Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:08 pm
"You guys I think we're lost" Arianna siad, a while later.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:45 pm
"Nothing's changed then," Karissa said ruefully.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:18 pm
"I mean more lost than we were before, you guys should have let me go by myself and then we wouldn't be in this situation where we're helplessly lost" Arianna said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:21 pm
"Should we ust leave? I see no reason for us to be stuck here if Cho's not coming back?" Rachel said indignantly.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:19 pm
"I guess. Do you know how to get out?" Arianna asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:58 pm
Hey people, sorry long month trip, almost home though.

''Okay, stop playing games, we're here.'' Cho pointed to the tower of light.  

Denki Nasu

- p h y x a t e d -

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:05 pm
Er...I've been away too. I'll try and catch up, though...

Cya blinked at the three girls. "Karissa, Rachel, Arianna. Cho's right, what are you doing? We were all standing here this whole time." It certainly had been a convincing act. They had sounded absolutely certain they were lost, and Cya and the others had dissappeared. Cya looked up to see the blank gazes of Zane, Hoshi and the others staring back at her. They all looked similarly confused at what Karissa, Rachel, and Arianna had been doing.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:37 pm
Karissa stopped short. Suddenly, the rest of their group that they had thought missing were in front of them again. She blinked, to make sure this was no mirage. "You guys were there the whole time?" she asked uncertainly. She shuddered - if they had been, this place was worse than she thought.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:31 pm
"Can we get out of this place? I am really starting to get creeped out" Arianna pleaded.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:33 pm
''Eh, the atomshpere will wear off soon.''
She walked to the tower, kicking the door open. On the outside it looked old, but hi-tech with prison cages on the inside.

''there.'' She pointed to the cage. The others lying peacefully.
''Don't go near just yet,'' She stopped smelling, she ripped the wires, disabling the power to the eletric bars. Snapping at them, she broke two off. ''Not yet.'' A voice called. ''Jammer.'' Cho whispered. Turning to the sillhoute, the large wolf growled heavy.

On vaction, I'll post again soon, don't fret.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:57 pm
Suitably wary now, Karissa made sure to stick close to Cho this time. She watched as she proceeded to fiddle with the cage in the centre of the room. "Jammer." Cho whispered. Karissa looked around, confused. "Excuse me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:20 am
Cya pointed at a shadow in the entrance. "I think she meant that. He - or she - doesn't look very friendly." Cya backed up, until she bumped into Zane. "Cho?"  

- p h y x a t e d -

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:24 pm
Rachel covered her face with her hands as they passed the angry, vicious wolf. She was still shaking at the whole thing about everyone disappearing, and it scared her more that all of a sudden they were in with dangerous creatures, just as dangerous as them, so it appeared.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:40 pm
Shocked by the voice,Cho whiped around growling feriously, thenn suprised Estelluna had gotten up.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:43 pm
"Estelluna!" Yelled Rachel, wanting to run forward, but holding herself back in case it wasn't safe.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games