Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:02 pm
I grin came apon The Destroyers face. As he tilted his head back a bit. Allowing a chuckle to escape his mouth. He blinked his eyes for a second as he did this. His sight shifted from his eyes to the ground. As his sight moved across the ground. Like a sort of shadow that had left his body. He suddenly realized who this person was. They were greater than there physical form as this was just a disguise. He was face to face with the link that connects all living things together. A quiet respect came over him. As he began to regret having thought ill of this one.

The sight he saw was that of a figure several miles away. They were just standing there staring at him. He saw a number of figures standing behind and beside them as well. Then his sight shifted so he could see the entire planet all at once. A large army of Immortals had gathered around. Many miles from where he was. He could see the malice in there eyes. As he could here there words. The group was planning on attacking him from this distance. Such an action would completely eliminate this planet. Creating a shock wave that would shoot outward. Creating a wave that would then get rid of any physical land masses in its way.

The group feared the great destroyer that had come many times before. They feared that he would be the one to destroy them. And by there own hand they would risk there home. For the small chance that there plan would succeed. He knew what he was capable of surviving. Despite there numbers and power. He'd survived much worst in the past. It seemed every coming there was always a war. That ended up destroying everything the ones hunting him held near and dear. He wasn't exactly innocent of destruction himself though. His objective was to eliminate everything he could. It had been a long heated dispute among the elders of Immortals he once knew. That if time were to continue on the normal track as it is supposed to. At the point of Armageddon everything would spiral downhill. Causing the Universe to continue to create even more danger creatures. Until the threat to itself was finally dealt with.

He remembered the first time he'd met Saiden. His take on The Destoyer was far different than any other he'd ever encountered. Instead of trying to stop him. In an attempt to convince him that his actions were wrong. Instead he raised his hand. As everything turned to energy around him. Causing a magnificent explosion. He eliminated everything in a blink of an eye just as I had come to do. Then put his hand on my shoulder to reveal to me the future. Should time remain cracked as it always becomes at the dawn of Armageddon. I saw something that still gives me nightmares from time to time. I saw him, I saw what he was really capable of. I watched in horror as the Universe created increasingly dangerous creatures. And every time one would appear he would delete them with a wave of his hand. It didn't even look like he was doing anything really. In the vision I didn't see any energy coming from him.

It continued onward as the future he was showing me fast forwarded. It seemed endless. Regardless of what he did to try to fix the problem. Everything continued onward in the stream of chaos. Time had to be moved backwards first before anything could be done. And everything Armageddon happened. Time had to be reversed before everything could be returned to what it was. But the part I didn't understand about the vision. Was, when time was reversed back to its roots. All of the destruction that had happened wasn't undone. Saiden just shook his head in defeat. It seemed that the coming of Armageddon affected all levels of reality on every level. Even time was a factor that was changed by the event. But unfortunately, there was no real form that Armageddon took. It would choose to take a physical form as The Destroyer. But this form was an incomplete version of itself. It could only show up it time were allowed to continue onward to a certain point. To an event unknown to many. That would occur some time after Armageddon. It would allow all of the higher beings that gave there lives to become something more. To choose to come into existence once again. And every being that chose to do such a thing. Would strip away a piece of what reality was built on.

That was when The Destroyers true purpose was revealed to Mil. The restoring of Time. Was a process so extreme that it would destroy everything in existence. But if time wasn't repaired as it had been many times before. The events that would happen would result in the same end. The only difference would be. Everything wouldn't revert to its normal state. A loud noise was heard from several miles over. It was the sound of a creature harboring nothing but pure malice for the ones trying to destroy The Destroyer. The figure revealed itself to the army of Immortals. A horrible unworldly scream come be heard from the creature. But as they opened there mouths to scream. The creature slashed its claw into the air. It was like sound itself had been turned off for the entire area. The creature had shown a horrible display of its power. Making the others grow ever more fearful of what the creatures intentions were.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:56 am
Sil followed the destroyer through his memories, "Time" she said, "Is a mysterious thing, It baffles us with it's resistance for meddling, yet it can be reversed, paused and even destroyed.", "By examining that which meddle with time you discover what it really meddles with, thought. The so-called immortals discovered how to live longer by using immense ammounts of energy, some places vampires are allowed to live, they live by sucking blood, however they can in some places go into hibernation for centuries after a meal."

"As I have seen many of the different ways to meddle with time, I have understood how and what time really is. Without tools or keepers I can meddle with time. The concept of time was created to help smaller beings keep track of their lifes." Unnaffected by the scream Sil continued. Simply by not keeping track, your body's clock will stop, Then starts the real gathering of power, when you no longer need to keep track of your thoughts, you no longer waste energy for that purpose.

Mil continued fighting with the sils while one of them entertained the destroyer. The destroyer shook his head to try to get rid of this Sil presence from his head. But realised that he couldn't, that would be to kill himself but he wasn't ready for that yet. Yet, he had already started to accept what this little youngster had said. The destroyer couldn't fall to this kid, then a glint fell into her eyes and he was given a view of the anchient long thought lost book of secrets. Fear started creeping up his spine as he realized the backbone of her power was this book.

What he didn't know was that she had two more. Being as old as he was several thousand years of battle experience was his back-bone, that was when he realized what all the clones were doing. Though clone wasn't an apropriate word he again thought. They were gaining her battle-experience, and this Mil person seemed to be as powerful or more powerful than Sil. Even though she seemed to be only one entity. Entity was the right word.

Sil tapped into the power of the instant, the universe found her so useful that it tapped into her, life found her a superb specimen giving her it's powers as well, with her knowledge of time there was only one other power she missed, the power of chance. Which he had some knowledge in how to use. How could she be this powerful and still not have the powers of chance. He was struck dumbfound. Althewhile the creature the immortals were occupied with seemed to want to protect the planet, It was one of the long forgotten Nargould, It cared not for life or death, but something on this plannet was of interest for it and theese had intentions of destroying it.

How it cared not, for it like Sil lived in the instant and was therefore blessed with life. Creatures usually lived within the instant. However not all creatures was scentient. The Nargoulds was a long forgotten race of immortals that didn't care for anything other than eating and being strong. They somehow managed to dominate a multiverse and now fled throuhgout the matrix. It had still been a long while since one last was in this part of chance. What weaklings it thought when it struck one of the immortals dead.

Life seemed to dim at the sound of the creatures scream, and some of life seemed to have flipped to the other side of the coin, death.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:44 am
The Destroyer turned around smiling at Mil. What does thou hope to accomplish by vanquishing me? Do you not think others have succeeded in that task? My life is one that was spared by the eldest of Immortals. I speak not of the ones that can manifest themselves on this plain. But the ones that are bound to watch from afar and nothing else. Those that set many things in motion. That still most despite there lack of intervention. They are bound by the rules of existence, as am I.

This is only my first form. It is a warning of my coming. Like every other time I am incomplete. I do not hold all of the memories of my actual being. To do so would be to risk disclosing the secrets of the Universe in there most base form. I am fused with this mortal that has been chosen. He like me had his purpose stripped away by another. And so his purpose is renewed through me. Only to become a pawn of me. Just as I have become a pawn of them. I exist only to destroy and I shall not be free of it until I fulfill that purpose. Those that stole my purpose would think ill of me for what I have become. Ignorance, they know nothing of the consequences of me not coming. They do not possess the ability to see every possible future that can come to pass. If I had this ability, I would use to to fend off my pursuers. To stop them from stopping me from correctly time. If it wasn't for the death of the keepers that watched over everything. I would not exist in the form that I do now. They could correct the damage without causing harm to those around them. I don't possess such an ability such as they had. My power is phony and false. It rings true, only in what it does. And for that reason I have been deemed The Destroyer.

He looked to his right as he spotted a beast staring him in the face. It was a beast with red fur. With an inconceivable amount of energy that it seemed to have a very strong hold on. The energy did not dance about its body. Like one would expect of a beast with such power. In fact, the creature seemed to be holding back. It had a blood lust in its eye. Much pain from the attacks it had already received. The creature howled as it cleaved The Destroyer in half. With but a swipe of its right claw. The Destroyer just stared at the creature as though it were just standing there. In a second he was whole once again. As though it had never happened at all. And he thrust his palm into the creatures chest causing it to be thrown away from him. He then smiled at the creature as he gripped his wrist on his right hand with his left. He let out a shout as he spoke a few words. As a green energy wrapped around his arm. Like it was coming out of his wrist. The energy acted like it was alive as he spoke the words Dark Flare. The attack was different from when Saiden used it. The attack used the malice in the users own heart to fuel it. The power formed a large creature. That vaguely resembled a large werewolf like rabbit. That lepth into the air at the creature. With its fangs showing and its eyes tinted a blood red color. Its claws were a pale green as it lunged forth. The creature smiled just as The Destoyer had. As he grabbed the creature in mid air by the neck with his right arm. And with much force, slammed the creature to the ground in a throwing motion. An energy came from his hand that pieced through the creature. As it dug deep into the ground.

The Destroyer at this point began to laugh as he held out his hand like he was going to shake the hand of his attacker. So..I see you are still as dangerous as ever. Tell me, have you come to kill me or save me from this angry mob? The finished off its prey with a quick motion of its claw. Then looked at The Destroyer while still standing on all fours. It opened its mouth to reveal a set of pearly white teeth. That had been tainted a pink tint on some parts of the tooth. And a black stripe came from the base of every tooth to the tip. A drop of black liquid dripped down from the creatures mouth. Hesitantly The Devourer looked at the creature with a scared look in his eye. Saiden...what have you allowed yourself to become? Has the coming of Armageddon really pushed you over the edge? Are you no longer a humane god capable of both infinity mercy and infinite destruction. Or have you forgotten what you once were in your search for power. To rid this world of its most dangerous figures. You can't let it end this way Saiden. This power, this rage that you have absorbed. FIght it!! I can see you are struggling with the darkness even as I speak. Once I reset everything, I will need you to restore it. And you can't do that if you allow yourself to. Become!!! Wait a minute, are you actually planning on taking a stand this time. Don't you understand that everything will be destroyed. We can't risk letting time go past a certain point. So we must do what we have done many times before. And that is to stop time from proceeding. And reset it to a time where there is no chaos.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:00 am
Out of thin air another Mil Raklind appeared together with another Siluetta, both seemed to be the same Mil and Sil, still somewhat different. The devourer had seen this before, they were from a different quadrant of universes. They seemed like they knew what had happened earlier, "Darkye" the new Siluetta said, and green light shone out of markings beneath her skin. She also spoke the old language, The Sil originally from this quadrant continued the sentence "Merdag", markings appeared on her skin too, these were a dark purple, with matching light glooming out of them too. The two different lights seemed to merge half-way, a third set of the teacher/student couple appeared, fourth and fifth also soon followed suit and the sentence grew longer and longer with each new arrival.

The sentence had become "Darkye Merdag Lerda Kilom Nargi Harta Germond Legrond Verda" before the universe started fighting the coalition. the power gathered on this one spot in the space/time was too much, it started compressing the energies , a small black hole appeared, trying to suck away what was happening. "Even the universe is against them" the destroyer thought, "But aren't the universe and life the same?" was the next thought that struck him. Several more in the same direction, the black hole seemed to serve it's function, yet somehow it did not. It had alreaddy been neutralized the old creature noticed, the new creature in the mix did not. The destroyer felt a drag towards the black hole, the younger thoughts did not, he had battled such before.

The black hole centered between the ladies and seemingly sucked something from them, they seemed to take no notice, another even more terrible thought struck him "They are feeding off of it" he rallied his thoughts and prepared to attack. The devourer was in another state of array, he had been ready a long time, he didn't care what it was, he would devour it, as sure as he had devoured entire planets beffore.
As they were both experienced in battle they waited till they had linked with each others so that they could attack instantly.

Inside the beast that Saiden now had become a low humming could be heard, the anger, fear, exhaustion, exhileration, sadness and many more emotions started to cool down somewhat, the humming grew louder Saiden thought to himself, gradually his Ego returned, trimming down on the chaotic flow of emotions thoughts and other signals appearing to come from everywhere, "Restored" Saiden heard from somewhere, in his eyesight a blue figurine appeared, "Boggling" he thought, "Hello, It took me some time to find you there the figure said" "What are you?" the old man asked.

"Third Generation Mind Defense System" the figurine stated proudly. Saiden wondered a bit if he had gone crazy, no, the last thing he could remember was that he had failed, the transformation had taken a hold of him, he started to feel a bit weary, somethning was draining his energy, the lady seemed to fade a bit, but then soon regained her colour. Mindboggling he again thought Saiden looked out of the beasts eyes and was amazed at what apparently was happening right in front of him.
A coalittion of Sils were connecting while the universe seemed to want to erase the space they were ocupating.

The Figurine murmured something and Saiden became aware that the little program that was running her looked like something one he had met before would be bendable to make, It was incredibly tiny, it only used microscopic ammounts of resources to run and somehow had resued him from a fate worse than death. Killing close ones. The figurine took his attention and directed it towards his hands, shoecked to see that he had not transformed back to the body he once had he began to wonder how this figurine could be possible, the universe had several fail-safes against such software. He examined the source and discovered several apparently errorous commands that for some reason seemed to work. the coding was engenious, there wasn't a single command that looked like it should exist, it looked like rubbish, yet there was something.

What it was he wasn't sure of, "where did you come from" he asked, "Meldar Landagar" she said and pointed, the program running in his head seemed to have intelligence, which should be impossible, well, impossible was her speciality after all. Outside his head the devourer seemed to be gaping into thin air while the destroyer seemed to want to destroy everything, as usual. Madness had escaped him yet another time, and this time he had somehow accuired a stronger true form. His energy supply went out and a compleetely regular Saiden suddenly occupied a signifficantly smaller space than before.

The destroyer and the devourer suddenly recognized a new energy in the near vicinity and homed in on Saiden with both their minds and eyes. The destroyer had a look of total shock on his face, the devourer lost control of his jaws and they quite litteraly dropped to the ground. The sight was ridiculous. And Saiden laughed, a relieved laugh with tears and exhileration.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:07 pm
At first glance it would have looked like a laugh of joy. But as Saiden arched his back. Letting a number of chuckles escaped his mouth. It came apparent that these were not merely laughs of joy or happiness. Instead, they took the form of madness. The vibrations from his voice started to create an anti-gravity affect. The darkness all around him was ripped apart. And all blackness in the area. Seemed to be conversing on the spot that he was stand in. Balls of shadow ran past Sils head as they started to be absorbed by him. Even the anti-matter that had been created by Sil and Mil. Was being threatened into absorption. The Devourer lay on the ground suddenly wounded. His expression turned from the confident one of one that could not be destroyed, to one of desperation. He started to grip the ground digging his fingers into it. And he began to shine with a black light as he transformed into an odd shadow-like form of himself. With spikes coming out of his back. He wasn't going to allow himself to be absorbed by Saiden. Doing so would ensure that there was no way to repair time when Armageddon finally did come. Saidens eyes glowed a pure white as his energy started to climb at a rapid rate with seemingly no end. All of his energy was focused on absorbing The Destroyer. And the darkness that was around the area. Seemed to be coming to him willingly as if guided by some force. He let out a scream as the skies turned completely clear void of any darkness. And a white light seemed to blind everyone's vision from seeing what was happening within.

The large army of Immortals that had gathered. Found this was the perfect time to act. But instead of targeting The Destroyer like they had come here to. There new target was Saiden himself. They knew that he was an equal threat if not more dangerous. They had always known this. As many of the scrolls of old told them of the horrible power he possessed. Others in the group had witnessed first hand just how dangerous he was. They feared him for his power was foretold to be able to end everything. All he would need to do was say a single command. And everything would turn into pure energy and detonate. The Destroyer had personally witnessed this. At one of his past comings to this plain. He too feared the raw destructive power that this one had. And didn't always understand his intentions behind some of the things he did. The shouts of many seemed to be heard from the army of Immortals. Many words were spoken that seemed to summon powerful attacks that they could use as they wished. But the most powerful of the group all said only one command. TERRA DESTROYER and there energy exited there bodies to be held above there heads. It was madness how much energy the group were generating. From all angles they all used there most dangerous attack. Attacking from all angles some from the sky and others from the ground. Each with the destructive power to completely annihilate this planet. The majority of them knew the planet wasn't important. It could always be repaired. And it would be eventually ripped apart anyway before Saiden even attacked. If things continued the way they had so far. The energy disappeared into the light that was generated from Saiden. The Immortals waited impatiently for the sound of an explosion. They looked at the glowing ball of light. Some of them wondered how such a marvelously positive energy. Could be generating such an evil aura. A voice standing fairly close by could be heard. The figure started to appeared where everyone could see him. It seemed that the figure was loosing a fight with Saiden. His entire being was focused on Saidens very soul. And it seemed to be giving him a surplus of energy. Yet he was resisting with everything he had. The figure fully appeared standing beside some rocks. The white light subsided from Saiden. And he began to glow with a purely dark aura. He started using the energy that the figure had given him. Against him as he held out his right hand. The unknown figures feet started to move closer to Saiden. At this point both the unknown figure. And The Destroyer were both struggling against his might. Saiden was breathing heavily after the assault the army of Immortals had made on him. He seemed to be trying to absorb the two before he ran out of energy. The dark aura started to subside. As his features started to turn back into his human like form. That Sil knew him so well as.

But the figures of the unknown figure. As well as that of The Destroyer didn't change. The Destroyer stood up looking at Saiden. He felt betrayed having received such a vicious attack. From one that he was supposed to be working with. He didn't understand what would even provoke such a thing. There was no other option to be chosen. All would cease to exist as everyone knew it. And the damage would go beyond repair. Once Armageddon arrived. Time would not be able to be repaired. And he would have no further purpose. Every dangerous thing that lurked in these worlds. Would be unleashed all at once. Pure chaos would rule as fear cause all in the plains to war. And in the end there would only be a few left at the end of the war. They would be alone with no one to accompany them. A fate worse than death to live on forever. Even the worst this world had to offer. Would regret allowing such a thing to come to pass. Perhaps the lucky ones would be spared. And allowed to live in a hidden world somewhere. Void of time where they could enjoy there existence. And this one was going to bring all that to pass? He couldn't believe someone could be that evil. He had to ask exactly what was going through Saidens mind. Before he continued to pointless war any further. Saiden!! What could you possibly be thinking in that mind of yours. Don't you know the consequences of my destruction? Saiden said nothing at first as he looked right past him. His eye circles catching a glimpse of the army that was gathered around him. They certainly weren't going to back down regardless of what his intentions were. How could they know something that only one other actually knew. That there would be no further resets on time. That The Destroyer was no longer capable of such a thing. His energies had indeed become stronger. But the damage had gone beyond repair of that figure. The only way it was possible to save this existence. Would be to venture into Existence itself. And he knew what waited for him there. To fix the damage of this place. He would have to face possible the most dangerous beast out there. One from his nightmares that had put a hole in his very soul during there last encounter. He feared that no one else was capable of such a task. Seeing as all that knew the hidden secrets were going from this world. He was stuck with a task. And the entire world would battle him to prevent there own salvation.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:26 pm
Somewhere deep within his mind he felt a connection, the energy felt green; the blue figurine had dissapeared during the absorbion of the hit, he pondered a bit, not really knowing if what this figurine was doing was what should be done. The connection seemed to be of an absorbative manner but didn't seem to crave energy, somehow it upheld itself. Compleetly by accident he noticed that the fabric around him somehow seemed more stable, even more stable than at the beginning of time. A time which both he and the order of time remembered very well, they were a meddling bunch, yet they seemed to like pulling the strings from behind.

It appeared that the little blue chick had funneled all the energy through the connection he could not follow it further, something was blocking him, he did not dwell on it, again she had saved his life, if only barely. The Sils on the other end, were restructuring the very fabric of their existance, the immortals were oblivious, they had long ago severed their connection to life, therefore they had to use magical means to know what happened to such obscure matters.

Their energy blasts had helped Sil reinforce the fabric locally, now even Saiden would have problems ripping this place apart, what the destroyer feared was soon to come though. The different Mils had started their own chants, they also had total concentration, uppon the task they had been given, Neither the energy the immortals had gathered nor the impact it had on Saiden reached their conciousness. Apparently in their own world, yet not completely.

The circle of women apparently vanished in a bright white light the armies of Mils and Sils throughout the galaxies still fought, training for something yet to come, yet now it was the Mils that were loosing. They didn't seem to notice. Suddenly the white light dissapeared and a doorway showed itself and the conjunction of Sils entered, it was apparently a doorway to another world. The Mils continued their chant, some immortals released a couple of energy blasts towards the door, which all of was absorbed by the shield, it looked though as if they were dispersed.

It All went to strengthening the fabric. So that it would be able to hold this connection indefinetly. The battle was on, to cover infinite, they had to cover both forwards and backwards through time. This was far, which meant they needed an unpresidented ammount of energy.A door emerged from the light, the light dissappeared into the other side of the door. Saiden felt himself drawn towards the doorway. The gathered eyeballs saw the group of Siluettas in unison walk through the doorway. On the other side of the door, The Sils met up with a person called Logen Felxon, he was the ruler of this world. He started his spell, the Sils gathered and met up with yet another Mil Raklind and a boy, there was also a bunch of other people at the place.

The spell started draining energy. The Sils had loads, several miltverses of energy stored in their storagefacilities. Suddenly they felt what they had expected, the process of merging had started, at first six multiverses would merge at this spot. This place would be the bond between them, the realm of the dead. The ruler of this plain had needed their energy to be able to merge the multiverses, It was painstaking work, every detail of the spell had to be correct. It worked, and with alot less energy drain than expected. Logen looked a bit pale, but so did everyone in this black and white place. The Mils had comed through the portal along with Saiden.

The Immortals on the other side had decided to start attacking the circle shield that protected the doorway to what they believed to be hell. Unknown to them they came from hell, the place they were attacking was soon to become the new heaven. A boy appeared as if out of nowhere, he seemed like a normal boy, except for his eyes, they were of the piercing kind, and blood red, which was weird in this world of no colours. He didn't say anything, yet everyone still heard what he said, "We have gathered here to start againn what the ancients called Armageddon. We will be the Victors. The timeless shall be victorious." without any spells he suddenly had a ball of light in his hands, or rather floating between his hands, It looked furious, emminating of somehting scary, the universe realized that this was something that shouldn't be and promptly tried to erase the energy. The boy was unaffected, however Logen seemed to become somewhat tired and said that the boy should hurry.

The Light changed colours and other emotions were spilled into it, soon it held the normal emotional pattern of a human beeing. The boy then squeezed the ball and each of his ten fingers had an emotion, the ground beneath him started creating dark markings with a place for each of his fingers, as he placed the designated fingers in their places something seemed to happen to the world of which they were now inside, the colours started appearing, except for the red eyes of the mysterious boy. There were originaly no colours in this place. As with colours so with emotions, the scariest part was probably the fact that they hadn't noticed the lack of colours or emotions untill they were back.

And with that the realm of Death was no longer the realm of Death but rather a place of recovery. One could wander out of this place as readily as one wanted. In whichever form one wanted. This was all powered from the experience which was still lost, but which with training could be retained again. An earthshattering earthquake started rumbling, as the universe still hadn't given up on erasing the imposslible. How much it ever tried, the spell the boy had thrown seemed to grab hold, like a virus it spread throughout the multiverses that were now bound and everything was solidifying. The Universe and Time had no longer any hold of anyone whoom had been through this world. The virus was spreading, effectively erasing death, time and the earlier council of Universe.

The boy now even more scary raised his eyes and said that it was done, we had only return to see what chaos the world had become. At the same time Siluetta in the same world of Harry Potter was feeling a bit weird, at school she was taught to stay still, yet she was somehow unable to. She was growing clairvoyant, and her fellow students was starting to get annoyed, apparently she lived three times at the same time. In the present, In the past and in the now. Making her impervious to any attempt on her dignity. She had set out to become an Auror, of which she would probably become also. Not because she could see the future and therefore plot the correct course through it, but also because she was able to retrive the past, when needed though sometimes like other clairvoyants she semed to play with circumstances.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:58 am
Saiden didn't resist the pull as he was pulled through the doorway. Instead he started walking willingly toward the doorway. Though at the same time his pride asked him to negate the pull. He was willing to walk through that doorway. But not willing to be pulled by some unknown force. As he stepped inside, his vitals started acting oddly. It was the same as a human being that was about to pass out. The connection had been severed from the unknown figure. He had accomplished what he had set out to do. He knew that without using Zero Access. Saiden was pushing himself beyond what he was capable of at those levels. And because of the unknown figures meddling he had now weakened Saiden enough so he would not be able to safely use that form. For what means it was unclear to all but the one that had set this in motion.. The figure willingly allowed his identity to be revealed to Sil, Mil, The Destroyer and Saiden. It was the devil himself who had plotted this. A laugh rang in there minds as The Destroyer too came through the doorway.

The Destoyer looked around himself as a loud laugh rang throughout the halls. Ahahahhhhahha!!! There is further choice you fools. Regardless of how much energy you might have. It is irrelevant at this point. The ability to bend the law of Existence. Is a task that only Saiden can perform. You can try to repair the damage that has been done. But I assure you, there will be no success. I tempted the ones that had come to eliminate the destroyer with there own fear. And like a charm it was so easy to turn them against there savior. Or....I should say the would be vessel of there savior. You mortals think you know of him. Because your books speak of his greatness. And it speaks of me like my one betrayal was the last the world ever heard or saw of me. But I've been toiling away in my chambers for some time. All my plans don't always involve the corruption of one. Or the destruction of another. In fact I've helped many during my exile. Though I haven't been able to act directly. I have to plant ideas in ones mind. So an act can come to pass. Just like all of the highest beings out there. I am unable to coexist or interfere directly. So my designs take much longer than they would if I was allowed to act willingly. Most are unable to here the words of god. Because he is too powerful to speak without harming one of his more delicate creations. Because of Saidens unique origins. He would allow him to possess his body. And use it willingly as a vessel to fix the problems of this world. He isn't incapable of fixing this current problem from where he is where no one can reach him. Time will not be sacrificed to promote a false existence. It will go forward where there are actual figures that can be beaten to promote a decent life. And him and many others think it wise. To keep resetting time. So everything can begin anew once again. But no more will we fight against a problem that as hard as we try. We could never hope to have any hand at fixing. We shall not act as if time is a toy that can be replaced once broken. Once it is broken that is the end of it. There may be a false version of itself created as another bandage to the problem. But there will never be another time set up to work as well with this existence.

Saiden stood up woozy as if he was a sleeper that had just awaken from a dream. He looked up all around him with resentment as if talking to the air. You!!! You are nothing compared to me. If you were to work in unison with others. Your power would become more than its sum. Saiden took a knee as he suddenly lost his balance. You!! You think you are anything compared to me!!? As if a rogue fool like you could ever stop me!!! His voice was clouded by hate. His voice seemed to be filled with far more malice than the devil himself. And a familiar aura started to form around him. He was calling on his full power. A flash of the past rang in Sils mind. It had taken far less effort for him to transform before. She had personally witnessed this power in the past. But this time it was different. He seemed to be struggling against the transformation. His reactions weren't those of a confident person. His eyes didn't shine with infinity as they had before. Instead, his eyes were very human looking. She could hear his heart beat as it quickened. He seemed to be in a slight bit of pain. But for whatever reason he pressed on ignoring his own weakness. As he transformed Saiden fell to the ground unconscious.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:48 am
As the devils voice rang throughout their minds, The multiple Sils and Mils laughed to themselves, He might not have noticed, but this construct was very elaborate. Even though the gods might try, their power slowly dissipated as their precious time went on. A little group of Elders from Sil's Clan appeared not too far from the group. The devil himself had a flashback, he recognized the group and realized the true severity of this setup, his last fingers slowly let go of the plane of where they had entered.

The group of Elders nodded and formed a circle around the unconscious Saiden, they started murmuring in a slow determined voice. The spell took effect and the little blue female program disappeared from Saidens mind, with Saiden slowly gaining conciousness again. The elders was the last remainder of original humans that fled to safety in the only place they found free of invaders. As their planet was invaded by beings whom called themselves gods.

Shortly before time was created they fled to this construct, It was the only place they had found which was completely god-free. The last remainders of original humans looked like modern-day humans except for their robes which looked like they were weaved by angels. Sil broadcast a thought to the others, Saiden included "meet my ancestors and the last known original human beings" They looked not a year older than twenty, even though they should by all logic be several tens of thousands years old.

The Mils and Sils continued chanting their incantations. Saiden stood up, feeling somewhat empty, as if a burden had been lifted from his shoulders.
"Liberating" he thought to himself. The spell the king of this realm had cast merged six different multi verses. This had the effect of mending six minds into one to all of the participants of the gathering. Effectively tying around seventy multi verses in one spell. With the emotions and colour reappear in the realm the place once called the afterlife would now be a safe sanctuary to all.

The Elders looked relieved, they were now well on their way of restoring humanity to the path they were supposed to have before the gods intervened. Saiden seemed perplexed, suddenly he could remember six other lifes, six other ways he had entered this realm, the most amazing thing was that he still had a connection to the other six, and could see their vision. This gave him six times the visual input, he felt like he was at all seven places at once, but still his body was by the two groups of people.
Another person came through the doorway, and the devils voice could be heard once more, "You will pay for this, the war is not over and you will loose. We're..." his conciousness again faded from existence.

Each time he tried his conciousness faded quicker and quicker, at the end of his tries his grasp of the person entering dissipated at the entering of this place. "As time is dissolving it would be safest to stay in this place, but I know we need to get back to our own places, As the creators of this realm, we can enter and leave at will without loosing any experience, however the rest will have their memories of previous lives and the new link fade as they grow older. At ten most of their childhood memories will have dissipated from their minds as they are related to this place. This to ensure a stable existence. The memories will be available through practice" The boy was mysterious and scary, something about him scared the universe, the universe as an entity hadn't found any reason to erase him as such was the case it couldn't.

The king of the realm was now able to gather more multi verses and merge them at will without having to rely on support from the humongous masses of energy the Mils and Sils had The Sils whom had come through the gateway, went through it and appeared on the other side. At the other side a fully evolved devil was battling the ancient Nargould, Noticing the female crowd appearing from the doorway. He smiled, finally he could strike them, grasp them and squash them. An arm flew towards the women, to him they felt like the rock in the river while he was the river, he flowed around them.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:11 pm
Saiden started to rise to his feet. He put his right hand on the ground. Pushing off, while keeping his feet on the ground. Pushing off as well to elevate himself to his feet. He remembered the time when the ones claiming to be gods came to claim those humans. During that time he was still trapped. Unable to do anything but watch the worlds around him. They were indeed gods that had attacked. Though they weren't truly full blooded gods and goddesses. The group was made up of gods that had a mortal father or mother. Something about the characteristics of young humans. And the strength of the gods in a combination. Had made them rather confused and malicious. Despite what these humans thought the original plan for humanity had been. And despite there many years being alive to gather wisdom. This was something they could never know. The original plan was indeed perfect for people to live in. But it had too many weaknesses to it. The original plan didn't account for maliciousness. Or prepare for any eventuality of disaster. There were no warriors to defend the cities. Or walls to keep things out. It fell with little resistance. From the ones that lived outside of time that came to help. As much as they tried there efforts were in vain and everything was destroyed. By Armageddons first coming. And just like now, Armageddon chose a servant. That would gather information for him. Act as his eyes so he would be informed when he finally did come into existence.

All the while The Destroyer looked around. At all of the new people that had shown up. He was slightly fearful that they were here to cause him harm. He could see that it was entirely within there power. To absolutely annihilate him where he stood. But then Armageddon wouldn't have a set of eyes to see what he was destroying. Part of the creature would have disappeared during this coming. Only to be returned next Armageddon with more preparation to prevent it from happening again. He took a few steps backward. Backing up against what was as close to an actual wall that this place had.

Saiden made it to his feet. And in a stubborn deviance of his current situation. Threw his right arm out straightening his fingers. As he concentrated on gathering enough energy. To access his full power. He would need it. If he was to make a gateway for God to enter this world. He was divided about what should be done about the devil at this point. Both Saiden and that Demon both had a reason to dislike God. Both had been wronged. Then made to pay for what seemed like an eternity. But here he was. About to surrender this shell to him. And allow that person to fix this horrible dilemma. His dislike for that deity. Was small almost minuscule. Compared to his desire to save this world from destruction. The idea still was stuck in his head. That there was a possibility. That this vessel would be taken. As punishment for his past transgressions. If that happened. Then he would be trapped in darkness. Just as he had been all those Centrons ago. There would be no escape from that prison. Just the thought of it. Causes him to turn away from the others. As tears streamed from his eyes. He was afraid, afraid that he would loose what he has. With nothing to do. Except study the worlds around him. Gathering information with no hope of escape. The last time he was lucky. It was by the actions of two figures. That knew nothing of his Existence. That he was able to escape from that prison in the first place. He wanted to be free like the humans. To enjoy many of the freedoms they took for granted. He was just...scared.

Meanwhile, the devil battled against the Nargould. His entire body was black. With long powerful claws. And large horns coming from his head. His body glowed with a strong red glow. Making it appear as though his body was indeed red. But this was just his massive power causing light. He slashed the head right off of a Nargould. As it ran up behind him. Trying to sneak attack the demon. He saw Mil and Sil as they appeared before him. Which his eyes glowing with hate. He spoke to them as he sent a large red blast of energy straight at them. YOU, all you that support the idea. That time is a toy to be use until broke. YOU, NONE OF YOU SHALL ESCAPE. The turret of energy blasted the two. Moving around them like mist. It was for not that his attack succeeded. He took a few stepped backward. Wielding his sword ready for confrontation. All the while not noticing the creatures that were behind him. His ears perked up as he heard a rock being moved by someones foot behind him. There was a young human running from the creatures. They were terrified and feeble. The young women was covered in cuts. The sleeves of there clothes were slashed away. Leaving only the fabric that concealed there chest. It was a grey cloth like material. Apparently low quality like someone with little money would be forced to wear. They had long brown hair with blue eyes. With a pair of carpenters jeans with no shoes or socks. The creatures swung there spiked maces at the human. Missing just barely as she ran past them. She'd seen the devil fighting against the creatures. Running up to him. She pleaded in a rather meek voice. Please?!! You must save me from these monsters that seek to claim my life. He looked at the young girl for a second. Then he gave a sharp glare at the monsters that were behind the girl. It was a wicked stare. That said, if you take a step closer to the girl. It will be your last. His eyes glowed with an odd magenta colored red aura.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:51 pm
The youngster was terrified, beyond comprehension. Those behind her would make her a slave in all ways, the one before her could take her soul. She knew this and still asked the one who could crave the most. Something was weird, It felt like something was creeping into her. Her feet tingled, she felt a reassuring mindset creeping in. She had chosen to seek help and refuge with the strongest creature she could see. Having not seen the attack from the devils side that didn't phase the two from this universe. Mil and Sil saw the proceeding apparent good deed the devil did. They knew though that the woman would be a servant, not only in flesh, but also in mind. They knew better though, The spell was taking hold of this world, and was rooting out through the area they had been fighting in. The girl was the first being without immense powers that had felt it.

Saiden felt the energy build, he was far from sure about himself, but the notion of no time didn't seem like a good choice for him. He had lived without time since his unlucky birth which apparently happened before time. While Saiden was gathering the necessary energy needed to sacrifice himself to god, he was inspecting the world he had been lured into. He didn't know what the reason for this was. He knew that something wanted him here, what he didn't know, why did he neither know. Nearing the turning-point in this situation from Saidens perspective, the point where he would give up his own freedom. Deep breaths started gathering themselves through Saiden. Concentration was soaring, the early neurological pathways of the summoning ritual was starting to fire off when he suddenly got a feeling that something was wrong. He could not for the life of himself put his finger on it.

Checking all the variables, Energy was fine, health was fine, there was no need for anything fancy to sacrifice. Many other religions needed to make a sacrifice to be able to summon his presence, or to even have him listen to them. Saiden didn't need such unpleasantries, he only needed to give away his body. He continued summoning the presence he wanted to help him out with the crisis. The feeling that something was wrong never let go, even as he gave away the reins to his body to this other being. Not before had he realised the mistake he had made. He had bound the creature to his body, Not even thinking about why each time the devil had tried to enter why they had faded away, believing that the possession of the creature was the issue he had foolishly bound GOD to this vessel. The problem now, was that he was unable to fire the dispel pathways in his brain. Which he knew he probably wouldn't be able to, this he had expected. What he hadn't expected was that the presence he had summoned was dying.

The problem was that The god wasn't used to operating the body he was being forced into, and Saidens body didn't move a spot, even though he could hear the gods frustrated calls for the body to move, He had retracted to a part of the brain not currently being used to give the god the space he needed, the GOD cried out a cry of pain, Saiden realised too late why the god hadn't earlier invaded this space. They died when they tried. He had made a fatal mistake, for the god he had intended to help him fix all this. The king of the realm had been following the war Saiden had fought with himself from afar. He had walked closer to Saiden, he of course knew what was going to happen, though he had no intentions of ruining the fun. The one thing that the highly analytical Brain that Saiden had developed hadn't deduced was that it wasn't his body that was stuck, it was the being inside him. This realm was the only discovered place where gods didn't venture. The reason was that every god that had tried had died. It would paralyse the gods and kill them.

Meanwhile, the woman that had been saved by a stare from the devil looked away from his face and noticed the women that stood outside what looked like a doorway, the devil was readying himself for another attack.
Nomatter how many he threw at them he failed, the women still stood unharmed as if nothing had happened, which it to them hadn't. They could see the devil, and the feeble woman by his feet. Their eyes met as they all noticed, and they got a grin on their faces. The devil hadn't noticed what was happening to the woman yet.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:18 pm
Saiden found himself unable to move. There was nothing he could do at this point. In a moment of weakness. He normally would have dropped to his knees to conserve energy. But now, he found himself unable to do even that. A pain ran through his veins. Energy was surging through every square inch of his body. It wasn't a focused energy though. Saiden found that the energy itself was alive. He'd felt this feeling before in the past. More than once in fact. The energy itself had taken hold of him before. But only for short periods of time. He was positive that this wasn't gods influence. No, it was his own power. Something about when he reached a curtain level of energy. Triggered something inside of him. Saiden would take on a completely different personality. But it wasn't like a humans multiple personality disorder. No, it was an entirely different person. The impossibility for someone to be one-hundred percent evil. Was possible in this state for him. Even the Devil himself, the father of all lies. Was incapable of such evil. There always lingered a small amount of good in him. Even in his most distressed moments.

It had only been once that he had lost control completely. Allowing this second identity to take hold on himself. It was long ago. During one of his past battles with Armageddon. He'd witnessed his lovely wife Maria. Deleted as he stood there helpless and powerless to do anything to save her. It was a testament to how useless power was against such a dangerous opponent. He, literally one of the most dangerous things out there. Unable to muster enough to save his beloved. He remembered making a pact with his other self at that moment. But it had been a temporary alliance. Saiden was well aware of his other half. He was also aware of exactly what it was capable of. It was like a higher form of Zero Access. When he used Zero Access. He opened up his power to be fully accessed. The power to delete, alter and destroy. Became options that were well within his power.

Saiden felt his heart rate quicken. He felt the presence of both his creator and his alternative self apon him. Both speaking, which was a sort of torture. That caused his ears to ring and his consciousness to slip. He couldn't let himself pass out. Not now, for he would be unable to fix this if he did. As he stood there paralyzed with his vision failing him. Saiden heard the voices of the two figures speaking to him.

Dark Saiden- Oh Saidennnnnn......Saidennn Infinnnnnittyyyyyyy.
God- You must release me from this prison. I will not survive in this world.

Saiden then heard an odd humming sound that seemed to have a mystical quality to it.

Hmmmmmmmm...mmmmmmmmmm...hmmmmmmmmm....mmmmmmmmmmmm.

It was the voice of a beautiful women. At least the voice sounded beautiful. But where was it coming from?

He then felt the presence of a hand. That had come from the same place his creator had. He saw the image of this hand coming out of some portal. A hand that seemed to be made of a black bone. It seemed more alien than of any other species. As the hand pulled his creator out of harms way. Saiden heard his creator speak just a single world.

God- Siad......

The word range a bell in Saidens memory. But it was a memory from his own childhood. A figure, who had always had a different perspective. On how the perfect universe was to be created. But....something was off. Why would Siad be in that realm? He'd been trapped inside of a crystal. Then hidden inside the belly of an immensely powerful fish. The fish had been created. With a mirror of gods own power. So it could never be breached. Even Saiden, had been unable to breach that prison. It was quite impenetrable.

Meanwhile, the devil looked over at Sil with a half smile. As the young women ran over to him in fear. Standing next to him shaking.

Dark Star- I know what you are thinking...but I have not claimed this ones mind. I do not benefit in any way. By the taking of life. The longer someone lives. The higher there chance of being corrupted. So you see, it is to my advantage. For all to live for long periods of time. But you see, this has nothing to do with my own agenda. If Armageddon succeeds in taking this fort. Then there will be nothing that can stop him from claiming everything else. In the end though, the masses will only delay him for a short while. The real determining factor, will come from those that are strong enough to fight him face to face. There is no reasoning with this being. No understanding that can sway him. Those that understand all of his motivations. Will most likely even join him. Becoming his loyal servants and protectors. To oppose him, is to understand. That victory only brings a greater threat. So, one that has the will to oppose Armageddon. Must first have enough fire power. To bring him to his knees. With an army that can withstand many years of horrid creatures. Some as dangerous as he.

But that is where my understanding of the situations makes you a fool. If he is to come to our world this time. It will only further damage time itself. The barriers are already so damage that they may break this time. One can only guess. What awaits us after him defeat. But it is clear what awaits us if that barrier fails. A black hole that will literally overtake everything we know and love. Do you really wish to help Saiden in the destruction of Armageddon now?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:55 am
Little did Saiden know that the things that had passed happened for a reason, one that he spent several millennia trying to decode afterwards. The irony being that there would be no time, so therefore there would be no milennias. The woman outside of the coloured world was suddenly aware of a pull, towards the gaping hole in reality. Without realising it she started towards it, passing through the devil, as if she had become the rock while he was the river. The devil noticing it and becoming very mad indeed, while he stared to grasp for the walking woman the sils and mils parted to let her through, the devil once again noticing their grins. Anger swept the dimension on a scale never before tested. Reality was starting to fail just about when the devil started to concentrate his feelings. The object of this terrifying anger was the little group of women in front of the portal. The beast started pulling from his abyss of magical energy. Starting to cast massive clusters of spells of evil, not even summoning the greater beasts of evil, that would count for nothing he realised. These were a real threat to him, his existence and everything he had been working for. The destroyer sulking, couldn't do a thing. He realised it, so did armageddon. They had seen similar events happen earlier, the problem was that earlier he was far from being this buried in dirt, with no way or reason to try, they had given up. This battle was lost from their point of view.

The woman entered the scary reality that had drawn her to it, the focal point of the drag was exactly two meters in front of Saiden, with something stirring deep within her very core, what she did not know was that she had been Saidens wife in a previous life, Saiden did just notice the woman, and recognised her before falling into the black abyss of unconciousness, the seed planted. The Evil Saiden had at once begun trying to force the god out of his body, he outright hated the entity, deleting the connection didn't work, fright hit him, while being evil was good and all. Basic emotions wasn't lost. He feared the consequence of being the host of a dying god. Although he should survive, he didn't know. Never had he been in a construct this elaborate. Never did he want to be in one, it was just too well made. With no exit in sight, he saw no other choice than to fight the construct with all he had. Though paralysed and frozen, he could still think. Which meant that he could test out things. While he did, the construct did nothing to prevent it, rather it let him, or as it seemed inspired him to test things. Deleting things seemed to work, then it seemed as if it didn't after all, the evil being was struck by an incomprehensible curiosity as to how it worked, and why.

As he tried things most of them seemed to be working, but the situation remained the same, he was frozen, with a dying god inside him, teleportation didn't work, suicide didn't either. It seemed as if the place wanted the god to die, no matter the energic cost it would suffer. As a lightning strike it hit him, the reality was a giant vampire for energies that came from the creatures called gods. This would mean that he would be cured of this scourge eventually, but at what cost? He felt something pull at his conciousness, he thought it be the other Saiden, which it could be, it felt the same way, as if he was being moved towards somewhere dark, or light, depending on the mood that Saiden had been in the latest time... What he didn't notice was that the abyss that he was heading for wasn't within the brain, but the same place that the god's entity was heading for.

The woman that sparked the Good Saidens interest was crying openly, she had recovered her previous lives, and could hear the thoughts of five or six other "hers" Seeing their vision and hearing their thoughts was the weirdest thing she had ever experienced, there was also others, as if the other she heard was a mix of more people than one. Coupled with the fact that she remembered her and the other selves' previous countless lives was incredible. With perfect clarity she could see the time where Saiden failed to help her. The red-eyed boy seemed to partake in this interaction, somehow, it appeared as if he knew. It seemed as if he could see. But that would be impossible, wouldn't it? Her thoughts mingled with many others. She knew not where they came from. But the experience was weird. She could hear their opinion of her predicament and see a mental image of each one as she listened to their advice, but she had never met these people.

The spell had almost reached the immortals, which could see it creeping towards them, always in the same slow deliberate pace, as if it knew it had won. Creeping towards the poor beings that wanted immortality yet they too feared like Evil Saiden what this spell could do to them, what would it do? From what they had seen, it seemed to destroy evil energies. And since most of their energy was gathered through evil means... Some Fled, not realising that the spell would follow their trails straight home thus making them spreading it through every place they knew as if it was the most effective virus ever. It actively hunted its victims. Though that would be their terminology, they weren't victims, they were about to be freed from evil, from wrongs, what would remain was a clear conscience and the will and ability to do good. Immortality was what awaited them. And everyone hit by the ever-spreading spell that was affecting six different multiverses at once with the same devastating effects to the gods. It was their turn to flee, the human race had won the battle started so long ago.

The universe as an entity saw nothing wrong, as it didn't when the gods first attacked and enslaved the humans. To it that was normal, things died, wills were imposed on others. Its interest was spiked that everything that was happening seemed to come from the red-eyed boy. He was the one who cast the spell that was re-joining the human race with its purpose. The others had bound countless universes together.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:45 am
The Devil raised his massive black claw. Standing tall to show his physical strength. To both the enemy, as well as to the girl. His eyes softened to a yellow tint. Then, back to his more human looking eyes. He lowered his hands. Allowing his muscles to relax and his transformation to cease. He looked at the unknown women with a kind smile. Moving his head slightly to the right. Opening his mouth slightly for a moment. Then clenching his teeth. So she could see his teeth. He was trying to look as nonthreatening as he could. A servant was not what he was looking for. The tales of his heartlessness had been exaggerated immensely. In fact, if any thing. He had a sort of charisma to him. Though, his wicked nature. Was often enhanced by the scaring thoughts of those around him.

He held out his arms to embrace the young women. Before turning on those pursuing her. Only to be met with a feeling of rejection. He glanced down at the ground for a moment. His act of kindness had been snubbed by his reputation. In his youth, before his damnation. He would have shrugged this off. Though, after so many years of dealing with such misguided anger. It only filled him with rage where his sadness had once been.

As the fog crept closer to Saiden. He wondered what would happen to him now. His alter ego was pure evil. Which was a nearly impossible occurrence in itself. His energy wasn't exactly light magic. His body and mind had been tainted from the years he'd lived. A cloud of mist that hunted Immortals. It was not something he needed. As he was already an Immortal. Would he be deemed an evil energy and devoured? The mist wasn't invincible. This much he was certain of. It was a summoned spell. So at best, it could be as strong as the one who summoned it. Unless of course it had its own agenda. In which case, the summoner. Would not be able to maintain control over the mist for very long.

Saiden was assured by one thing at least. That his creator had been pulled to safety. The mist couldn't follow them there. This much he was very certain of. The shear fact that Siad had been able to open that portal. Still only made him one of only a very short list of things that could do so. For it was not the level of power. Or the status of Immortality that allowed one to do such a thing. It was the ability to break the rules that otherwise bound even the highest of gods. The barriers and veils that had no back doors. No spells or entrances that could be penetrated.

It became clear that these events were all leading up to something. This cloud was just a minor act compared to what was about to occur. Armageddon was about to step into there world. Once he did so, there would be no stopping him. For he like Saiden, could withstand things that would completely Annihilate even the memory of a person from Time. Though, there were a few things that were clear. Saiden was one that used Dark Magic. While Armageddon despite his reputation was actually a user of light. The so called greater non-elemental magics were a farce. Saiden had read the book of Magic. The greatest spell one could use. Was one triggered by pure love coupled with selflessness. A spell that no-one could actually "use". In order to fulfill a duel of power. Or even to save there world from burning from a great evil. It was a perfect trigger that allowed only pure intentions to call apon its power.

Two figures appeared out of no where. One was quite old. With a cloak draped over there shoulders. There eyes glowed with a dark blue color. The other, had on a leather vest. With an outfit that somewhere resembled that of an Egyptian king. They appeared side by side. Looking at the one that had summoned the fog with contempt. Though, at the same time. They were also looking right through them to what was going on behind the person. A doorway was opening out of nowhere. A large door appeared. Blindingly bright gold with a number of symbols in a very rare ancient language. The door started to open slightly. A small bit of light poured into the area in front of it. Standing over the light, a number of soldiers appeared in the light that shone from the doorway. Armageddons servants, those that had pledged there alliance to him. Were summoned before him in his hour of glory. His loyal followers all dropped to one knee. Crossing there right arm in front of them. As the follower bowed to there god that they had chosen to obey willingly. The destroyer turned around. Walking over toward the doorway. Then turned around. Walking right past the one that had summoned the cloud. The boy was a fool for summoning a cloud that consumed darkness. For a being of light was apon them all. The Destroy looked at all of the followers of Armageddon and smiled. For even in his time on this plain. He knew that Armageddon was blind. So thus, he would have to act as his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:03 am
For what even apocalypse hadn't expected was the genius of the spell, it affected not only what was evil, like he knew, and thought won the war. It affected all the gods and half-gods and even further down the bloodlines of the gods. Apocalypse while blind could still see the spell, the effects it had was obvious to him, even though his eyes was on another being, and even though his connection was above that of a possession, he couldn't help but use his own eyes that were blind to regular light. That instead had adopted to show him the intricate patterns in magic. What amazed him was the intricate patterns in the magic that he saw.

Though he could break through all the spells he had seen before, he had never seen anything like this. Usually a little push in the right place was enough to break a spell, or bend its effects, sometimes even reverse the effects. This spell was beyond him, whoever the being that had created it was a genius. Millenias ahead of everything, including him. Perhaps this war was lost, it seemed less like a war and more like a crushing blow by the humans that originally lived on the earth before the gods came and forced their will upon the creatures on the planet.

The reason he had never seen anything like it, he realised when he studied the boy, through the portal was that the boy thought in images, while true that every brain stored it's material in images, this boy didn't think in languages. He had learnt himself to think with images, literally, which meant that his spells weren't really spells but more like imagos. Which was a theorized form of magic lost long before the gods set out to travel the distant worlds and acquire slaves.

He felt the same crippling feeling the god imprisoned in Saiden felt, although not as great a pull, nor paralyzation wasn't as permanent, he still had the opportunity to run, though he realized that it would be fruitless, as this imago wouldn't stop at anything. His choices was narrowed down, he could attempt to disrupt the magic, though he feared for the consequences of his actions. Not even the elders of the GODs knew what ranges of power the imago magic had. He could be consumed in the magic in the blink of an eye, something that seemed likely, as the eldest of the theories and knowledge on the subject seemed to poke out the fact that imago magic consumed everything that opposed.

Where the original humans learnt such knowledge was unthinkable to him, and why they hadn't used it when the gods first attacked their beloved terra was unknown to him. His mind raced, again he analysed the situation.
He could only cast spells, his summons would most likely vanish as they posed threats to the imagos-magic that what seemed like a little red-eyed boy had produced. Apocalypse instructed his eyes to watch the boy through the portal, he could see the boy, he was in his twenties though he looked like he was fourteen. The weird thing was when he saw the boy through his blind eyes. He could see the same image that the destroyer saw. The boy stood there clearly, as if he could see again. There was no magic around him, nowhere the magic could have come from.

He had no sources of his magic, the imagos seemed to have come from nothing. There was no tell tale signs that he was draining from somewhere, no accompanying magic spells or imagos in this case that protected the boy. He seemed like an ordinary boy. When he looked onto the Mils and Sils he saw some similarities, they were visible, had no apparent magic protecting them however they were like shades, not nearly as clear as the boy. Saiden felt the evil grow weaker within him, the GOD was also growing weaker. The spell was to Saidens surprise in no need of control, it had been so well designed in its purpose that it did what it was meant to, with no objections, and was more powerful than anything he had seen before. Even his own abilities seemed thwarted. Not understanding, a spark of hope was lit. This spell was killing a god, and seemed to be taking his alterego with him, whatever it did to him, he could survive it.

Hope and reassurances from somewhere he didn't recognize. A place he didn't know he had. Love flared, many emotions he thought dead raged through his tired body. The word Imagos struck his mind, a glint of a memory returned to him, like his memories usually did, with full power. It was his creator, he had taught him how to defeat spells and magic.

"Imagos" the man lectured. "Is known to be an extinct form of magic known only through folktales and myth, knowing our history, you should know what that means" Saiden did know. It meant that it was something never reasearched, never tested, no boundries was known, the memory continued. "The only thing we know, is that not even our civilization would survive one person knowing this form of magic should he or she decide to use it against us. Even possibility transport was known to fail in the vicinity of this magic." That was all he had been able to gather through his travels.

Who was this boy who had decided upon the fate of so many. He had no right to do such a thing. A silent voice came into his mind, conscience he thought it was called. "And what have you been doing for the last couple of passages of time?" He shuddered, memories of tenns of times fighting Armageddon flashed through his mind. He had been deciding the fate of those people. Should it not be one of those people that were to decide the fate of their own? What gave him, an outsider a right to do such a thing? And who were these gods that he had tried to get to help him? How come this boy, the group of elderly men that had helped him, and the women all were so openly and incredibly against the gods? He started ransacking his mind for reasons.

Meanwhile some of the immortals, as it would seem, the king of the dream world remembered a passage from some of their holy scriptures. "When everything seems like darkest, and the fogs start to eat, walk in with no fear, have you lived a good life. If you haven't or you oppose the fog, you will be reunited with your maker." This seemed to go well with the kings way of living, he was fair in his judgements, and the magic he used was none evil and none good. He didn't flinch when the tickling sensation started spreading through his body as the fog swept over him. He would have told the other ones from his realm to not fear, but he couldn't because he as any other creature of power was paralysed.

The boy had closed up the distance between him and Saiden, he looked Saiden into his eyes, the evil eyes of his alter ego looked back. The boy showed no fear, there was no fear to show. He knew exactly what would happen. He held the evil ones gaze for the longest of time, for several moments it seemed as if they were communicating, though no words were said. The evil within Saiden started to let go. What the boy had shown him intrigued him. And as a being of the most complete evil that existed, he saw that the boy was telling the truth, he knew all the ways to lie and could detect them from far far far away. The loosening spirit wouldn't die, rather he would end up here. In the realm of the dead, it was a large and beautiful world that the boy had helped create. He would get to stay for as long as he wanted, he could leave at any time he wanted, the same rules would apply to him as they did to the rest.

The neutral Saiden didn't catch the information that the boy conveyed but still had the comforting feeling as the other personality that he had fought for so long slipped away with increasing speed. The devil, also felt the paralysation creeping, even though he had spells to protect him. They fell with incredible speed, no matter the cost or complexity of the spell.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:05 am
Armageddon, although he understood. The fine craftsmanship of the spell itself. He also knew the boy was vastly inferior to himself. He was not an ordinary god after all. He was one of the few pure gods. Who predated even that of existence itself. It had not been him that had originally warred with the humans. It certainly had not been his design. To create a war during his coming. No, this was an invention of the humans. It was a protestment to the idea that he stood for. Coupled with a blind ignorance of why he came at all. The true reason was known to only a few. Still, there were those that understood fully why he came. Yet they still resisted him. There was never any real battle during any of his comings. He was a being beyond destruction. The only real resistance that had once existed. Had actually been wiped out by Saidens great attempt to rid the world of Armageddon. Saiden was like a younger brother to him. One of the few Immortals left that could say they predated existence.

Armageddon knew exactly what the boy was. A one sided mind that could not encompass all things would have missed such an obvious and simple fact. The boy was obviously a being of the future. Not the past or present. He knew this was the only possibility. Without which, he would not have been able to cast such a unique spell. A future in which he had fallen. Which was only one of an infinite amount of possibilities. Or so the poets spouted. But he knew that there were only a finite number of paths. That one could take at each moment. A forest of sorts of choices. That for the most part. Regardless of which paths a person took in the forest. They would eventually end up in the same place. It wasn't predestiny either. It was the limitations of each individual. One could only achieve an end equal or less than there potential. Which was set from birth. With this, Armageddon could deduce who could possibly stop him. His creator the "One God". Who was unable to enter this reality. Saiden was capable under certain circumstances. Though, he was still very much inferior to Armageddon. As he thought, he continued to refer to himself as Armageddon in his mind. Even though he himself was talking about himself.

Saiden said not a word. He felt the mist upon him as it started to paralyze his body. His understanding was very narrow of why it actually was. The greater part of what he understood. Encompassed that of his own ego. As he had done many times before. Went faced with something that thought it greater than he. His reaction was to protest there ignorance. He thought himself invincible and this was part way true. Nothing the boy could do. Could erase him entirely. Though his logic dictated that there were few options available to him at this point. All forms of magic he had learned. Would be ineffective against this threat as he perceived it to be. He found the boy quite ignorant. As his actions were stripping away most power in the Universe. During such an event of what was close at hand. The boy would die if he persisted. With his cloud crushed. Only to have crippled those that could have resisted the greater threat.

The King of Dreams. Accepted the embrace of the cloud without fear. For he knew he was safe from its judgment. He raised his arms up in the air. As it passed over him with a smile on his face.

King Infinity however, was less sure of such an outcome. He'd read the scriptures that The King of Dreams had before. He had done some horrible things in his lifetime. There was a time. When he'd even been the king of this world. Passing judgment to all as he saw fit. There was no power that could oppose his decisions. Yet, he in an odd twist of fate. Saw a cloud of smoke planning to pass. The same judgment that he had done to many all those years before. Who lives and who dies. It was a choice that was his alone. Up until when Saiden first escaped from his prison and shattered his power. He'd lived a very intrusive life since then. Not co-existing with those around him. But at the same time. Not causing them aggravation either. He had lived a very humble existence since then. With an occasional interference for old times sake. He gazed at the fog in horror as it came closer to him. For he was not sure how it would judge him.

The Destroyer looked at the fog without worry. He didn't fear its judgment nor did he fear its presence. His life was forever bound to his master. He was sure he would not allow anything too painful to befall him. At least, he hoped so.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff