Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izchi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:21 pm
Hmm... I wonder... *Hug tackles Penguin with her small force*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:23 pm
PenguinNoJutsu
I would have this woman's babies...

eek

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/4290212/

wouldn't that be awkward?

oooh... purrrdy...  

shinimegami42

PenguinNoJutsu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:25 pm
Eep exclaim

-falls to the ground behind the small force of the hug tackle but then turns into a log-

ninja

Confucius say "Gay boy who not expect glomp get glomp in a**."

-jumps out of a nearby tree-  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:28 pm
.................... Should of saw that coming. Oh well...

*Looks towards where he's at.* You're not gonna get away!!!

*Concentrates her chakra* Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!

*Three Izchi's appear and they both run at him*  

Izchi
Crew

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:28 pm
PenguinNoJutsu
Eep exclaim

-falls to the ground behind the small force of the hug tackle but then turns into a log-

ninja

Confucius say "Gay boy who not expect glomp get glomp in a**."

-jumps out of a nearby tree-

*blinks and sits cross-legged, watching the chaos*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:32 pm
*starts selling takoyaki and okonomiyaki to anyone who wants to watch*  

shinimegami42

PenguinNoJutsu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:41 pm
-gently beats his red eyes a couple of times watching Izchi use Kage Bushin no Jutsu, smirking to himself he settles his eyelids and concentrates bringing his hands infront of himself and begins performign a specific series of hand seals. Once the final seal is completed his chara erupts from his body as he yells "Bakuretsu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu" The Chakra pours from his body creating three suicidal shadow clones to appear to either side of him. The three explosive clones run at Izchi's shadow clones wired with a chakra proximity trigger which will cause the clones to explode once they come within range of Izchi's clones. He idly begins another series of seals himself preparing a backup plan just incase his clones should fail to take out her clones-  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:41 pm
*The replications split up and intercept Penguin. All three Izchi's attempt to hug tackle Penguin at the same time*

Izchi 1: We
Izchi 2: Got
Izchi 3: You!

Edit: *She failed to see the explosive clones of Penguin. At the last moment, the original jumps up while her replications blow up* ...  

Izchi
Crew

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:56 pm
*falls asleep at her stand*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:03 pm
-completing the hand seals in time his chakra booms as it begins the Genjutsu, all that is seen is himself fading into darkness the same as everything else around them, being absorbed by the darkness before being hug-tackled he moves backwards quickly using his previously gathered knowledge of the tree he scales it as everything becomes darkness. Feeling out where Izchi's clones stopped he lets out a yell along with his own suicidal shadow clones to mask his position. "Aotsuki no Jutsu!" His chakra pulls some senpon needles from their place in his shoes, they gather around his right wrist which is now being supported by his left hand. The needles begin to spin in a clockwise fashion giving off a gentle blue glow in the darkness their speed accelerates causing the glow to brighten and form a solid circle of blue light, appear as the moon for a moment the needles shoot out and spiral down towards the shadow clones giving off the faintest blue trail as they spiral outwards, the blue moon gently fades into darkness as the needles fly for their targets.-

Edit: Switch Izchi's shadow clones with Izchi, and take out my clones.  

PenguinNoJutsu

Izchi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:10 pm
Eep! *Quickly does a few handseals, replacing herself with a log and appearing in a random tree near Shini* ...... Ok, he's that determined to spare himself from a glomp by a mod. Oooo k. *Sweatdrops*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:14 pm
"Genjutsu KAI!" he yells while maintaining the hand seal of the rabbit which takes to dispelling the darkness on the field. Jumping down from the tree he glances over at the tree he'd assumed Izchi went to-

Sorry...I thought your clones got pass mine so I was doing all that to trap your clones so mine could attach to them and explode, kamikaze style. whee  

PenguinNoJutsu

Izchi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:16 pm
PenguinNoJutsu
"Genjutsu KAI!" he yells while maintaining the hand seal of the rabbit which takes to dispelling the darkness on the field. Jumping down from the tree he glances over at the tree he'd assumed Izchi went to-

Sorry...I thought your clones got pass mine so I was doing all that to trap your clones so mine could attach to them and explode, kamikaze style. whee

*Blinks a bit* Err... It's not like I'm gonna hurt you... o.o;;  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:19 pm
I know but it was kinda fun using jutsus and what not...so I got carried away. sweatdrop  

PenguinNoJutsu

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:22 pm
*glomps his leg while he's explaining*

*falls back to sleep like that*  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games