Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Marth_56 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting or not?
  Ya
  Na
  kinda
View Results

Matthew McConnery

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:22 pm
Marth:*starts remembering about his first digimon, then quickly suppresses them*Don't want to bring those memories up... to painful.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:13 pm
Variation Marth
Marth:*starts remembering about his first digimon, then quickly suppresses them*Don't want to bring those memories up... to painful.

ehh? otay ... confused

*out of no where *Tailen appears as Leafmon and jumps on my head*
mmmm sad Feed Me. Feed me. Feed me!! thats all you're good for * trying to get me to storm off home to get food asap*
you know what amart a## scream ...*sigh* * looks at the baby digimon and starts to hug him* i'm sorry... I guess we can take a break and come back ...hows that sound?
good good... thank you... oh and by the way you're the best 4laugh
Aww thankz! * Stands up with Tailen in her arms and excuses herself from the group disscussion* sorry guys but I have to go and feed the baby now... I swear this thing is like having a child....eeek! but I'll be back soon okay?
* leaves towards portal home. once home makes a meal and shares it with Tailen*
YUUUUMMMMY 4laugh I love this... but why is the beef in a ball?
its cuz its a meatball, people put them like that before you buy it at the grocery store.
ohh... ... ... cool! *Stuffs face*
I'll be back okay?
*goes and takes the opportunity to shower and change my clothes, clean my room a bit and call my bf. when I get back to the kitchen Tailen was out of sight and my sister walked in to get a snack and hears clashing*
uhh whats that?
uhh maybe a racoon or squrrel... let me check. ohh and mom's calling you btw.
ohh okay didnt hear her
when she leaves I take tailen out from the lower cupboard and takes him into my room* okay sorry I took so long but are u feeling better now?
yup. thank you 3nodding
alright, no problem.lets get going. *opens portal through computer, and falls on face when I get back to the digital world,while tailen falls on my back*
umph...! owwww * sits down and regains focus. okay lets get back to the others. ...where are they now?  

TsukinoLuffy

keegy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:54 pm
i have skittles yay
imperialdramon PM: he likes skittles
yes i do
pipismon: alot  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:12 pm
yolei88
Variation Marth

ehh? otay ... confused

*out of no where *Tailen appears as Leafmon and jumps on my head*
mmmm sad Feed Me. Feed me. Feed me!! thats all you're good for * trying to get me to storm off home to get food asap*
you know what amart a## scream ...*sigh* * looks at the baby digimon and starts to hug him* i'm sorry... I guess we can take a break and come back ...hows that sound?
good good... thank you... oh and by the way you're the best 4laugh
Aww thankz! * Stands up with Tailen in her arms and excuses herself from the group disscussion* sorry guys but I have to go and feed the baby now... I swear this thing is like having a child....eeek! but I'll be back soon okay?
* leaves towards portal home. once home makes a meal and shares it with Tailen*
YUUUUMMMMY 4laugh I love this... but why is the beef in a ball?
its cuz its a meatball, people put them like that before you buy it at the grocery store.
ohh... ... ... cool! *Stuffs face*
I'll be back okay?
*goes and takes the opportunity to shower and change my clothes, clean my room a bit and call my bf. when I get back to the kitchen Tailen was out of sight and my sister walked in to get a snack and hears clashing*
uhh whats that?
uhh maybe a racoon or squrrel... let me check. ohh and mom's calling you btw.
ohh okay didnt hear her
when she leaves I take tailen out from the lower cupboard and takes him into my room* okay sorry I took so long but are u feeling better now?
yup. thank you 3nodding
alright, no problem.lets get going. *opens portal through computer, and falls on face when I get back to the digital world,while tailen falls on my back*
umph...! owwww * sits down and regains focus. okay lets get back to the others. ...where are they now?

Marth & Hiro:o-O  

Matthew McConnery

keegy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:56 pm
ye hah  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:41 am
*Both stare at Marth and Hiro* ...What? whats the matter?  

TsukinoLuffy

keegy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:21 pm
nothing i was being a cowboy i got bored  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:33 pm
yolei88
*Both stare at Marth and Hiro* ...What? whats the matter?

Marth:Nothing. Its just i haven't seen something that crazy since i got my first digimon. thats all.  

Matthew McConnery

TsukinoLuffy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:52 pm
as crazy as what? my adventures? ...what can I say... I'm nuts confused
and I don't know if I want an second digimon... neutral might take away from the bond that I have with this little guy... he's really important to me  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:55 am
yolei88
as crazy as what? my adventures? ...what can I say... I'm nuts confused
and I don't know if I want an second digimon... neutral might take away from the bond that I have with this little guy... he's really important to me

Marth:Its okay. I know how scary getting 2 digimon are, especially if that second digimon turns out to be a crocodile.
Hiro:You had a croc for a second digimon partner?
Marth:*nods*
Hiro:so i'm your third digimon partner?O_O
Marth:*nods*  

Matthew McConnery

TsukinoLuffy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:44 pm
lol okay...thats as bad as not telling a kid that theyre adopted... you should have said something sooner... ahh well  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:23 pm
Marth: at least he understands. right, Hiro. hiro? *pokes hiro*
Hiro*Falls over unconiceuos*
Marth:AGH!!! =o=  

Matthew McConnery

keegy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:20 pm
boo peoples  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:30 pm
Marth:*shakes Hiro vigorously* WAKE UP!!!
Hiro:*wakes up* STOP SHAKING ME THEN!!!!
Marth:Oops. sorry. sweatdrop  

Matthew McConnery

TsukinoLuffy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:16 pm
*both put hands ...or claws/antanie in front of eyes to cover*  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items