Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

applz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:24 am
Kalten jumped and tripped over a large root in the ground, finding himself in a large pile of leaves.
'K-Karama?' he said, looking up to his brother in law. She shivered, wishing to go home but at the same time having an urge to run away.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:06 pm
applz
Kalten jumped and tripped over a large root in the ground, finding himself in a large pile of leaves.
'K-Karama?' he said, looking up to his brother in law. She shivered, wishing to go home but at the same time having an urge to run away.
"it's been awhile kal how have you been?"*he said with a smile*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Spirit of Wolves

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:28 pm
Alectra flew around, she felt as if she had loss her best friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:36 pm
{x}
Sora was done eating her prey,
she walked around and saw Alectra flying,
{x}

((I'm soooo sorry Spirit!!!When my friend comes on and we role-play and you were not on we got kinda carried away sorry!!!
crying ))

Nutella Mocha

applz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:42 pm
alchemist473
applz

Kalten did not speak immediately. He simply curled his tail about him and tried not to keep eye-contact with Karama.
'I need to save mom and dad, I said I would be back..' he said, unsure if Karama undrestodd what he was saying but he did not care.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:59 pm
Zurian gasps for breath as he sits on the holes floor, "Damn it..." he says between gasps.

(( This one ish sorry for taking Chi away from Spirit crying ))

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Verlindaine333

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:00 am
Rani started to look for prey  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:18 pm
applz
alchemist473
applz

Kalten did not speak immediately. He simply curled his tail about him and tried not to keep eye-contact with Karama.
'I need to save mom and dad, I said I would be back..' he said, unsure if Karama undrestodd what he was saying but he did not care.
"what do you mean you need to save them?"*karama asked trying to figure it out himself*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:52 pm
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz

"what do you mean you need to save them?"*karama asked trying to figure it out himself*

It pained Kalten to answer.. but he did his best to stay strong. 'My mother and father... their souls ((or spirits.. i'm not sure XD)) are trapped in this magical stone! The demons did it to them! They separated their spirits from their bodies, and locked in that stone. They locked my in too... but i managed to escape. I promised them that I would return and free them' he said, looking Karama straight in the eye. He wondered if he sounded mad to him, but he had a feeling that Karama would help him.
((what happened after Kalten escaped is that Dark and Lur also escaped and are now tracking down the demons.. who are supposed to be approaching that cave behind the waterfall. though.. Dark has'nt been online recently to continue the role-play))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:39 pm
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz

It pained Kalten to answer.. but he did his best to stay strong. 'My mother and father... their souls ((or spirits.. i'm not sure XD)) are trapped in this magical stone! The demons did it to them! They separated their spirits from their bodies, and locked in that stone. They locked my in too... but i managed to escape. I promised them that I would return and free them' he said, looking Karama straight in the eye. He wondered if he sounded mad to him, but he had a feeling that Karama would help him.
((what happened after Kalten escaped is that Dark and Lur also escaped and are now tracking down the demons.. who are supposed to be approaching that cave behind the waterfall. though.. Dark has'nt been online recently to continue the role-play))
"well it's a good thing that yourbrother shuicho the boys and i are going to go find them and save them"*karama said smiling*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:16 pm
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz

"well it's a good thing that yourbrother shuicho the boys and i are going to go find them and save them"*karama said smiling*

Kalten knew he would help. 'Shuicho...? He is here too!' Kalten said, feeling glad. 'And Tharran!! Oh I do wish to see him!' he said, getting up suddenly to his full height.. which was just a bit shorter than Karama's height. His short bushy tail wagged against the backs of his hind legs and caused great currents of wind to blow through the leaves below him.
But he also had an upsetting look on his face. 'You have not mentioned my sister.. is she okay?' he asked, hoping she was. He did not care much for Almirrah at the moment, but for his blood family.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:52 pm
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz

Kalten knew he would help. 'Shuicho...? He is here too!' Kalten said, feeling glad. 'And Tharran!! Oh I do wish to see him!' he said, getting up suddenly to his full height.. which was just a bit shorter than Karama's height. His short bushy tail wagged against the backs of his hind legs and caused great currents of wind to blow through the leaves below him.
But he also had an upsetting look on his face. 'You have not mentioned my sister.. is she okay?' he asked, hoping she was. He did not care much for Almirrah at the moment, but for his blood family.
*shuicho looked away sadly*"no i don't think she is. she disappeared and i have yet to find her or our daughters"  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:17 pm
Kalten's face had a sudden shock on it. He worried whether the demons had gotten to her and her pups... and at teh same time, an anger sprouted within him.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:21 pm
applz
Kalten's face had a sudden shock on it. He worried whether the demons had gotten to her and her pups... and at teh same time, an anger sprouted within him.
*karama looked back at kal*"i will find her"  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:31 pm
Kalten nodded, though did not know what else to say.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games