Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:30 am
"Bye." Ai said as Sira killed the bird of fire. She looked at the sky and the sun had started to rise, slowly. "It's almost mornin."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:09 pm
Reks woke up earlier that Fuyu for once, deciding to do something special. He hobled over to the kitchen with Admete. Admete collected the ingrediants as Reks made rice balls with bits od scrambled egg in it, bacon, and miso soup.

((Not exactly breakfast..... ninja ))  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:35 pm
Ybbor
Reks woke up earlier that Fuyu for once, deciding to do something special. He hobled over to the kitchen with Admete. Admete collected the ingrediants as Reks made rice balls with bits od scrambled egg in it, bacon, and miso soup.

((Not exactly breakfast..... ninja ))

Fuyu woke up to Reks making breakfast. She sat up on the couch and looked at him. "So you woke up earlier than me for once," She said with a cute smile "And you made breakfast!" she got up and walked over to him and hugged him from behind, her face pale from being out in the rain too long.

((lol, your right!))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:53 pm
"Thought I would do something special!" Reks said, turning around, blushing and smiling as he put the food onto the table. "Bon apetite!"  

Batjesusman

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:46 pm
Sira looked out the window at the sky. The sun was steadily rising giving the sky an orange shade. "Almost.." He said smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:50 pm
Reks motioned for Fuyu to sit down by him, putting some food onto his plate. "I hope you like it... It's my own special recipe!"  

Batjesusman

wastelandjunkie

Blessed Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:38 pm
Ryuk walked through the village glancing up at the sky. It seemed today was another day, another boring day. She sighed, deciding to walk around the training grounds. Passing the forest she thought about going in just because of boredum but shrugged and took out an apple eating it as she sat in a tree...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:57 pm
Ybbor
Reks motioned for Fuyu to sit down by him, putting some food onto his plate. "I hope you like it... It's my own special recipe!"

Fuyu sat next to him, and put some food onto her plate aswell. She picked up her chopsticks and took a bite. "Mmm, this is good..." She said, a cute smile making it's way across her face.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:28 pm
"I'm glad you like it!" Reks said, taking a bite himself. This was the best he had ever made this recipe. "Mmmm.... Perfect!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:26 am
Ai studied the clouds, slowly changing colors, pink, orange, and purple, and watching the stars disappear.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:04 am
Fuyu finished up her breakfast and looked at Reks. "That was good!" She said smiling. She got up and rinsed her plate off and set it on the counter. "So, what do you want to do today?" She said sitting back down next to Reks.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:25 am
"Hmmm...." Reks thought, finishing his plate and hobling over to the sink to rinse it off. "What ever you want to do!" Reks said, not able to think of anything.

((Almost forgot about my ankle there!))  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:39 am
((lol)) "Hmmm..." Fuyu said to herself. ~ We went to the lake yesterday... we could just go for a walk today...~ she thought turning to Reks. "Why don't we just go for a walk, seeing as we went to the lake yesterday." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:43 am
"Alright... Just give me a second... I'm gonna go upstairs and change." Reks said, then hobbled up the stairs to change. He sat on a bed and examined his ankle. He focussed the black chakara again, but let it engulf his injured ankle. he then ripped off the cast. He had healed his ankle. Yes.... Reks thought as he changed his clothes and walked down the stairs.

((That'll get that bloody ankle out of the way!))  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:49 am
Fuyu looked at Reks when he walked down the stairs. She saw his ankle was better. "Your ankles better..." She said remembering the black chakra he used on her after Itachi attacked. "Anyway... now I'm going to change... I'll be right back." She ran upstairs and changed into her gray kimono, she came back down stairs and walked over to Reks. "Okay, I'm ready." She said smiling.

((lol))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games