Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 888 889 890 891 892 893 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:38 pm
she bites her bottom lip, trying to pass it, she couldnt hold it, she raises her hand and lets him out, she growls, having no control, she sighs and looks at him  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:53 pm
(come on pplz u know u want to rp here XDDD lol oh look spider pig XDD
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=12995490 )  

Aprilbaby1

Lover of Roleplay

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:55 pm
Demon smiled, still in his fire form. "Good, Angel. Keep the others concealed, though." He was glad to have Angel as his servant. Now he looked around. "Anyone else who wishes to keep their lives have the option of becoming my forever servant. Speak now. If you would rather die, then tell me. I could arrange it."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:58 pm
she looks at him and locks him back up "you kill them and you will stay in that thing forever" she growled  

Aprilbaby1

Lover of Roleplay

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:01 pm
"I don't think so." He looked at her. "Let me out. Now. Angel. Servant."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:03 pm
she takes a step back, she bites her bottom lip "you and your stupid bond" she yelled, she raised her hand, trying to fight it off, she released him "ill get stronger, you, you..." she looks away from him, feeling his anger and amusement through the bond  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:04 pm
Lover of Roleplay
"I don't think so." He looked at her. "Let me out. Now. Angel. Servant."

valak appers behind him and laughs  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:07 pm
Demon would have rolled his eyes if they weren't black holes. He flicked his tail, showering Valak with fire.  

Lover of Roleplay

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:09 pm
(brb gotta clean room XDD)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:12 pm
((Ok.))  

Lover of Roleplay

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:33 pm
Phoenix broke out of the dimond using his sword. he was surrounded in a bruight orange and red firery aoura anfd was giving of an emense emont of power. " you'll pay for hurting my friends and binding one to your will I"m going to send you both to hell you bastards!!!" he yelled as a huge ball of light energy formed in his hands.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:38 pm
Demon just blinked at Pheonix. "And how do you plan to hurt me when I am but fire? I will give you a choice. Become my forever servant, and save your life, or die by my wrath. I don't ask for help from my servants very often, so you will most likely live a peaceful life. A normal life. Unless I need you. Which I probably won't."  

Lover of Roleplay

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:42 pm
" I would rather diew than serve a vilan like you now die ULTIMATE LIGHT!" Phoenix said running towards demon with an emense ball of emense light enegy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:45 pm
Demon looked at him curiously. "You do know that, in my fire form, I have no heart or soul, right? Very little can heart me. Your light is not something that can." He said lazily, swatching at him with a huge firey paw.  

Lover of Roleplay

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 888 889 890 891 892 893 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games