way.... NOW THEN! *grabs a ruler and goes to try to measure her ears*

Ana: ... What?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:39 am
Hello, guild mates! Thank you for accepting me into the guild. I've read through the rules and info, though they don't suggest where I should post first. I would assume I need to provide a character profile. What is suggested?  

Lya Ness

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:10 am
Lya Ness
Hello, guild mates! Thank you for accepting me into the guild. I've read through the rules and info, though they don't suggest where I should post first. I would assume I need to provide a character profile. What is suggested?

Welcome Lya! And no worries. As far character profiles go, there are students, staff/teachers, and evil/bad guy positions.

You go through the available positions and make a profile for that or if you want a regular you can do that as well.  
Proceed...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games