Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:47 pm
((yea!))

Zurian's eyes widened, "Thats........" he stopped himself and looked away.

Arkanna looked at them, " What the hell is going on?!" she asked pissed.

Seilene watched Hero from behind Arkanna, still trying to remember how little kids act around new people.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:49 pm
Sora looked at Arkanna"Nothin!!!"She said as she got up and glared at Hero"I'll be right back"  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:24 pm
Arkanna gets confused, "your all messed up!" she says pissed off.

Seilene watches Sora ;eave and decides to fallow. Running after Sora she staysa little ways away from her.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:32 pm
Sora starts to catch rabbit"Why isn't Seilene here!!!! I can't keep everybody in line myself!!!!"Sora yelled running back to the clearing with 10 rabbits in her mouth  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:41 pm
Seilene watches Sora and puts her hand over her mouth, thinking, "I'm sorry Sora, its just my disguses I can't let anyone find out about..." She then fallows her back to the clearing. "You're doing a good job though..." she thinks to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:48 pm
Sora lays the rabbits in front of Hero and says"EAT!!!"

Hero looks at her and sighs,he turns into his wolf and starts to eat the rabbits  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:55 pm
Seilene leans on a tree and watches Sora, "She's so motherly...." she whispers. Then smiles and puts her hands behind her head.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:58 pm
Sora then sat on a rock watching Hero  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:15 pm
Seilene went over and sat near Sora, glad she could watch her and yet not be noticed. She smiled and started to giggle quietly.

Arkanna watched Seilene and sighed, "You have a weird sense of humor....." she said.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:18 pm
"Just beacuase you made that oath doesn't mean you can't eat!!!For crying out loud!!Seilene will have my head!!!"Sora yelled at Hero

Hero started to growl"Well sorry my wounds won't aloow me to hunt!!!!!!"He yelled back,then he relized what he said and cursed to himself  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:25 pm
Seilene watched Sora and Hero, she smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:30 pm
"Well you could have came to me and asked for help!!!!You self-centered jerk!!"She yelled back totally pissed

Hero started to growl"Well I have my pride and dignity!!!!!AND I don't need some pushover wannabe bossing me around!!!"Hero yelled back  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:34 pm
Seilene jumped at Hero's comment, "Well that was mean....." she said folding her arms in front of her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:40 pm
Sora started to growl even more"Just because I care about my friends doesn't make me a pushover!!!!and who cares about your diginity or pride!!!!If Me and Seilene weren't there you would have probably die of Starvation!!!!"She yelled even louder

Hero starts to growl,"Why do I even put up with you?!?!?!?Maybe me and Kiyoshi's life would be better if we even didn't met all of you!!!"Hero yelled back,he stands up,snarls,the runs off...

(He didn't mean that he is just pissed sweatdrop )  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:48 pm
Seilene's eyes widen and she looks down hurt. "Wow that was harsh...." she thought before she ran after Hero, hoping to catch up with him.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games