Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:20 pm

marcus opened the wardrobe and pulled out a blood red suit
i think this is it its fancy enough
marcus slipped into it and walked out of his room
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:22 pm

she walked back to her room and in her closet, she put on a blood red dress with dimonds on it, she looked in the mirror "pretty" she smiled and fixed her hair

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:24 pm

Aprilbaby1
she walked back to her room and in her closet, she put on a blood red dress with dimonds on it, she looked in the mirror "pretty" she smiled and fixed her hair

He knocks on Bella's room door. "Bella...? Daughter.. may I come in..?"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:25 pm

KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

"yea sure dad" she said putting on earings

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:27 pm

Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

Enters the room. "My... Bella.... you look pretty tonight... what's the occasion..?" smiles slighty.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:29 pm

KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

Enters the room. "My... Bella.... you look pretty tonight... what's the occasion..?" smiles slighty.
she smiled "we have a meeting today, the vampires said they wanted to talk to me and marcus about new arival or something. Daddy, do you know what that means?"

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:31 pm

marcus walks out of his new room
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:32 pm

Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "we have a meeting today, the vampires said they wanted to talk to me and marcus about new arival or something. Daddy, do you know what that means?"

"Maybe.... but i can't say..." looks at her and smiles softly. "I know about Marcus and you... "

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:33 pm

KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

"Maybe.... but i can't say..." looks at her and smiles softly. "I know about Marcus and you... "
she smiled "daddy, i love him, i hope you can understand" she sat down on her bed
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:39 pm

Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "daddy, i love him, i hope you can understand" she sat down on her bed

"I understand that, I do." smiles softly. "I've never had anything against Lycans, personally. "But... I'm afraid that.. if you continue to be with Marcus, you won't be able to be the heiress of my throne..."

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:40 pm

KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

"I understand that, I do." smiles softly. "I've never had anything against Lycans, personally. "But... I'm afraid that.. if you continue to be with Marcus, you won't be able to be the heiress of my throne..."
"w-what do you mean?" she asked confused "how does me being with him affect that?"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:44 pm

Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

"w-what do you mean?" she asked confused "how does me being with him affect that?"

"Well... for you to be Queen, you will have to get married.... you will need to have an arranged matrinomy with a man that you don't even know.... and I'm sure you don't want that, do you?" sighs a bit. "So, since I know that you want to be with Marcus.... i'll give the throne to your sister..... if she survives."

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:49 pm

KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

"Well... for you to be Queen, you will have to get married.... you will need to have an arranged matrinomy with a man that you don't even know.... and I'm sure you don't want that, do you?" sighs a bit. "So, since I know that you want to be with Marcus.... i'll give the throne to your sister..... if she survives."
she stood up "why cant the rules change? huh, this is not fair" she walked out of her room
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:52 pm

Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

she stood up "why cant the rules change? huh, this is not fair" she walked out of her room

"Bella! Wait!" follows her and sighs. "I've already broken a lot of rules for letting Marcus live here, and to be with you. I want you and him to be the future King and Queen of Valdamt, but I cant brake anymore rules!"

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:53 pm

KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

"Bella! Wait!" follows her and sighs. "I've already broken a lot of rules for letting Marcus live here, and to be with you. I want you and him to be the future King and Queen of Valdamt, but I cant brake anymore rules!"
"then how about making new rules, if we become king and Queen maybe we can reunite the lycans with us and stop having these wars"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games