Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:24 pm
[Hero looked back into her green eyes. Listening with care as she asked him questions.] I want nothing, I'm not doing anything, and my name..you will have to figure it out yourself. [He replied smoothly, not in his usual cold voice.] Well, what are you doing, and who are you? [He asked slowly, knowing he was asking the same questions.]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:12 pm
Rei looked at him and glared for a moment before letting out a sigh, "Whatever.." she said and waved her hand. Then looking at him, "Rei....and what I'm doing does not concern you.." she said calmly, while looking down at the surroundings below.

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:18 pm
[When Hero saw her glare at him he smirked and actually let out a soft chuckle. Putting his hands in his pants pockets he looks at Rei's sycthe and then looks at her.] Your another Soul Guardian right? [He asked calmly knowing what a Soul Guardian was, Tumorias told him all about it. That is why Shirokutso was still wandering around today.]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:36 pm
Rei didn't look at him, feeling abit surprised he knew what she was, "Yea...but my status has me at Soul reaper..a completely different level then a normal S.G." she said and crossed her arms at her chest.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:52 pm
[Hero raised a brow, then looked around in the area they were in. It has been awhile since he last had been here and a couple of things changed. Looking around his golden eyes taking anything that they saw. Looking back at Rei for a second as he got a good look at her. Then looking at the sky he watches some clouds go by.] I don't get this whole thing about Soul Guardians, but my sister hangs out with one here and there...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:53 pm
Rei's eye widened, "Theres a soul gaurdian around?!" she asked surprised, "But they aren't suppose to be in territories..." she growled, "Thats probably why I can't get a good reading on my target..." she mumbled and looked around.

TheLittleInu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:30 am
Echo rolls around in her sleep, growling softly at an invisible monster in her dreams. She streches her paws out and snaps at the monster, yelping.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:05 pm
Rei's eye widened, "Theres a soul gaurdian around?!" she asked surprised, "But they aren't suppose to be in territories..." she growled, "Thats probably why I can't get a good reading on my target..." she mumbled and looked around.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:15 pm
[Hero looked at her confused, wondering why she was so shocked.] Yeah... she is traveling with a neko.. [He said 'neko' with pure venom dripping from his voice. THen shaking his head he looks back at Rei.]

((Hehe.. sorry Integra ><;; ))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:33 pm
((tis fine ^^))

Rei looks at Hero from the corner of her angry green eye, "Tell me....is the gaurdian named Ankur?" she asked with a now light voice. Her mind raced as she heard that the guardian was with a neko.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:55 pm
Hero nodded, "I think the neko's name is Liren.."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:37 pm
Rei crossed her arms and looked off into the distance, muttering something to herself. Then walking over she picks up her scythe and whispers something.The scythe reacted immediately and transformed into a thin katanna. Placing it on her back she made a small smirk, "I think I will go exploring.." she said amused.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:48 pm
Hero raised his brow then shrugged. Waving he turns around and starts to walk away, "Have fun with that." He replied blandly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:44 am
Rei watches him go and then turns to the ledge and jumps off, landing neatly on the ground, "I will...don't worry.." she smirked and started to slowly make her way around the place.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:13 am
As soon as he reached the shadows he turned into his wolf form, his golden eyes looking around one more time, then he ran off.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games