Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Hangar Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K-Blade

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:20 pm
Why thank you and I'd love to join an rp as a reble. I cane also play an Imp fairly well.

The old dreadnaught was a crew heavy ship, but hard to kill. What do you think of this ship?

Craft: Sienar Fleet Systems Bayonet-Class
Type: Light Cruiser
Scale: Capital  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:27 pm
Make sure you read the rules before planning to join.

I dont know what to make of the bayonet.
I've personally never ran into one, so i dont have a real opinion on it.  

Sol Walker
Crew

K-Blade

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:42 pm
The Bayonet is out of The Star Wars Planets Collection supplement from west end games, the rpg.
200 meters long, crew of 120, 30 gunners, 48 troops, 3,500 metric tons of cargo space, just as fast as an incom T-65B, 8 heavy turbolasers same as the imp-star-duce, 6 laser cannons for anti-starfighters, and 2 tractor beam projectors. And it's an old ship class.

rules for stormtroopers or for entropy?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:06 am
Check in the OoC thread. First page. All prudent info is there.

now back in the day, I was a WEG's fan. Loved their Star wars Rp and its suplements. Fought the Empire, ran cargoes, looted ships, and participated in some fierce covert ops action.
Good times.

Ive never tripped out to the Elrood sector, personally. Never had the sumpements. All I had was Lords of the Expanse and a few books of Darkstryder, so it was either the Tapanii Sector or the Kathol sector.
I eventually got past 'em. Got out, saw the whole galaxy as the Rebels and Imps tore it up. Met outlaws, Generals, bounty Hunters, Nobles and Crime Lords, even the rare Jedi-Because back in the day, they were a far fewer of them, only legends and stories the Empire tried to supress. sure there was the ocasional kid with a little force ability who dreamed of being a Jedi, and there was the ocasional old coot who thought he was. But Real Jedi were as hard to find as Hen's teeth, and that made them all the more cooler. Nowadays they're everywhere, and Ive gotten sick of 'em. Jedi this, jedi that- as though Star Wars only consisted of Jedi and Sith! That burns me up. Ruined the whole group of 'em for me.
Now what was I talking about? oh yeah. Elrood.
Now I saw alot of the Galaxy, save the Core because the law is thick in the Core. Everythings' expensive as hell too. Eventually, after all my wanderings I came to find a place hang my hat: a place known as Ord Mantell. But never made it to Elrood. Not too worried about it either. It gets on me sometimes, but I've passed up better things.

As for the cruiser, an Impstar can paste it. Simple as that. Its a Clone Wars ship so naturally its heavily gunned, but try finding parts for it in an era where the Imps standardize everything. Cant be done.  

Sol Walker
Crew

K-Blade

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:45 pm
Nothing can really stand up to an star destroyer, I mean the name says it all, but for a 200 meter long ship it can hold it's own vs. other ships in the same size.
my crew and I still play 2nd edish evry other weekend, we've got about 50-60 of the WEG books so I've been from one side of the galixy to the other. Been run thruo episodes 4,5,6 a few times, gits realy intresting when your character misses some clue and the story goes south and you got to fix it. I've been a rebel, a pilot, a bounty hunter, a kid, an imp, and yes I've even been a jedi, and thats the hardest class to play right, if you have the right GM running the game.
anyway Elrood is a cool sector, i wish I had my book with me because theirs is realy cool race from Coin, (i think I spelled that wrong) redface  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:41 pm
I think they're called Coyonites or something like that.  

Sol Walker
Crew

K-Blade

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:12 pm
I'll look them up when I get home, but I think your right on the name. They have some of the nicest melee weapons around.

what other ships do you like?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:40 pm
K-Blade
Why thank you and I'd love to join an rp as a reble. I cane also play an Imp fairly well.

The old dreadnaught was a crew heavy ship, but hard to kill. What do you think of this ship?

Craft: Sienar Fleet Systems Bayonet-Class
Type: Light Cruiser
Scale: Capital

I like the Bayonet-class, but a CR90 can kill it easy if it's got a decent commander.  

stellarmagic

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:10 pm
A Star Destroyer is hardly the pinnacle of the Imperial Navy. I'd much rather have an Eclipse or Executor, if you want raw power.

However, strictly for navy purposes, I'd settle for a Cruiser.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:27 pm
EK, dont doubt the power of the Star Destroyer.  

Sol Walker
Crew

K-Blade

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:57 am
The Eclipse and Executor have the words Star Destroyer in them.

CR90? Now I got to go look that one up, where is it from?

Cruiser huh? Strike? Carrack? or something else?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:40 pm
Its the tech ID for a Corellian Corvette.  

Sol Walker
Crew

K-Blade

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:09 pm
Really? never see that listing before, but I use all of my old weg books for refrance more so than the computer and we don't even touch 3rd edishen just use 2nd. I do not beleve that a Corellian Corvette can repel that Kind of fire power. anyways I'm talking size and tonage, If you want to factor in crew , any good crew will wip a** on any thing they set their minds to, rember

"It's not the box, but the man in the box that makes a diffrence in combat."-Manfred Von Ricktoven.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:44 pm
*sigh* I'm still favoring that Palleon. *sigh* I miss the Pillar, and Admiral Veers. Truely, a formidable ship with a scary crew...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:42 pm
Yeah? and I miss Linking it up but you dont see me complaining.

So Im going to do it now.

We had something going in that damn RP. But the problem was we got sidetracked with making s**t up because it was all so new.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games