Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:03 pm
Hmm... I guess it was a bad idea to erase the message. Oh well. Live and learn.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:27 am
All of my favorite things have stopped working on me. scream gonk First my tablet, then my Parasite Eve game disc, then my Final Fantasy VIII disc. Why is everything against me!? crying gonk  

Leyla Giselle

Zanzibar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:19 am
Tolera
All of my favorite things have stopped working on me. scream gonk First my tablet, then my Parasite Eve game disc, then my Final Fantasy VIII disc. Why is everything against me!? crying gonk

Are you sure it's not just your Playstation/PS2 that malfunctions? smile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:26 am
UglyCoyoteNG
Rainey_angel81
*head inflates*

Several posts back..I said I was going to the Explosive Detection Trials.....and....

OH MY F***ING GOD.....I got 1ST PLACE!!! Out of ten dogs and I got the highest score of 81 and the second highest was 52 >.>

And I was the youngest with the least trained dog in that field!
.:.shrieks and grabs you. dances with.:. OH SWEET CHRIST!!! THAT IS SO FRIGGIN AWESOME! OMG!

NG................don't be so.......MEAN. stare It's most unbecoming.  

FogSage

Shaviv

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:22 am
Neote
*sighs*

Hugs are in order. *hug*

I know how you feel. neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:03 pm
FogSage
UglyCoyoteNG
Rainey_angel81
*head inflates*

Several posts back..I said I was going to the Explosive Detection Trials.....and....

OH MY F***ING GOD.....I got 1ST PLACE!!! Out of ten dogs and I got the highest score of 81 and the second highest was 52 >.>

And I was the youngest with the least trained dog in that field!
.:.shrieks and grabs you. dances with.:. OH SWEET CHRIST!!! THAT IS SO FRIGGIN AWESOME! OMG!

NG................don't be so.......MEAN. stare It's most unbecoming.

I don't think she was being mean...  

Rainey_angel81

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:48 pm
;D fog shut 'yo trap, i have a HUGEEEEEEEEEEE LOVE for dog training of any sort and I'm really happy of Rainey for getting that. razz  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:55 pm
I know NG wasn't being mean. There is no language behind that to even suggest it. She's just really happy for Rainey.  

Crenn

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:03 pm
@Zanzi - No, it's not my PS2, it's the disks. Somehow they got scratched.

@Fog - Wtf? She wasn't being mean. That doesn't have any tone or hint of meaness behind it. =/ Why are you picking on NG?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:51 pm
I think my eyes are going to fall out. Was thinking about looking for a good hardcore wolf rp but finding a good site is hard. I've shuffled through so many I think my brain is fried. I don't suppose anyone knows of any great ones? Or any really good rp sites in general? Always keeping my eyes peeled for that sort of thing.  

Krissim Klaw

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:19 pm
*glomps Krissy* Well... I have an RP-oriented guild you could check out. There's not currently a wolf RP there, but there's no reason one couldn't be made, if you want to do that. =p Pretty much any kind of RP is allowed there. And we're looking for new members. <^^> I can link ya if you want.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:27 pm
*is glomped*

Silly little fox, I'm already a member of your rp guild. Unless I've been kicked out or something and don't know about it. XD

I'm actually looking outside of gaia for my wolf rp. I don't want to have to worry about Gaia's pg 13 rating. Plus, I'm looking for something at a higher level than most of the rps on Gaia reach. There are some good ones, but they don't seem to last very well on Gaia. I might have found a wolf site I like. *eyes spasm* I've looked through so many and all I want to know is do some people try to make horrible, blinding settups for their site. Using hot pink, hot green, hot orange and about fifty other neon colors all at the same time should be illegal. @.@  

Krissim Klaw

JessiCorgi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:57 pm
Homan..this upcoming week is going to be crap. Finals are coming up and I am NOT in a very good place right now... cry  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:36 pm
Krissim Klaw
*is glomped*

Silly little fox, I'm already a member of your rp guild. Unless I've been kicked out or something and don't know about it. XD

I'm actually looking outside of gaia for my wolf rp. I don't want to have to worry about Gaia's pg 13 rating. Plus, I'm looking for something at a higher level than most of the rps on Gaia reach. There are some good ones, but they don't seem to last very well on Gaia. I might have found a wolf site I like. *eyes spasm* I've looked through so many and all I want to know is do some people try to make horrible, blinding settups for their site. Using hot pink, hot green, hot orange and about fifty other neon colors all at the same time should be illegal. @.@

....d'oh! I knew that... XD;; You dun post though >> *giggles and snugs* XP

Ohhh, I see.... nyah, we need an offsite AFG, rawr. << >> I know a couple furry forums off Gaia you could try... one has a very good RP community, though they move along rather slow because most people there don't post very often- maybe a couple times a week or so, generally. The other sites are posted on a lot more and have a lot more RP but they aren't very... high level RP, if ya know what I mean. Single-line posts, confusing fursonaplay with regular roleplay.... and also, they're almost excluseively revolved around yiff. >_>

Lloxie

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:41 pm
You could try Furcadia if you're looking for feral wolf RP. They are extremely high level. (Although I think most of it is conceited because they use words that most people have never even heard of). And most of the post are extremely large. The only good ones can be found in FurN though.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games