Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 888 889 890 891 892 893 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menzeeto

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:21 pm
BluedragonJade
Yunako Aori
BluedragonJade
Yunako Aori
BluedragonJade
Yunako Aori
It's okay!!! I'll make sure that log suffers a terrible, horrible, painful demise!
but but I want Royplayer to suffeerrrr
HE AND ALL OF HIS LOGS SHALL FEEL MY WRATH!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!! *reaches in a random hole in the ground and pulls out a blowtourch* twisted
O.o*slinks away slowly*
Ooooh Rooooyplayer COME OUT AND PLAY WITH ME!!! xd domokun twisted *blows some flames for a couple seconds and laughs manically*
*feels scareds*...*whines*

*comes back with wood in his hair* You don't have to watch...Come, let us turn our backs for a sec.

@Tha Pope: What is Black Ice anywho? Well, you're supposed to fall on your a**. It's cushioned or something like that. I dunno, that's just what they told me.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:27 pm
Menzeeto

*comes back with wood in his hair* You don't have to watch...Come, let us turn our backs for a sec.

@Tha Pope: What is Black Ice anywho? Well, you're supposed to fall on your a**. It's cushioned or something like that. I dunno, that's just what they told me.
??*turns her back?*  

BluedragonJade

Yunako Aori

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:36 pm
BluedragonJade
Menzeeto

??*turns her back?*
EHEHEHEEHHEEHEHEE!!!!! *flames the logs like no tommorow*

~*~A few minutes of mindless log torchering (muahaha get it? I such a nerd) later~*~

*hair a little singed* Phew... That was fun- I mean... I did what I had to do... BUT, I feel that there is some logs that are in hiding... WELL I'LL GET THEM.... EVENTUALLY!!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:38 pm
Yunako Aori
BluedragonJade
Menzeeto

??*turns her back?*
EHEHEHEEHHEEHEHEE!!!!! *flames the logs like no tommorow*

~*~A few minutes of mindless log torchering (muahaha get it? I such a nerd) later~*~

*hair a little singed* Phew... That was fun- I mean... I did what I had to do... BUT, I feel that there is some logs that are in hiding... WELL I'LL GET THEM.... EVENTUALLY!!
sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop  

BluedragonJade

Yunako Aori

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:44 pm
*throws the blowtourch behind her forgetting about it* Anyway.. HIYA!! How are you?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:47 pm
No! I must commence to do my homework...I've got a huge project to do tommorow...GLOMPY-GUY, AWAY!  

Menzeeto

BluedragonJade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:49 pm
Yunako Aori
*throws the blowtourch behind her forgetting about it* Anyway.. HIYA!! How are you?
Okies mes sore but not from ta log  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:59 pm
whats up everyone?  

The_Yone

BluedragonJade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:59 pm
The_Yone
whats up everyone?
buttercup...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:00 pm
BluedragonJade
Yunako Aori
*twiches at the word log* ooooh, very intrestin! Get a nice comfy chair and it'll feel all better! 3nodding

@Yone: Not much.. I think I'm a log *twitch* burning maniac.  

Yunako Aori

The_Yone

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:01 pm
BluedragonJade
The_Yone
whats up everyone?
buttercup...

huh?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:04 pm
Yunako Aori
BluedragonJade
Yunako Aori
*twiches at the word log* ooooh, very intrestin! Get a nice comfy chair and it'll feel all better! 3nodding

lol *cuddles * nah ish my feet drama club prop techie Yunako how old ye bes?  

BluedragonJade

BluedragonJade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:05 pm
The_Yone
BluedragonJade
The_Yone
whats up everyone?
buttercup...

huh?
lol nvm sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:07 pm
BluedragonJade
Yunako Aori
BluedragonJade
Yunako Aori

lol *cuddles * nah ish my feet drama club prop techie Yunako how old ye bes?
ooooh... I see

I turned 16 on December 2! 3nodding xd  

Yunako Aori

The_Yone

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:07 pm
BluedragonJade
The_Yone
BluedragonJade
The_Yone
whats up everyone?
buttercup...

huh?
lol nvm sweatdrop

right...  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 888 889 890 891 892 893 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games