Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 1:24 pm
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
((Wait, are you saying that you just killed the Raki(sp?)Kage?))
((Yes.))
((And i godmod? A kage is still a Kage, even a weak one could still only realistically be taken on by someone of the Sanin level, or close to there. If the strongest ninja in the whole entire land of wind can be defeated by a lone high class Jonin (or are you elite? can't remember) Why wouldn't they have been destroyed before? That means that you and anyone as strong as or stronger than you is stronger than anyone else in the enitre land of wind.))
((Take a look at Shibuki from the Naruto movie he was like the village Kage and look how weak he was. Besides i've already told Genji about it. If he has a problem with it he'll tell me in his response.))
((Yeah, but that was a really crappy ninja country, they all relied on technology and not their own ninja skills. The Lightning shadow is one of the 5 main Kages, and there fore one of the five top ninjas ruling a town, and actually and more importantly, why did you kill him? That's pretty much leaf declaring war on the wind country right there to have one of their ninjas just go and assasinate their leader, usually, i wouldn't call that a good move.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 1:52 pm
((i didn't know how hard you hit, all you said you knee'ed me in the back, and the whole moron bit? bit much i think to say if they're just sparing. and just because i didn't say how hard you hit me, doesn't mean i didn't feel the hit, honestly. because if you read back he couldn't care less how hard you hit, meaning he probly did feel it but was holding back the pain or such. I just play my character how how i feel and see it against another person, and if thats wrong, well sorry, and if you think i'm god moding, well, your the one with more skills than my character, so i doubt i could defend against all of them. sorry i didn't think i should animate it so much in words for a small move. Also i did what you told me you wanted, you wanted to play out my character getting flipped, i was only going for that sence of like ok, well i'll just go with this. because since i knew you wanted a flip i could have done other things.))

Shin stood there more and kept his hands together. He could only pray that his decision would be the right one.

((If you honestly feel this fight is going sour and dont want to anymore, we could stop, because i didn't mean for this to be boring for you and I am starting to think that my character is not going to work here anymore since if i fight anyone else, i will have to deal with people possibly thinking the same way.))  

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 2:23 pm
Three angry monkeys watch from afar...

Geku quickly burst out of a shadow, and grabbed Bakuryu by the neck, pushed him down, so his face collided with the cool hard pavement.
"No special abilities, huh? Is that so..." Geku said through gritted teeth. "Uchiha! YOU WILL BE THE FIRST TO DIE!" Geku said whilst walking away.
Kyouryoku materialized in front of Geku.
"Stop, the Hokage told us the test them, not slaughter them. I was a miracle you only use 34%... If you went over he could have died." He said with a s frozen face, no emotions. Geku grinned.
"I'll kill him in the jounin exam. Hehe, I'll leave the Ohmu to you." Geku laughed while vanishing.
Asakura tossed Rio his jar and kicked him in the stomach.
"Whoops, couldn't resist. It has my chakra in it, you should heal in about 43.7 minutes. Good luck" Asakura gave him the thumbs up and leaned down to Reena's face. He grinned as he gently kissed her check.
"Haha," He laughed while vanishing into the air.

Tsunade walked outside to see the mess.
"What the f*** is this? I told them to test you. Grrr... Oh! Hyotshi, you're awake! Please return to your room, sorry for the incompetence of the Jounins" She said scratching the back of her head.

Three angry monkeys approached Kai, one punched his face, the other kicked his gut and the other smacked his groin. They all ran away hooting and giggling.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 2:55 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Nitroxic 4jer
BAM!!! Hytoshi wakes up with a start "What the hell was that?!" he gets out of bed and walks up to the window and sees a thundering water wave crash onto the harbor, breaking it into pieces. He throws open the window and yells, "HEY! I'm trying to sleep idiot! Ah what the heck its already 3:00." He jumps out the window and lands with a soft thud on the grass, running towards the harbour with explosively-filled chakra kunais, glowing dark blue. He slows down to the edge of the broken harbour seeing Kai and Bakuryu. "What the hell are you doing out here right now? You're supposed to be sleeping! And what hell did you do here?! You woke me up!" he says angrily. "I'm trying to sleep and I don't want any huge noises!" ((Finally))
((You missed the chance to do this, sorry if we moved to quickly))
((Nah its' ok sometimes my posts come up late because of my damn internet)) "Ok Ok I'll go to sleep." Hytoshi walks back to his room and sleeps once again...  

m00nPanda

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 4:13 pm
Silly Genji
Three angry monkeys watch from afar...

Geku quickly burst out of a shadow, and grabbed Bakuryu by the neck, pushed him down, so his face collided with the cool hard pavement.
"No special abilities, huh? Is that so..." Geku said through gritted teeth. "Uchiha! YOU WILL BE THE FIRST TO DIE!" Geku said whilst walking away.
Kyouryoku materialized in front of Geku.
"Stop, the Hokage told us the test them, not slaughter them. I was a miracle you only use 34%... If you went over he could have died." He said with a s frozen face, no emotions. Geku grinned.
"I'll kill him in the jounin exam. Hehe, I'll leave the Ohmu to you." Geku laughed while vanishing.
Asakura tossed Rio his jar and kicked him in the stomach.
"Whoops, couldn't resist. It has my chakra in it, you should heal in about 43.7 minutes. Good luck" Asakura gave him the thumbs up and leaned down to Reena's face. He grinned as he gently kissed her check.
"Haha," He laughed while vanishing into the air.
"Who the hell are those guys?" Ask Bakuryu as he got up, rubbing his neck and brushing the dirt of his face. "I don't know," said Reena as she whiped her cheek with the sleeve of her shirt, "But that was guy that stole Rio's tree and the other guy, i think he's their leader." "Hey are you ok Rio?" Asked Bakuryu, seeing that he looked distrested. Rio didn't say anything, he just hocked a blood lugie, got up and walked over to the edge of the roof. "I've got to do something," he said before he disapeared in a flash. Reena and Bakuryu watched him go, their loose fitting clothing flowing in the wind.......

((BTW: i don't think i've told anyone this, but Reena looks a lot like a younger Anko (with exception of hair color), exspecially when she pins her hair up in the same way. Bakuryu looks like the guy i took the name from, he's the mole guy in Bloody Roar.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
and their clothes look similar to what Neji's new outfit looks like))  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 10:55 pm
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
((i didn't know how hard you hit, all you said you knee'ed me in the back, and the whole moron bit? bit much i think to say if they're just sparing. and just because i didn't say how hard you hit me, doesn't mean i didn't feel the hit, honestly. because if you read back he couldn't care less how hard you hit, meaning he probly did feel it but was holding back the pain or such. I just play my character how how i feel and see it against another person, and if thats wrong, well sorry, and if you think i'm god moding, well, your the one with more skills than my character, so i doubt i could defend against all of them. sorry i didn't think i should animate it so much in words for a small move. Also i did what you told me you wanted, you wanted to play out my character getting flipped, i was only going for that sence of like ok, well i'll just go with this. because since i knew you wanted a flip i could have done other things.))

Shin stood there more and kept his hands together. He could only pray that his decision would be the right one.

((If you honestly feel this fight is going sour and dont want to anymore, we could stop, because i didn't mean for this to be boring for you and I am starting to think that my character is not going to work here anymore since if i fight anyone else, i will have to deal with people possibly thinking the same way.))

(( xd Chill dude, I was in a bad mood the time I wrote it. Besides, have you ever gotten into a fight? If not, I don't blame you. I knee to the back is really painful, even if the attack was pulled to make the impact a little gentler. I was given kneed once in the back whilst playing rugby...and I take that back of this getting boring. Bleh, I hate University work, they piss me off so much.))

Smiling to himself, Kenji took a step forward... What's the plan? he asked himself in his thoughts. In reaply to that thought: Don't need one....

Then, after leaning forward, he dashed head on for Shin, so Kenji seems to have a plan in mind....  

lKiCk-l

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 2:24 am
"So Geku was only using as small amount of his power. This time he'll see my full strength aswell." Kai thought to himself watching were Geku had disappeared.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 6:29 am
Rio was in the nearest forest he could find, meditating to bring his concentration to it's highest before he attempted his clan's most powerful move, the 'Bio-intagration' jutsu again. "I have to get this right!" Rio thought to himself, "I need this jutsu to be reconized as an adult in the Ohmu clan, and for the next time those other ninjas show up, if i could master this, I'd have a large advanatage........  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 9:56 am
Sabu woke and saw the water-logged building. What had happened? He found Tsunade and asked her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 3:05 pm
((understandable, same here, i just got upset i guess from how you explained it all, sorry and such and yeah its not boring to me either.))

Shin felt Kenji coming towards him, the bluff for the jutsu worked, shindashed right towards Kenji and doze sweep kick towards his legs to tory and use his speed against him by triping him into a mid a flip. He knew he said he was a Taijutsu master but could care less, if he could studie the reaction time and speed of all moves that were close he could figure out all the timings of Kenji's moves.  

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 6:31 am
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
((understandable, same here, i just got upset i guess from how you explained it all, sorry and such and yeah its not boring to me either.))

Shin felt Kenji coming towards him, the bluff for the jutsu worked, shindashed right towards Kenji and doze sweep kick towards his legs to tory and use his speed against him by triping him into a mid a flip. He knew he said he was a Taijutsu master but could care less, if he could studie the reaction time and speed of all moves that were close he could figure out all the timings of Kenji's moves.

Being sweeped off was not bad, nor being tripped into a flip, it works for him... Come on, do something else... Kenji thought whilst landing onto his feet, then turning around to face Shin, hands outstretched into another taijutsu stance. "Hehehe, tricky fellow are you?" Again, Kenji motioned with his hand for Shin to come at him...

((You've got a good offensive to be honest, I'm/Kenji is still trying to find an opening... T-T Lol))  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 7:58 am
Shin smirked and held out his hand and pointed to behind Kenji.

"Oi behind you."  

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

m00nPanda

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 12:46 pm
"I can't sleep damnit! Screw sleeping! I'm gonna go train." Hytoshi says throwing open his window once again. "Tasute no jutsu!" (Camo jutsu) ((Not a real japanese word sweatdrop )) he whispers, camouflaging into the darkness. He starts to move at a slow pace. This was a drawback of the jutsu. Moving too fast would cancel out the jutsu and make Hytoshi visible. This jutsu also only lasts for 30 minutes. "Better not be seen..." he muttered. Slowly he jumps down from his windowand slowly walks to a tree. "Cancel!" he whispers. He was visible again. He ran across the grass and to the harbour and started practicing.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 12:49 pm
Nitroxic 4jer
"I can't sleep damnit! Screw sleeping! I'm gonna go train." Hytoshi says throwing open his window once again. "Tasute no jutsu!" (Camo jutsu) ((Not a real japanese word sweatdrop )) he whispers, camouflaging into the darkness. He starts to move at a slow pace. This was a drawback of the jutsu. Moving too fast would cancel out the jutsu and make Hytoshi visible. This jutsu also only lasts for 30 minutes. "Better not be seen..." he muttered. Slowly he jumps down from his windowand slowly walks to a tree. "Cancel!" he whispers. He was visible again. He ran across the grass and to the harbour and started practicing.

"A bit late for training don't you think?" Sabu said to Hytoshi while walking along the harbor.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 2:27 pm
As Reena and Bakuryu walked along the street, something didn't make sense to Reena. "Oniichan?" she said. "Yes?" answered Bakuryu, "What is it?" "Well something doesn't add up with that pupetter we fought, sure he was apperantly holding back, but he still took a full black lightning combo, in combonation with your black dragon taijutsu, that should be fatal, or near to it, yet he seemed barely bruised when he popped up again."

"Yeah, I thought i got him too, but he must have known what may taijutsu does if i get a solid hit that's different from when i only brush someone. He got hit, but he managed to keep me from getting any solid contacts, so all my charka explosions from my taijustu and electric shocks from the combo went off on the outside of his body, not the inside. So he took minimal damage, I'll get him next time though, now that i know what he knows, I'll do something he doesn't know about, I'll use the Union Dragon taijutsu i mastered while training with father and watching you. He'll never see that coming, cause the instant he get's used to one style, i can change instantly."  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games