Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:15 am
"Well, lets get you settled first," Yuugi offered, turning a key in the lock on the front door. There was a sign in the window that read "Closed" and beneath it had the hours that the Game shop was usually open. The first thing that Yuugi did when inside was to turn on the light. The second thing he did was take the hours out of the window.

He really wasn't in the mood to open the shop when he was on his own.

After beckoning Mokuba/Kane inside, he lead him to the back room where there was a staircase going to the second floor. It was somewhat steep, but for Grampa, he, and Yami, it wasn't so bad because they all had somewhat shorter legs. "Could you wait here just a second?" Yuugi asked when they got to the top. "I just want to tidy up my room a bit--hang on..." He knew that there were magazines and random bits of clothing on the floor, and he didn't want Mokuba/Kane to slip on them and hurt himself.

The upstairs of the Game shop was very simple looking. It didn't have any special molding around the doors, the furniture looked "lovingly used," and the light gray generic carpeting looked slightly worn. On their own, Yuugi and Grampa couldn't afford hardwood flooring--and they could afford it even less when the Game shop was being built because they were putting everything they had into the shop.

But somehow they'd been able to design the upstairs apartment so that it would render a warm family type feeling. Now, with Grampa dead and Yami gone, Yuugi felt the exact opposite. When he'd come up the stairs, the white walls and the gray carpet had given him a knot in the pit of his stomach. His room color was blue. It had navy carpeting and the paint matched the color of the sky. Now, instead of soothing him like it was supposed to, it just reminded him of his sorrow.

After he'd kicked the shirts and papers under his bed, shoved it in his desk, or dropped them in the closet, he welcomed Mokuba/Kane into his room. "Sorry... It was just a little messy..." Yuugi explained, immediately seeing something he'd forgotten about. A random sock had fallen off of the desk. He didn't think that Mokuba/Kane would care all that much though...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:25 am
Yami was shaking his head. "No, Seto...You've got it all wrong. This isnt' any of your fault. Things happen. I'm just glad to see that you're alive too..." he trailed off, thinking about what Seto had said to him. The ceiling had come down on him? Something had hit him on the head...that was why he was blacked out! Then he must have slipped into a coma...and now he was here.

Then, he suddenly noticed something he hadn't before. It was soot...and it was on his face. Against the skin it looked extraordinarilly dark. Yami wondered why it didn't stand out to him like it did now before. He didn't consider that perhaps his body was dying in his soul's absense.

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:11 am

Following Yugi into the game shop he began to look around. There was all of the things you could consider hobbies surrounding him. The room was dark, but enough light came through the window in the door behind him. The desk before him was vacant, yet he could see some dueling cards. He chuckled softly, it seemed this place also reminded him of his brother. Duel cards alined within the glass caught his eye. Without lingering for long before he followed Yugi up the stairs.

The way up would be cramped for any normal persons form. But being Yugis size, it was not that bad. Once they reached the top of the steps, he did not take many steps before he was stopped. Obeying Yugis wishes he stood where he had haulted. His gaze travled around as his surroundings. He could see how lonely this place would be if you were the only one in it. Time was flowing rather slowly as he waited, he yerned to be with Yugi again. His foot taped the ground impatiently for Yugis return.

Upon Yugis return, a smile crossed his face. He apporched the door, looking inside, the smile not fading.

"It's alright.." he replied softly.

It felt invigoring that someone wanted to impress him. Fuzzes on the carpet tickled his bare feet, his shoes were left at the door. This room reminded him of the ocean and sky. Spotting the sock a few feet from him cause a chuckle to escape. But he did nto say a word, Yugi seemed to have tried very hard to make it spotless. There was a desk over to his left against the wall and a bed in front of him. Yugis room was rather cozy and warming. Making his way over to the bed before sitting on it. The matress took in his bottoms form and molded to his well liking.

"This is a nice bed..rather cozy." he complimented.

Subconiously trying to put away what they had been talking about. But, if Yugi was going to be their..well Mokubas friend he had to hear everything. Friends did not keep secrets from one another. Though it would be more confortable to tell when Yugi wanted to listen.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:06 pm
Yuugi stood akwardly in his own room as he looked around for a place to sit. His eyes landed on a swivel chair and he dragged it closer to the bed. After swinging one leg over the side of it, he folded his arms nicely on the back and looked at the boy sitting on his bed. The boy who wasn't Mokuba...the boy who seemed to want to say something important.

With his sneakers pressing lightly against the bed he looked at the other and tried to read his face. The other just looked back at him. He heard the compliment and laughed at it in spite of himself. "Yea," he said shyly, "I used to get in fights a lot and we got a softer mattress so that it wouldn't irritate the bruises...and so I could sleep." Suddenly, he realized something. It was only a twin bed... That meant that if Mokuba/Kane were going to sleep here, then they'd probably have to sleep really really close to Yuugi. He knew that sleeping close to another was an easy thing to do--when it was Yami. He wasn't exactly sure how comfortable the situation would be if he slept that close to the other boy.

Yes, Yuugi would probably end up sleeping on the floor. Too bad he didn't have a sleeping bag...or extra portable mattress. He'd just have to put a lot of sheets down.

Setting that thought aside in his mind for a moment, he opened his mouth to speak. "If you don't mind me asking..." he started, "It's not that I don't appreciate you here and all--or something--but--if you don't mind me asking...Why isn't Mokuba here? Do I intimidate him...? I mean... have I done anything that would..." he trailed off, not quite sure how to put what he wanted to say.

http://i6.tinypic.com/1zg50yw.jpg  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:09 pm

His laughter faded as the boy gave him a piece of his story. Though Yugi seemed as easy prey for bullies, so it was not much of a surprise. Looking down to his feet without so much as a word. Kicking his legs to occupy himself. This was all still rather new to him. Usually the things he would say would be harmful and cruel. Things full of hatred for another, but with Yugi, he had nothing at the tip of his tounge. Liking Yugi caused him to be at a loss for words, there was not much else to do. Which made him question why Mokuba had not returned.

When he did look up, his eyes immediatly met Yugis eyes. It was as if it the whole thing had been on cue. The room was well lite, filling the room with a bright yellow glow. He stared at how Yugi sat in the chair, for some reason he found it to be cute. Yet his whole being seemed cute at this point. The silence was relaxing and the room was warm. He too had noticed the size of the bed. Personally he did not mind sleeping in the same bed, especially with someone who made him feel like Yugi did. The thought made him grin slightly. But he would worry about that later.

His grin faded as the silence was broken, taking in all of Yugis words. He had not been offended to the slightest, for he too was wondering the same question. He did not answer for a few moments, trying to find an answer himself.

"To be honest..I have no idea. I think Mokuba might just be to stressed to come out. He was letting out a lot when he was crying to you. But I feel like thats not to whole case, there has to be more. But I think I might have an idea to what it may be. However, I am not sure if I should say it without Mokubas permission or his side of the story. My idea is based on my own feelings, but I guess those are pretty close." he replied.

"But to my knowledge, you have done nothing wrong. If you were to do something wrong, you would know cause on me." he explained.

There was another pause, he was trying to read his others emotions and thoughts. That way he could give Yugi a straight answer. Looking back, his guess seemed to be pretty accurate, he chuckled. His chuckle was noticeable, but he was unsure if he should tell Yugi. Did Yugi even swing that way, or would it become another heartbreak for the other like Seto had been. Outside, the sound of thunder crashed softly among the clouds, rain was approching.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:46 am
(I'm not quite sure what you meant in the last paragraph.... I sorta get it, I sorta don't. Is he trying to read Mokuba's emotions or Yuugi's? "Looking back..." Does that mean that Kane gets that Mokuba likes Yuugi? Is that why he's not like...out? But Kane doesn't want to tell him because he's afraid that Yuugi doesn't like guys and that he'll deny him like Seto?)  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:51 am
[And I don't get what's wrong with Yami's face. surprised What is soot? ]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:20 am
(Black dirt. It's basically carbon... You know when you've got a chimney and you're like cleaning out the ashes from a fire in the fireplace? And you get black stuff all over your hands? That stuff you get on your hands is soot.)  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:22 am
Miss Chloie
(Black dirt. It's basically carbon... You know when you've got a chimney and you're like cleaning out the ashes from a fire in the fireplace? And you get black stuff all over your hands? That stuff you get on your hands is soot.)

[=o We call it 'roet'. Prenounced as 'Root' for you. lol Ok, I'll reply in a moment, making pizza ninja ]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:07 am
Miss Chloie
(I'm not quite sure what you meant in the last paragraph.... I sorta get it, I sorta don't. Is he trying to read Mokuba's emotions or Yuugi's? "Looking back..." Does that mean that Kane gets that Mokuba likes Yuugi? Is that why he's not like...out? But Kane doesn't want to tell him because he's afraid that Yuugi doesn't like guys and that he'll deny him like Seto?)

((He was trying to read Mokubas emotions. And looking back on how he was close to Yugi in the past, he gets that Mokuba liked Yugi. And yes, thats why hes not out and why he doesnt want to tell Yugi. Mokubas not out becuse hes nervous around Yugi.))

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:09 pm
"Oh..." Yuugi said softly. He was getting the feeling that Kane wasn't telling him something...that there was something more to what he was saying but that perhaps he just didn't want to vocalize it. Yuugi didn't want to press him though, so he decided not to ask anything more on the subject.

His eyes drifted to the clock that was nested on a shelf on the wall behind the boy on his bed. The red shining digits read 11:34. He wasn't aware that it was so late. Time was going by extremely quickly for some reason. He wasn't even that tired.

"Hey, um, Kane?" he said, almost as if it were an afterthought, "I just wanted to say that if you or Mokuba ever wanted to talk...well, Anzu says that I"m a good listener... I don't really know if thats...a good thing or a bad thing...I mean, well--girls just sorta start talking and they don't stop or try and catch their breath but at the same time if you don't seem to be listening even when you are they get really mad and start yelling at you and stuff--" he cut himself short. He was getting off track again...and he was talking rather quickly himself. "But...what I mean is that if you or he ever want to..chat...about anything...um... yea, I'll listen to you..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:48 pm

Kane remained silent after Yugi responded to him. His eyes met the floor, becoming worried for his other. Mokuba must have not been stable at the moment, or he would have come out. Had the hospitals senarios really effect him so strongly? He had been crying rather harshly to Yugi, he may still be retrieving any energy that had been taken by the tears. He too caught sight of the clock, it was rather late. They should be heading to bed soon, the thought made him smile. But how would Mokuba react if he were to wake up next to Yugi all of a sudden? Something made him feel like it would not effect him to badly.

Then Yugi broke the awkward silence that had fell into the room. His eyes stared at Yugi, rather blanckly but content. Hopefully Mokuba would know that Yugi was up for listening, he may have to say it to him once Mokuba came back. But Yugis word were making it more difficult to not trust him. Then he started to ramble, like the girls he was describing. A small smile formed, he was so cute. Almost to cute, him being the seductive litte brat he was. He laughed as Yugi continued, not seeming to desire a breath or two. Then Yugi settled down, falling silent, leaving the sound of Kanes laughter to fill the still room.

Once Yugi had finished and got to his point, Kane smiled at him. There was the erge to jump him like a wild beast, but he resisted. He wanted to tell Yugi how Mokuba felt, it may cause less heartache in the future. But he had a vow, as a brother, not to reveal any of his brothers secrets. Then again, who was to say that he could not reveal his true feelings. The very thought made his grin grow wider, taking up a majority of his face.

"Thank you..that means a lot. I just hope you can tell Mokuba that when he does come back. I like you..and I think Mokuba may feel the same. And when I say like..I mean it to the fullest extent." he explained with the same grin.

Hopefully Yugi caught on, to what he had meant. But then he thought twice about his confession. What if he was scaring the boy, making things harder for Mokuba. His smile had now faded, his head falling into his hand.

"Dear god..sorry..I didn't mean to be so blunt. You may not even swing that way. Damnit I let myself become vunerable, your just so trusting. Now I may have screwed things up for Mokuba and myself." he said, voice choked as he held back sobs.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:51 pm
Yuugi was about to respond to Kane when he continued, explaining just what he meant when he said 'like.' At this, Yuugi fell silent. Hadn't he just met Kane? He must have definately made an impression on him if he already liked him like that... Or was that even what he meant? He suddenly became aware of how he was sitting... straddling the back of the chair...pressing his chest into it... He didn't want to move though, because he was sure that he was the only one who realized this, and he didn't want to draw attention to it...if that was even what Kane was talking about.

A few seconds later, he realized that he was thinking right when Mokuba's face fell into awaiting hands and he could hear the stress on the other's voice. "Screwed up...?" Yuugi asked, still trying to get his head around that someone had confessed to him their feelings for him. This had never happened before, and he wasn't exactly sure how to respond to it.

Downstairs, a telephone began to ring. Yuugi was frozen to his seat. It could be Seto calling from the hospital... who else would be calling this late? He was torn... answer the phone or stay up here with Kane--the one who had just told him essentially that he loved him--even if only temporarilly. Yuugi weighed out his options briefly.

If Yami was awake? He could just stay awake and wait for him.
He had something a little bit more important to attend to.
Slowly he got up from his position on the chair and went and sat next to Kane on the bed, his hips tilted slightly so that he could look at the other and one of his knees touching the other's leg. The mattress creaked as his light bodyweight was added, but it was a soft sound. Yuugi took one of his hands and used it to gently turn Kane's face out of his hands so that he could look into the deep orbs. "You can't be talking about your chances with me, can you?" Downstairs, the telephone continued ringing. Yuugi continued ignoring it. "For someone as tough as you," he commented, "You sure give up easilly."

After he said that, the telephone stopped ringing and somewhere in Japan, a man threw his wedding ring onto the ground and left it in a gutter. Since his wife wasn't picking up the phone, she must be in the arms of another man again. 'Untill death do us part.' Well sweetie, I suppose that you're not doing anything illegal because you've certainly killed our marriage. he thought harshly, kicking a garbage can, pretending it would be the other man's groin.

(haha, I feel sorry for that couple. I had to throw that in there.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:36 pm

((Wow..O.o random and sad sweatdrop And you need to reply to the adventure roleplay Chloie sweatdrop ))

Kane looked in his hand, cursing himself inside. How could he be this weak and pathetic. It was just like Mokuba, he was NOT Mokuba by any means. This boy gave him stange emotions, causing him to act completely out of his usual character. He was never afraid of anyone or anything. It was always ******** the world in his case. But Yugi, he cared about how he felt, what impression he gave him. His fingers grasped his hair in confusion, he hated these feelings. For it was these feelings that drove Mokuba insane. He did not want to end up like him, or they may get another person in their body. Yugi was changing him, for the good or the bad he was unsure.

The phone began to ring, so loud it echoed from the downstairs room. Giving Yugi a chance to stay or go, ina ttempt to catch the caller before the ringing stopped. He knew his choice, he was going to leave. It was not as if he was not use to that by now, being alone. Just a matter of time before Yugi left as well. Though he would come back, unlike the others. Clentching his eyes tightly, refusing the warm tears to stream. Waiting for the sound of the closing door in front of him. Nothing came, no sound except his own breathing. Then a creak of the matress caught his attention.

The phone continued to ring, but their was another on the bed. His eyes shot open, gazing through his fingers. His ears began to pound from the constant ringing from the phone. Then Yugis warmth seemed to lure him closer. His head being turned without resistance. His eyes did not cry, but the look said everything. Yugi was right, it was unlike him. But Yugi scared him, he made him feel to good. The ringing seemed to slowly fade in the distance, even if he could tell it was still ringing. He sighed, Yugi was right. And he hoped that this moment did not make Yugi see him differently.

"I usually dont act like this. But it's just..you make me feel different. I guess I am becoming more like my weak brother. Usually I would not be scared of anything, but your different." he whispered. One of his hands reaching for Yugis face as well.

"I trust you, I even like you. You dont understand...my whole bieng is for hate, thats all I know how to do. But you..I cant hate you. Your incapable of any hate. And since your different from anyone I've met, I care about how you feel about me and what I do. Thats my side..and for Mokuba. I dont want anymore heartbreak to come to him. His brother already did that, its not his fault he confused his feelings of need for lust to his brother." he explained.

Too late to hide it now, he told Yugi that Mokuba had actually fancied his elder brother. But no matter, Yugi did not seem like the type to judge on something like that. His thumb began to caress Yugis cheek softly. Now he too was staring deeply into the others eyes.

"And I think he may like you too...and I dont want things to screw up because of me. I guess in ways I'm not giving up..I'm just being cautious.. for Mokubas sake." he explained.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:22 am
Yuugi was surprised to feel a hand gently touch his cheek. He was so busy looking into the other's eyes, he didn't see his hand move. Kane was being so open with him--not even Yami trusted him with his emotions like Kane was doing.

It felt odd to him that the younger Kaiba was confessing all of this to him. He hardly knew Mokuba--and he knew Kane even less. He was talking about how he was let down by Seto...something about lust? It sounded like Mokuba had a brother complex and Seto didn't feel the same. Now he was saying that he had feelings for him. Or was it just kane who had feelings for him? Didn't he just say that Mokuba liked Seto? No--he also mentioned that he thought that Mokuba liked him.

He was trying to understand but for some reason it was a bit difficult. He didn't know why, but his heart was pounding out of his chest. He could feel the blood pumping through his ears. This wasn't a normal reaction, was it? Didn't he like Yami? But when he looked into Kane's/Mokuba's eyes, and he was looking back into his, he was feeling a strong connection with the other.

When he felt the boy's tumb was gently caressing his skin, he didn't pull away. Instead he realized that he enjoyed it. With this knowledge, he felt his face grow warm as the blood rose to his cheeks in a light blush that almost tickled. He wanted to shake his head but he didn't want the other to remove his touch. "Don't worry about it..." he said finally in a quiet tone.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games