Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:54 pm
*Lukara giggled* No they're not. they're usually blue...but they change. *Her tail wags quickly* Its a pleasure to meet you Blaze. *Her eyes turn to Saphire her eyes darkened slightly feeling anger from her soul* Aaannnd you are?( She has a kind soul...but can feel other wolves' emotions )

*Amiko licked Caesar's ear and slowly walked back to the lagoon*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
The water was cool, the demonic wolf loved it, rather she adored whenever there was warm, yet refreshingly cool water, she sliped into her letting her wings get down into the water aswell, it was so strange, she'd not seen alot of other demonic wolves around, it was rather nice, most demonic's knew of her appearance. Though it seemed this place was rather isolated, so knews of her being might not have reached. Laying down in the shallow end, she rested her head on the edge of the water hole she was currently in. The moss covered rocks, and mud didn't mind her as much as the fish that swam around her did. She looked down into the water catching glimps of a rather large one in the distance, her bracers tightened on her stomach, telling her to look away. Reluctantly she did, returning her head back to where it had been. "Such a quite day," She huffed, closing her eyes.

IndecisiveWolk

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:58 pm
Blaze was confused by her sudden change of attitude. He just shrugged and went over to a tree. He began sniffing it smelling squirrel and rabbit.
Caesar went over to a bush and a rabbit popped out. He let out a happy dog bark and took after it.
Blaze watched caesar with an amused look on his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:02 pm
*Amiko chuckled hearing Caesar. she bent at the waters edge and took a drink. her ice blue eyes slowly closed as she drank.*
*Lukara smirked, crept behinde Amiko and knocked her in.*
*Amiko yelped and fell into the water*  

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:12 pm
Caesar and Blaze heard her yelp and ran to the lagoon. When Blaze saw Amiko in the lagoon he fell over laughing.
Caesar jumped in to help amiko out.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:16 pm
*Lukara hid behinde Blaze as Amiko dragged herself out with Caears's help. She coughed up some water and growled water dripping off her slick fur.
* Lukara's body quivered behind Blaze as she tried not to laugh*  

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:17 pm
Blaze quickly shifted to the side not wanting to be in Amikos way.
Caesar looked at Amiko,"Are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:22 pm
Amiko sneezed and slammed into Lukara* DONT DO THAT!! U NO I HATE IT WEN U DO!! *Amiko's body shivered hard as her body began to get colder*

*Lukara growled in pain and shook her head* Sorry Ami...I just....I haven't seen u in a wile...I thought....It'd bring back old times.

*Amikos eyes teared* YEA! LIKE MY SON! *Hot tears of pain fell from Amikos icey blue eyes*  

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:25 pm
Blaze looked puzzled at her,"You have a son?"
Caesar quickly shook his head and silently signaled to Blaze he was deceased.
"Oh. I am sorry for your recent loss Amiko." Blaze said solemnly
Caesar smacked himself in the head with his paw.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:32 pm
*Amiko cried and ran fast from the others her heart ached in her chest*

*Lukara stared at the ground* He's been dead for 2 years. Hunters came into our pack and split most of us up. Night and i managed to stay near Amiko and her son....He was 3 months old....he was strong...but stupid. The hunter killed him, Night ran....Ami and i got caught. She wasn't the same after that...I haven't seen life in her eyes in so long....until i see her look at you *She glanced at Caesar*  

Amiko Hazitie

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:33 pm
||- Ok im back. -||

Fate went to Zyth.

"Zyth I need you to come here and talk with me."

Fate lead his son out of the den and into a small clearing.

"Zyth you know that you have wings and are different from Raven and Dawnfire.. right?"

"Yes dad."

"You know that you can't go around and tease-.."

"Yeah yeah I know." Zyth turned away frrom his dad and started to walk.

Fate got upset and grabbed his son by the scruff, and slapped him down onto the ground, Zyth was about to cry it hurt his tail and rump pretty badly.

"Do you understand
?" Fate said sternly

Zyth nodded and dashed off to his mother. "Momma! Momma!"

Zyth had tears streaming down his face. He clinged to his mothers leg and cried greatly.

"Dad hit me momma..."

||- oh gawd I got a lap top and i don't have amouse... this post took like 10 mins, I won't be posting in color for a while -|

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:37 pm
Mist licked her sons face gently,"Why did he hit you? Did you do something to make him mad?"
Raven watched wondering why his brother was crying.
Blaze looked at the ground,"Oops my bad."
Caesar ran after Amiko. He could un faster now that his leg was better but she had always been faster than him.  

Willowpelt12

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:37 pm
(( LMAO Very nice. You missed Lukara comming in. Shes really pretty, i put her prof up. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:38 pm
"No..." He whimpered lightly to him mother with his big puppy eyes.  

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:41 pm
*Amiko finally stopped running in a very dense part of teh forest. She sat there crying and hateing herself for being weak. Her body trembled from both being cold and teh pain in her heart*

*Lukara licked Blaze's shoulder reasuringly* Don't worry...I think she'll be ok....Idk though...I haven't seen her in close to a year. Just....Watch how u act. *She chuckled* and dont push her into the water. I did it to her wen she had her pup. He sat there and bit me for doing it to his mom.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games