Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:11 am
she rolls her eyes, she takes her other shoe and throws it at him "Then go make your life useful, hopfully whatever you do with it, it doenst make you regret it" she wipes away a tear and looks away  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:13 am
Kratos's arm, which was around the knob, suddenly got tense as it splintered it and left it fall to the floor. His eyes stared at her for the longest time, cold and hollow. "You...have no idea of my regrets." He said with a snarl, his first real emotion showing: anger.  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:15 am
she looks at him, glaring at him "oh wow that doesnt surprise me, about time you showed your damn emotions" she stands up and faces him, not showing any fear  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:17 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she takes off her shoe and throws it at Kratos "and right now your giving me one" she sighs, she looks at tal "Thanks but i dont know......not sure what she has in store for me next"
well i want tp prevent it if she is doing this two you
"yea i know that" she looks at the mirror
so will you let me?
she looks at Kratos "psh you get on my nerves, doesnt mean i wont miss you....." she looks back at tal, she bites her lip then sighs "fine, fine ill let you come"
good
tal stands up and follows her
{i made a dream avi so i was out for a bit sorry}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:18 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she takes off her shoe and throws it at Kratos "and right now your giving me one" she sighs, she looks at tal "Thanks but i dont know......not sure what she has in store for me next"
well i want tp prevent it if she is doing this two you
"yea i know that" she looks at the mirror
so will you let me?
she looks at Kratos "psh you get on my nerves, doesnt mean i wont miss you....." she looks back at tal, she bites her lip then sighs "fine, fine ill let you come"
good
tal stands up and follows her
{i made a dream avi so i was out for a bit sorry}
(lolz its okay XD) she looks at him "give me a minute" she looks back at Kratos  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:19 am
Kratos felt like ripping her throat out. He had never been angry since... "You..." He couldn't find words. He realized he now had fear...not for her...but for that fact that he had lost control. He couldn't do that again. He waited until he had relaxed a bit before final letting out a sigh as he opened the door, he didn't bother shutting it. He took a few good steps before hitting the ground in pain. "Argh..." The dull heat set into his blood. He swore before relaxing again, kneeling on the ground.  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:21 am
(gtg 4 like a little while, dads waking up, have to wait till he leaves 4 work which is like an hour or so, so cya XDD)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:23 am
Aprilbaby1
(gtg 4 like a little while, dads waking up, have to wait till he leaves 4 work which is like an hour or so, so cya XDD)
{kk lol weve been up all night}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:23 am
(XDD Ok. I'll take this time to walk my dog before my godmother makes me later and than have to go through 5-10 pages XDD)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:00 am
{i feel alone now}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:14 am
(XD I'm back...I just have to wait for April cuz my character was talking to hers..)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:15 am
irishdawg69
(XD I'm back...I just have to wait for April cuz my character was talking to hers..)
{lol i was working in the gang im in on gaia}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:17 am
lupinewarrior
irishdawg69
(Gang? XD)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:19 am
irishdawg69
lupinewarrior
irishdawg69
(Gang? XD)
{the DFG im hoping to head the division thats going to be part of gaia battle's}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:23 am
(Yeah I'm lost...I'm still pretty new to gaia. What's the DFG?)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games