Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:39 pm
Seilene finishes with Sora's back, "You're not causing any trouble for me........ I've got nothing to do anyways..." She started to trail off with her words.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:42 pm
Sora looks at her...."Thanks'she says quietly

Hero walks toward the deer and stops and sighs "No wonder why Sora got hurt"he says quietly  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:55 pm
Seilene sits at the stream and cleans her hands off. She also cleans the scrape she had gotten when the deer threw her, but it wasn't that bad,so she decided not to say anything. She smiles slighty,"It was nothing..." she replies to Sora. Then sits there and stares up at the sky.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:57 pm
Sora sighs and gets up...and closes her eyes in pain"I think we should go back and eat that stubborn deer"said Sora ignoring the pain  

Nutella Mocha

SagaciousDaemonlord

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:01 pm
applz
Almirrah's oversized tail gave a violent swish when she suddenly leaped off the ground towards Bane. When she landed, several feet behind him, she began to walk faster in order to catch up. Mmmm... now you have found yourself hunting a cougar! a voice rang in her head, disturbing her thoughts. She shook her head and looked around, as if she had forgotten where she was. When she saw Bane again she began to run after him, hoping not to be interrupted by any other spirit conversation inside of her mind.
Turning to Bane, Almirrah asked, 'How did the cougar look like?'. She wanted to have an accurate image of their enemy before facing it.

"He is the only cougar in the part of the mountain I was in... He roams in the cave deep into the mountains... Not even the grizzly is brave enough to enter that cave...Believe me... You'll know when you see him... That is if you see him before he strikes."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:11 pm
Seilene nodded in agreement, "I sent Hero after it....... I believe he went and probably placed it in the area we were in earlier." She said as she stood up and walked to Sora.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:14 pm
Sora smiled and limped to Seilene"let's be on our way then"she says  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:26 pm
Seilene starts to walk with Sora, "You sure you're fine?" She asked questionly.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:41 am
Sora looked at Seilene and smiled "I'm fine...don't worry.."she said limping towards the little clearing the were in earlier  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:01 am
SagaciousDaemonlord
applz
Almirrah's oversized tail gave a violent swish when she suddenly leaped off the ground towards Bane. When she landed, several feet behind him, she began to walk faster in order to catch up. Mmmm... now you have found yourself hunting a cougar! a voice rang in her head, disturbing her thoughts. She shook her head and looked around, as if she had forgotten where she was. When she saw Bane again she began to run after him, hoping not to be interrupted by any other spirit conversation inside of her mind.
Turning to Bane, Almirrah asked, 'How did the cougar look like?'. She wanted to have an accurate image of their enemy before facing it.

"He is the only cougar in the part of the mountain I was in... He roams in the cave deep into the mountains... Not even the grizzly is brave enough to enter that cave...Believe me... You'll know when you see him... That is if you see him before he strikes."

Almirrah laughed a bit. Before he strikes... she thought over and over in her head. 'Perhaps, but most damages are immune to me' she reminded Bane, now walkign beside him again.

applz

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:36 pm
Sora and Seilene were walking for awhile and Sora stopped and leaned on a tree..."Sorry Seilene but I need a quick break"Sora said closing her eyes in pain....and she started to cough,after coughing she threw up blood  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:04 pm
Seilene stopped to let Sora rest, leaning on a near by tree, she listened to Sora cough, then the smell of blood caught her attention. She turned to Sora and saw the blood, "Sora....... you're coughing blood........ i think we need to see a healer....." She said calmly, while walking over and placing her hand on Sora's shoulder.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:07 pm
Sora nodded "but I don't know a healer.."she said "and there probably isn't one for miles"said Sora looking at Seilene  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:18 pm
Seilene sighed, "Being new here doesn't help the situtation either....... well Kiyoshi might know where we could find one... hasn't he been traveling around?" She said, looking around.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:28 pm
"Well Hero told me that when we found Kiyoshi he was also new to the area"Said Sora starting to cough again  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games