Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

applz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:22 pm
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
i guess sense angels gone the girls are too. ((whats tharran's sexuality?))

((well he's straight))

Tharran walked towards the entrance of the cave, and peered in. Indeed, the cave was empty. But where could Angel and her daughters have gone?
'I swear, she was here not too long ago' he complained, feeling reponsible for another disappearance of his family. He went over the family he had left.. Kanji, Kanshin, Karama, Almirrah (who was not blood family, but a good friend). He sighed, leaning hoplessly against a rock wall, staring into the area where his father once lit a large fire that kept them warm, and how Kalten had burned his tail a bit during play. He smiled ot himself, remembering the past. But then his memories faded, and he found himself staring back at darkness.
Tharran sighed a deep sigh, wishing all was back to the way it was.
"we'll find them all. i promise you we will"*karama said trying to comfort his brother-in-law*"i bet you shuicho can help us"*he said hopefully*"what about me?"*shuicho said bounding down the side of the wall*

Tharran's large ears pointed upwards at the sound of Shuicho's voice. He knew Shuicho from long ago, remembered how he fell from the waterfall and was helped by his father and a lovely young wolf named Branwen. He then helped his brother, Kalten. Though this is the first time Tharran has heard of him since his parents had disappeared, taken by demons.
'Shuicho?' he asked in a whisper, looking around.
"you always show up when i say your name"*karama said*"i sure do kiddo"*shuicho said*"you smell familiar"*shuicho told tharren*

Tharran smiled a bit nervously and nodded, looking up at Shuicho. 'I am.. the son of Lur' he stated in a question-like tone as if it were something Shuicho had forgotten.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:23 pm
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
i guess sense angels gone the girls are too. ((whats tharran's sexuality?))

((well he's straight))

Tharran walked towards the entrance of the cave, and peered in. Indeed, the cave was empty. But where could Angel and her daughters have gone?
'I swear, she was here not too long ago' he complained, feeling reponsible for another disappearance of his family. He went over the family he had left.. Kanji, Kanshin, Karama, Almirrah (who was not blood family, but a good friend). He sighed, leaning hoplessly against a rock wall, staring into the area where his father once lit a large fire that kept them warm, and how Kalten had burned his tail a bit during play. He smiled ot himself, remembering the past. But then his memories faded, and he found himself staring back at darkness.
Tharran sighed a deep sigh, wishing all was back to the way it was.
"we'll find them all. i promise you we will"*karama said trying to comfort his brother-in-law*"i bet you shuicho can help us"*he said hopefully*"what about me?"*shuicho said bounding down the side of the wall*

Tharran's large ears pointed upwards at the sound of Shuicho's voice. He knew Shuicho from long ago, remembered how he fell from the waterfall and was helped by his father and a lovely young wolf named Branwen. He then helped his brother, Kalten. Though this is the first time Tharran has heard of him since his parents had disappeared, taken by demons.
"you always show up when i say your name"*karama said*"i sure do kiddo"*shuicho said*"you smell familiar"*shuicho told tharren*

Tharran smiled a bit nervously and nodded, looking up at Shuicho. 'I am.. the son of Lur' he stated in a question-like tone as if it were something Shuicho had forgotten.
"oh your tharran right?"*shuicho asked*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:27 pm
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473

Tharran nodded his head again several times. His tail began to wag a bit in the darkness. He was happy to meet someone else that his family had known.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:33 pm
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473

Tharran nodded his head again several times. His tail began to wag a bit in the darkness. He was happy to meet someone else that his family had known.
"where did lur dark angel and your brother go?*shuicho asked concerned*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:38 pm
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473

Tharran did not know how to answer, for he himself did not know.
'Did my parents ever tell you about... my mothers prophecy?' he asked, hoping they did. He did not feel liek explaining everything.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:43 pm
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473

'Did my parents ever tell you about... my mothers prophecy?' he asked, hoping they did. He did not feel liek explaining everything.
*shuicho froze*"i was there when it happened..."*shuicho said**karama remembered that day aswell*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:47 pm
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473

*shuicho froze*"i was there when it happened..."*shuicho said**karama remembered that day aswell*

Tharran looked up at him in amazement. 'You were!?' he asked, suddenly wanting to know everything that happened. 'They are gone now. I do not know where they are, or what happened. Kalten went off to find out, and he disappeared as well. All I know is that the demons now roam the lands' he said, lookign back down on the floor.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:00 pm
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473

Tharran looked up at him in amazement. 'You were!?' he asked, suddenly wanting to know everything that happened. 'They are gone now. I do not know where they are, or what happened. Kalten went off to find out, and he disappeared as well. All I know is that the demons now roam the lands' he said, lookign back down on the floor.
*both of them sat there in silence*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:50 pm
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473

Tharran refused to speak, and he waited to see who would be the first to break the silence. It was so quiet, he was nearly able to hear the silence between them, and though he had an urge to say something, he felt to weary to do so.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:58 pm
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473

Tharran refused to speak, and he waited to see who would be the first to break the silence. It was so quiet, he was nearly able to hear the silence between them, and though he had an urge to say something, he felt to weary to do so.
"i'm sorry i couldn't do anything to save her"*shuicho said sadly*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:16 pm
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473

Tharran shook his head quickly. 'No... she is still alive. She has to be' he said, knowing this somehow.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:23 pm
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473

Tharran shook his head quickly. 'No... she is still alive. She has to be' he said, knowing this somehow.
"her body is but her soul might not bwe because of the demon"*shuicho said*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:28 pm
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473

'SHE SURVIVES' Tharran exclaimed, feeling saddened by Shuicho's words. He walked away from them, towards a lower elevation, and walked into the water. He winced for it was quite cold to his paws, but then continued to walk in it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:32 pm
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473

'SHE SURVIVES' Tharran exclaimed, feeling saddened by Shuicho's words. He walked away from them, towards a lower elevation, and walked into the water. He winced for it was quite cold to his paws, but then continued to walk in it.
"she will be if i have anything to say about it"*shuicho said hoping tharran heard him*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:34 pm
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473

"she will be if i have anything to say about it"*shuicho said hoping tharran heard him*

Tharran was confused at what Shuicho had said, and he pondered about his words as he walked deeper into the water, his paws numb already though he took no notice.
'What do you mean?' he finally said, looking towards Shuicho.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games