Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:51 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"I haven't transformed, since I fought Ulfris!"
*The creature shrieks, swiping at Zudhred with its right hand and swiftly slashing it's fiery claws clean through Zudhred's mid-section, appearing to cut him in half!*

*What Tyrius and the others think to be Zudhred fades away while the real Zudhred appears behind Tyrius unturned with his back facing him.
"Looks like I'm not unlike him, after all!!!"
*Zudhred says with a lupine smile, as he performs a backward diving kick with his right leg, which is enveloped in a huge flame of pure ice-blue moonfire from his foot up to his knee. The moonfire quickly turns into a very large crystal-like spike of ice that stabs into Tyrius's back between the shoulders and on contact, breaks little by little as it grinds and crumbles against him, crunching three painful times, and then explodes, blasting him with chunks of ice from behind.*

*Tyrius is dumbfounded. He could have sworn that he had just cut the Lycan in half, when he felt a sharp and then crushing cold pain in his back and now finds himself hurtling toward the ground and being bombarded by huge chunks of ice in the process. Once the hail of ice chunks desists, he halts his descent and then looks up at Zudhred to see him unharmed and with no signs of ever being slashed in his armor, not even a scratch.*
"An illusion!?"
*Tyrius asks. He then spreads his wings and flies back up after Zudhred.*

*Zudhred stands straight and raises his left hand forward and up with his index and middle fingers extended, to where the back of his hand and forearm are facing Tyrius, and then a great pillar of ice seems to rise out of the ground. But the pillar does not rise, but forms from faint but potent freezing lunar energy. The pillar then shoots up at the evil Vampire Lord from below, like a big missile.*

*Spotting the missile of ice with the eye in his chest, Tyrius then halts his ascent and lets it pass just in front of him.*

*The missile then explodes in Tyrius's face battering him with massive chunks of ice, some of them bigger than his head and some even bigger than his upper half.*

*Tyrius wraps his great and durable wings about himself and shields himself with them, letting the debris bounce almost harmlessly off them, until the explosion passes he then opens them again and looks at Zudhred as the flash dies down.*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:10 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*Tyrius is dumbfounded. He could have sworn that he had just cut the Lycan in half, when he felt a sharp and then crushing cold pain in his back and now finds himself hurtling toward the ground and being bombarded by huge chunks of ice in the process. Once the hail of ice chunks desists, he halts his descent and then looks up at Zudhred to see him unharmed and with no signs of ever being slashed in his armor, not even a scratch.*
"An illusion!?"

*Zudhred stands straight and raises his left hand forward and up with his index and middle fingers extended, to where the back of his hand and forearm are facing Tyrius, and then a great pillar of ice seems to rise out of the ground. But the pillar does not rise, but forms from faint but potent freezing lunar energy. The pillar then shoots up at the evil Vampire Lord from below, like a big missile.*

*Spotting the missile of ice with the eye in his chest, Tyrius then halts his ascent and lets it pass just in front of him.*

*The missile then explodes in Tyrius's face battering him with massive chunks of ice, some of them bigger than his head and some even bigger than his upper half.*

*Tyrius wraps his great and durable wings about himself and shields himself with them, letting the debris bounce almost harmlessly off them, until the explosion passes he then opens them again and looks at Zudhred as the flash dies down.*

"This one's for you, Grandfather..."
*Zudhred says to himself.*
"Tonight, I follow in your footsteps, and finish what you started!"
*With those words, a second Zudhred appears right in front of Tyrius with Tyrius suddenly bent over with the second Zudhred's bloody left fist pressed into his chest from below with the knuckles vertical, as Tyrius is suddenly bent and leaning forward. A sonic boom instantly rings out and then the first Zudhred fades away. Evidently, Zudhred has teleported and struck Tyrius with an underhanded blow to the chest that was so hard, that it made the monstrosity's central eye burst!*

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:56 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"An illusion!?"

*With those words, a second Zudhred appears right in front of Tyrius with Tyrius suddenly bent over with the second Zudhred's bloody left fist pressed into his chest from below with the knuckles vertical, as Tyrius is suddenly bent and leaning forward. A sonic boom instantly rings out and then the first Zudhred fades away. Evidently, Zudhred has teleported and struck Tyrius with an underhanded blow to the chest that was so hard, that it made the monstrosity's central eye burst!*

*At first, Tyrius cannot understand what has happened. One moment, Zudhred was about 20 to 30 feet away form him, and the next, he's leaning over Zudhred's left shoulder and the sight from his chest is gone... Why? Why can't he see? Then it hits him... The pain, the intense excruciating pain! Tyrius is motionless at first, then begins to gasp for breath and lets out a howling agonized super sonic scream and begins to back away, clutching his bloody chest with both hands.*
"MY EYE!!!"
*He screams.*
"MY EYE!!!!!"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:18 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*At first, Tyrius cannot understand what has happened. One moment, Zudhred was about 20 to 30 feet away form him, and the next, he's leaning over Zudhred's left shoulder and the sight from his chest is gone... Why? Why can't he see? Then it hits him... The pain, the intense excruciating pain! Tyrius is motionless at first, then begins to gasp for breath and lets out a howling agonized super sonic scream and begins to back away, clutching his bloody chest with both hands.*
"MY EYE!!!"
*He screams.*
"MY EYE!!!!!"

*Zudhred begins to burn with a dark red aura and teleport behind Tyrius. He then drives himself backward into Tyrius with his left elbow extended as his aura turns pure ice-blue. When Zudhred's chilling aura touches Tyrius, it instantly encases him in thick ice that Zudhred smashes through on impact and sends the vampire flying. Zudhred then teleports ahead of his enemy where all his pure ice blue moonfire becomes concentrated around his right fist as he reaches way back with it. As Tyrius comes flying at him, Zudhred then brings his shining fist forward in a powerful uppercut. Tyrius is again encased in ice, the very instant he touches the moonfire around Zudhred’s fist, which is before the two can even make contact, causing Zudhred's actual blow to smash through the ice and send Tyrius flying away high into the air. Zudhred then teleports ahead and strikes him with a double axe handle in which the moonfire around his fists freeze and then explode into many chunks of ice on impact that batters Tyrius as he is sent crashing to the ground, encased in ice, which shatters and batters the Vampire even more on impact.*  

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:41 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"MY EYE!!!"
*He screams.*
"MY EYE!!!!!"

*Zudhred begins to burn with a dark red aura and teleport behind Tyrius. He then drives himself backward into Tyrius with his left elbow extended as his aura turns pure ice-blue. When Zudhred's chilling aura touches Tyrius, it instantly encases him in thick ice that Zudhred smashes through on impact and sends the vampire flying. Zudhred then teleports ahead of his enemy where all his pure ice blue moonfire becomes concentrated around his right fist as he reaches way back with it. As Tyrius comes flying at him, Zudhred then brings his shining fist forward in a powerful uppercut. Tyrius is again encased in ice, the very instant he touches the moonfire around Zudhred’s fist, which is before the two can even make contact, causing Zudhred's actual blow to smash through the ice and send Tyrius flying away high into the air. Zudhred then teleports ahead and strikes him with a double axe handle in which the moonfire around his fists freeze and then explode into many chunks of ice on impact that batters Tyrius as he is sent crashing to the ground, encased in ice, which shatters and batters the Vampire even more on impact.*

*Tyrius slowly begins to emerge from beneath the rubble of ice, shivering and out of breath. Cold from the ice, and his body worn, He struggles to ignite some hellfire to warm himself.*
"This isn't good..."
*Tyrius thinks to himself, kneeling on his right hand and clutching his chest with his left.*
"I'm taking too much damage... I may be durable, but even Vampires have their limits... If I don't feed soon, I just might lose this fight..."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:52 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"MY EYE!!!"
*He screams.*
"MY EYE!!!!!"

*Tyrius slowly begins to emerge from beneath the rubble of ice, shivering and out of breath. Cold from the ice, and his body worn, He struggles to ignite some hellfire to warm himself.*
"This isn't good..."
*Tyrius thinks to himself, kneeling on his right hand and clutching his chest with his left.*
"I'm taking too much damage... I may be durable, but even Vampires have their limits... If I don't feed soon, I just might lose this fight..."

*Zudhred becomes engulfed in a dark red aura of moonfire and again stands straight and raises his left hand forward and up with his index and middle fingers extended, to where the back of his hand and forearm are facing forward. This time instead of raising just one tower of ice, he raises a whole 20 tower wall that sprouts up in a wave-like pattern, running from east to west, with a suspended Tyrius trapped inside the middle of the third tower from the west. Zudhred then teleports to the west end of the wall and flies forward, crashing through the first two towers and strikes Tyrius with a powerful punch with his right hand, that shatters the tower and sends the Vampire flying through the other seventeen, before crashing ad skidding across the ground at the other end.*  

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:32 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"MY EYE!!!"
*He screams.*
"MY EYE!!!!!"

"This isn't good..."

*Zudhred becomes engulfed in a dark red aura of moonfire and again stands straight and raises his left hand forward and up with his index and middle fingers extended, to where the back of his hand and forearm are facing forward. This time instead of raising just one tower of ice, he raises a whole 20 tower wall that sprouts up in a wave-like pattern, running from east to west, with a suspended Tyrius trapped inside the middle of the third tower from the west. Zudhred then teleports to the west end of the wall and flies forward, crashing through the first two towers and strikes Tyrius with a powerful punch with his right hand, that shatters the tower and sends the Vampire flying through the other seventeen, before crashing ad skidding across the ground at the other end.*

*Tyrius Transforms into a cloud of bats and swiftly flies back up to Zudhred.*
"ENOUGH!!!"
*Tyrius shouts in rage.*
"I'm done playing around! Let's find out just how much like Ulfris you really are! BLOOD OF THE DRAGON!!!"
*With those words, Tyrius's dark aura blazes until he goes completely silhouette and then his shape begins to morph and change and become demonic, once again. The aura then dies down a bit revealing his new form. It is gargoyle-like and reptilian, covered in black scales with dragon-esque feet and talons. His head is crowned with two great black horns as well as many smaller ones and has a fanged muzzle with two blood red reptilian eyes. His ears and wings are the same as last time, but his tail is long and serpentine. The creature warps right in front of Zudhred, faster than he's ever moved before, leaving behind a single after image, and crashes it's right knee right into Zudhred's gut, making a sonic boom ring out.*

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:42 am
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"MY EYE!!!"
*He screams.*
"MY EYE!!!!!"

"This isn't good..."

"ENOUGH!!!"
*Tyrius shouts in rage.*
"I'm done playing around! Let's find out just how much like Ulfris you really are! BLOOD OF THE DRAGON!!!"
*With those words, Tyrius's dark aura blazes until he goes completely silhouette and then his shape begins to morph and change and become demonic, once again. The aura then dies down a bit revealing his new form. It is gargoyle-like and reptilian, covered in black scales with dragon-esque feet and talons. His head is crowned with two great black horns as well as many smaller ones and has a fanged muzzle with two blood red reptilian eyes. His ears and wings are the same as last time, but his tail is long and serpentine. The creature warps right in front of Zudhred, faster than he's ever moved before, leaving behind a single after image, and crashes it's right knee right into Zudhred's gut, making a sonic boom ring out.*
* jack stops patting erinys on the shoulder and steps forward a few paces and warps infront of the news crew with some popcor* " hey news crew, make sure your getting all this, dis da good sheeat"  

HomacXross7
Crew

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:39 am
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*At first, Tyrius cannot understand what has happened. One moment Zudhred was about 20 to 30 feet away form him and the next, he's leaning over Zudhred's left shoulder and and the sight from his chest is gone... Why? Why can't he see? Then it hits him... the pain, the intense excruciating pain! Tyrius is motionless at first, then beginds to gasp for breath and lets out a howling agonized super sonic scream and begins to back away, clutching his bloody chest with both hands.*
"MY EYE!!!"
*He screams.*
"MY EYE!!!!!"

*Zudhred behins to burn with a dark red aura and teleport behind Tyrius. He then drives himself backward into Tyrius with his left elbow extended, while us aura turns pure ice-blue.As Zudhred's chilling aura touches Tyrius, it instantly encases him in thick ice that Zudhred smashes through on impact and sends the vampire flying. Zudhred then teleports ahead of his enemy where all his pure ice blue moonfire becomes concentrated around his right fist as he reaches way back with it. As Tyrius comes flying at him, Zudhred the brings his shining fist forward in a powerful uppercut. Tyrius is again encased in ice, the very instant he touches the moonfire around Zudhred’s fist, which is before the two can even make contact, causing Zudhred's actual blow to smash through the ice and send Tyrius flying away high into the air. Zudhred then teleports ahead and strikes him with a double axe handle in which the moonfire around his fist freezes and then explodes into many chunks of ice on impact that batters Tyrius, before sending the Vampire crashing to the ground, encased in ice, which shatters and batters him even more on impact.*

*Tyrius slowly begins to emerge from beneath the ice rubble, shivering and out of breath. Cold from the ice, and his body worn, He struggles to ignite some hellfire to warm himself.*
"This isn't good..."

"ENOUGH!!!"
*Tyrius shouts in rage.*

*Zudthred is stunned. He cannot understand what is happening, all he can see is shades of black and then he begins to feel intense pain in his gut. He coughs up blood and then begins to gasp for air.*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:55 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*At first, Tyrius cannot understand what has happened. One moment Zudhred was about 20 to 30 feet away form him and the next, he's leaning over Zudhred's left shoulder and and the sight from his chest is gone... Why? Why can't he see? Then it hits him... the pain, the intense excruciating pain! Tyrius is motionless at first, then beginds to gasp for breath and lets out a howling agonized super sonic scream and begins to back away, clutching his bloody chest with both hands.*
"MY EYE!!!"
*He screams.*
"MY EYE!!!!!"

*Zudhred behins to burn with a dark red aura and teleport behind Tyrius. He then drives himself backward into Tyrius with his left elbow extended, while us aura turns pure ice-blue.As Zudhred's chilling aura touches Tyrius, it instantly encases him in thick ice that Zudhred smashes through on impact and sends the vampire flying. Zudhred then teleports ahead of his enemy where all his pure ice blue moonfire becomes concentrated around his right fist as he reaches way back with it. As Tyrius comes flying at him, Zudhred the brings his shining fist forward in a powerful uppercut. Tyrius is again encased in ice, the very instant he touches the moonfire around Zudhred’s fist, which is before the two can even make contact, causing Zudhred's actual blow to smash through the ice and send Tyrius flying away high into the air. Zudhred then teleports ahead and strikes him with a double axe handle in which the moonfire around his fist freezes and then explodes into many chunks of ice on impact that batters Tyrius, before sending the Vampire crashing to the ground, encased in ice, which shatters and batters him even more on impact.*

*Tyrius slowly begins to emerge from beneath the ice rubble, shivering and out of breath. Cold from the ice, and his body worn, He struggles to ignite some hellfire to warm himself.*
"This isn't good..."

"ENOUGH!!!"
*Tyrius shouts in rage.*

*Zudthred is stunned. He cannot understand what is happening, all he can see is shades of black and then he begins to feel intense pain in his gut. He coughs up blood and then begins to gasp for air.*

*Tyrius then spins right while extending his right leg and kicks Zudhred in the right hip with his claws, slashing him in the lower back and sends him flying in the process. He then warps ahead of him and spinning right again, strikes Zudhred with his tail and sends him flying in the opposite direction. He then warps ahead again and with a swipe from his right hand, claws Zudhred in the back and sends him flying again. He then warps in front of Zudhred and impales him on his left horn! He then proceeds to shake the Lycan violently as he hangs from the horn and mauls him with his flailing claws, until Zudhred is finally flung from the horn in Tyrius's violent movements.*  

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:10 pm
HomacXross7
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"ENOUGH!!!"
*Tyrius shouts in rage.*

*Tyrius then spins right while extending his right leg and kicks Zudhred in the right hip with his claws, slashing him in the lower back and sends him flying in the process. He then warps ahead of him and spinning right again, strikes Zudhred with his tail and sends him flying in the opposite direction. He then warps ahead again and with a swipe from his right hand, claws Zudhred in the back and sends him flying again. He then warps in front of Zudhred and impales him on his left horn! He then proceeds to shake the Lycan violently as he hangs from the horn and mauls him with his flailing claws, until Zudhred is finally flung from the horn in Tyrius's violent movements.*

*Jack stops patting Erinys on the shoulder and steps forward a few paces and warps in front of the news crew with some popcorn* " Hey news crew, make sure your getting all this, dis da good sheeat"

News Crew Reporter: "This is terrible! Tyrius has now transformed into some sort of gargoyle or dragon man and appears to be taking King Zudhred apart! Could this actually be the end for our hero? Ah, it seems that the Darkhunter known as "Jack" has come to see us. Young jack, what can you tell us about this fight? Do you have any idea who might win? Did you know that Tyrius could transform like that?" *Holds his mic up to Jack.*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:13 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"This isn't good..."

"ENOUGH!!!"
*Tyrius shouts in rage.*

*Zudhred recovers his flight, holding his bloody perforated belly and starts to look around, his vision blurry from loss of blood.*  

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:18 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"This isn't good..."

"ENOUGH!!!"
*Tyrius shouts in rage.*

*Zudhred recovers his flight, holding his bloody perforated belly and starts to look around, his vision blurry from loss of blood.*

*Tyrius flies at Zudhred and swipes at his belly with the claws of his right hand.*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:38 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"ENOUGH!!!"
*Tyrius shouts in rage.*

*Tyrius flies at Zudhred and swipes at his belly with the claws of his right hand.*

*Zudhed dodges to the left, but is too slow for Tyriu's and winces in pain as he his sliced from side to side, spilling his intestines. He quickly grabs the pulsating mass of organs with his right hand and clutches them to his belly as he looks in Tyrius's direction.*
"This isn't good..."
*Zudhred thinks to himself.*

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games