Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saya_Otonashi_147

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:22 pm
Hi you can just call me kagome! As you can tell I am a huge Inuyasha fan. I just joined yesterday and I hope to find some really good rps to join. I can't go into detail about me for personal reasons. Umm who my rpc is depends on what rp style i'm doing. I might use one i have or make one up on the spot. I only do pg 13 type rps so if you want to rp just pm me and ask ^.^ I also watch a good bit of anime and i read some manga once in a while.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:28 pm
hey my Name Cragxe, but just call me Crag. my real name is not important, so don't ask unless you are a friend. please, ok, so lets Rp!  

Cragxe

Familiar Browser

3,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Contributor 150

Lunai

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:31 pm
Hello! heart

I'm Lunai and I'm new to the guild (please be patient with me as I learn the ropes)

Well, I have been into rpgs for quite a while. I currently play an online multi-player rpg called Gemstone IV. Unfortunately, other than playing Gemstone, my rp knowledge is sadly lacking. I'm hoping I can learn more about it as a member of this guild and, eventually, participate in or start my own rp. (wish me luck!)

I hope to see everyone around the guild. This looks like it's going to be a great place! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:32 pm
My name is Squirrel Dance, but you can also call me Christy. 3nodding I read books and manga constantly, and I love movies. Role-playing is a fun past time for me and I hope to find a RPG that includes me and makes it worth my while. biggrin  

Squirrel Dance

xXUn-Named MemberXx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:58 pm
0.o My name is Un-Named. >.< Oh, confusing. I have no name. But call me Blue. ^^ I honestly had blue hair when I cosplayed to A-Kon 19 as her, but now it's long gone. I'm 19, attend no college, cause I dropped out. I enjoy roller bladeing, figure skateing, long-distance running, and roleplaying.

Ok, I'm done. 3nodding
xXUn-Named MemberXx
~aka~
Blue  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:09 pm
Hey, all!
I'm new here and just am kinda trying to find some roleplays to be involved in.
You can call me Angel or Emily. (My real name is Emily but a lot of people call me Angel because my name means An Angels Kiss In Spring)

emergency conspiracy

4,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100

Cenek Asdis

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:34 pm
The name's Cenek. I've been writing for years, but I haven't done as much roleplaying as I would have liked to. This place REALLY confuses me(I'm new to the internet in general, haha)...

I love anime, manga, video games. That's pretty much it.

I came here to meet people who like roleplaying and do some myself, so I hope to get to know some people in the future. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:56 pm
Hi I'm Meow or my friends call me Ani because of what my real name is which I'm not telling you. wink But anyways I'm new to the guild but I'm definitely not new to roleplaying. I've already taught several people about roleplay and now they are very good at it and I roleplay with them all of the time. I would absolutely LOVE IT if someone would PM me about 1 on 1 roleplaying or wants me to teach them a thing or to. I think I'm about as literate as I can get for being a 14 year old girl from Washington state with ADHD who loves writing(well typing, my hands cramp up really easily), got an A+ in language arts, and has been roleplaying for a little over 3 years. That pretty much says everything you need to know about me except that I'm an awesome person, a great teacher(I won't yell at you unless you do something REEEEEEALLY stupid that even I didn't do when i was teaching myself how to roleplay), and that I love making new friends. PM me to roleplay, chat, or anything you fell like. I'm on almost all day everyday. 3nodding Ouch that was long. xd Oh and another thing to add to that list. I talk a LOT!(and I'm super creative and hyper and those 3 things together mean I'm hilarious according to my friends)  

The Twilight Chinchilla

mizuin

Salty Elder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:07 pm
Hey there, I'm xXvitaminXx and I'm not telling you my real name. I just joined today and No, this isn't the first time I'm RPing. I have about three years experience (three years on and off experience that is). I wouldn't say I'm a pro since I know people on other forums that always posts about 500 words for an average post (I still don't know how he does it). I joined in hope that I might be able to match up to him someday, soon hopefully. I also like to write Fan Fictions although I have a hard time forcing myself to regularly post new chapters. ^-^; I've entered a few writing contests since the fifth grade and had a few things published (Short stories and a short essay-like paper) though I haven't gotten any awards. Hopefully this'll help me with my writing skills and habits. blaugh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:31 pm
Greetings! I'm Sycro and I just got my acceptance into this guild today so here goes for my first post here. I'm a rather avid role player ever since I started a long while back on IRC and such and hace continued on into Table-top RPGs and I was on a RP server back when I used to play World of Warcraft and other games and MuDs as well for those who know what those are razz . Anyway! I hope to contribute at least a small amount to this guild and I hope to learn a bunch of different RP styles while I'm around as well.  

Sycro

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

fire is hot

Friendly Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:55 pm
Hello. . . .Name is Paul. I'm new to the guild. . . But not new to roleplaying. I hope to make a few good friends and maybe find some fun roleplays.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:16 pm
Hey Im new to the but not to Rping!Soiwanna see how well these RP'sare set up PM to one on oneRP! it's fun too oh and...
Bite me(hard) the names michael..  

ShipeVash

XXDemonXXJakeXX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:30 am
Hello!my name is Christina and i am know as kitty katt ^^ so you can call me that or my real name i dont mind..oh its was a pleasure to meet you all

whee whee whee
KittyKatt
AKA
Christina  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:38 am
'Ello Allo. I'm Nay, or Eve, whichever you feel like calling me. I've technically been roleplaying for about 3 years, but not a lot. I just started roleplaying again last year after my friend convinced me.

I have a strange love for mexican food, but I guess it doesn't matter when you're part mexican. True life, I'm multi-racial and very proud of it. Anywhore, I like to be online a lot, and it scares me that I might have to cut back on my internet time because I'm in my Junior year of Highschool. Uhm.

Yeah. I have no clue what else to write... I'm quite hungry though. I just hope to meet some new friends and roleplayers on this site. Y'know?

Owo

=^-^=

o.o;;

x La E V E iii

XXDemonXXJakeXX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:02 am
whee i am going to be a jr in high too!but i am not quiting on the computer..i married it lol!i will call you eve hmm sound like a pokemon hmm can spell it evee.

Oh i forgot to say i been roleplaying for 5 years..since i am 14 i started roleplay pokemon at first at 10 then Inuyahsa when i first saw it and then random roleplay on the internent with new friends.Also i can roleplay with people like we stand up and act it out..funny parts are when we mimic eachother..

sorry talking to much
sweatdrop

whee whee whee
KittyKatt
AKA
Christina  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games