Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN: BUT YOU MIGHT BE AT RISK/ FALLEN ANGELS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:55 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she falls to the ground "oof" she said the breath knocked out of her, she looks around the darkness wondering what she bumped into
meaniel gets up
what did i hit
he looks around and sees angel
angel oh my god did i crash into you?
meaniel helps her up
she rubbs her behind "whos that?" she asked looking at him "oh its you" (brb dinner)
did i crash into you?
{kk}
"what? oh yes, but im okay" she looks around (back)
good now have you seen jenny she ran off screaming  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:57 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she falls to the ground "oof" she said the breath knocked out of her, she looks around the darkness wondering what she bumped into
meaniel gets up
what did i hit
he looks around and sees angel
angel oh my god did i crash into you?
meaniel helps her up
she rubbs her behind "whos that?" she asked looking at him "oh its you" (brb dinner)
did i crash into you?
{kk}
'uhh, she went..." she points to one of the tunnels "that way" she smiles and slowly took a step to the side "well....ill be seeing you" she waved and took off running in the opposite direction  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:57 pm
Krigoris Grabs her Wrist And Twists Her arm to her back and Drains all her Power Then Wisper's in her ear "They all Died because Of you, Its all your fault you know, Even your Mother's Last word's where Its all your Fault...I hate you" He Cackles
A Tear Falls From Kiera's Face
He Pushes her to The FlooreTakeing all her Power's and Breaking her Up inside with Painful Memories He Says in her Ear again "Your friends Will all Pay For being Involed with you, Ill kill them All Slowly and Painfully...Just like your Family infront of your Eye's, To Bad I cant Break your heart Again...But its Already Shaterd All thats Left is your Spirite, Then When You have no one left, Nothing Left Ill leave you In darkness to Cry in Fear Alone and no one Will bother To help you"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:59 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
did i crash into you?
{kk}
'uhh, she went..." she points to one of the tunnels "that way" she smiles and slowly took a step to the side "well....ill be seeing you" she waved and took off running in the opposite direction
he calls after her
wait have you seen kiera she is in trouble by krigoris!!!!  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

FoxyLadyCall911

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:00 pm
* keeps trieing to get them out while screaming in pain* ive got to get blood soon before...... * she doesnt finish her sentence because she faints*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:00 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
did i crash into you?
{kk}
he calls after her
wait have you seen kiera she is in trouble by krigoris!!!!
she couldnt hear what he was saying and kept on running, she looks around trying to find a way out, she sighs and stops running, she looks at two tunnels and went in one  

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:02 pm
FoxyLadyCall911
* sees them* WHAT THE! * tries to get them out*

*the system had found the same error in her system as in Kiera's mind, she released the same cure that she had used on Kiera*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:08 pm
FoxyLadyCall911
* keeps trieing to get them out while screaming in pain* ive got to get blood soon before...... * she doesnt finish her sentence because she faints*
meaniel runs through the caves and finds her on the ground
jenny
he neels down Next to her
come on wake up  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:09 pm
Krigoris Wisper's One last Horrible thing in her ear
Kiera's Eye's Go blank tear's fall from her Face and then nothing she stop's struggling the Only thing she does is breathe
He gets up and Off of her and brushes off the Dust "Well, I have suceeded in breaking her Spirite, Throw her in the Dark room as I promised...Let her Pain Eat her From the inside...Alone, Oh and throw her Friend in the Dongoun's"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:10 pm
she keeps on walking, she closes her eyes, her head hurtting, "whats going on?" she asked shaking her head, she looks around hoping to find an answer, she takes a deep breath looking around, she screams all the pain away trying to remember  

Aprilbaby1

FoxyLadyCall911

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:11 pm
* she stays unconsious growing weaker and weaker*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:14 pm
FoxyLadyCall911
* she stays unconsious growing weaker and weaker*
he starts to shake her
come on wake up so i can try to save you  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:15 pm
Kiera lays in Darkness, Her Pain and Suffering eating her up inside, She has a Blank expression on her Face her eye's are half closed, Nothing but Emptyness in her Eye's now  
(walks in with a crazed look on his face)Feel the wrath of Dawn weaver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(tranforms into a lycan) twisted  

poopman6969

Aprilbaby1

she stops screaming and looks around, she sees something glowing and walks towards it "huh, whats that?" she asked and looked around finding herself someplace else than the cave "wh-where am i?" she asked looking around  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games