Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 888 889 890 891 892 893 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:14 am
Manda_Tifa
I have to rant. There is a guest in the hotel who seems to think that it is okay to just leave their baby's dirty diaper lying out in the hallway. That thing is full of human feces, and there is no way in hell I'm touching it. It just irritates me that they seem to think that we'll just clean up after them REGARDLESS of what it is we have to clean up. If you didn't want to deal with human poop then you should have thought of that before you had a kid, don't make the rest of society deal with it! I mean, that's just disgusting! scream scream scream

Gross  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:05 pm
Af Mas
Forcive Habit
@Af: AVG is free completly. Paying for it only gets you tech support :3

Then maybe you can tell me why it refused to update because I wouldn't pay, because that's what happened when I got it. It worked for a while and then said "Your trial is over, for continued protection, pay this amount, otherwise you won't be protected against new viruses"

Sounds like you downloaded a trial of the pay version by mistake, instead of the free version. I always get AVG on my computers and I've never had that happen.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:46 pm
shoki_de_nai
Af Mas
Forcive Habit

Then maybe you can tell me why it refused to update because I wouldn't pay, because that's what happened when I got it. It worked for a while and then said "Your trial is over, for continued protection, pay this amount, otherwise you won't be protected against new viruses"

Sounds like you downloaded a trial of the pay version by mistake, instead of the free version. I always get AVG on my computers and I've never had that happen.

Figures XP This is what happens when I go looking for something by myself and not getting a single bit of information by anyone who tells me to get it  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:53 pm
Looks like I'm getting some computer glasses. Went to the eye doctor, and nothing has really changed, but I expressed my computer usage, especially when I draw in photoshop has been hard on my eyes. So we are going to get me a pair of glasses with no glare lenses, and a slight prescription for my bad eye to see if it takes a bit of the strain off and gives me better endurance for working at the comp.

Truly though the big thing I'm probably going to have to do is be more careful about taking breaks. The problem with doing art though is your technically using the side of your brain that doesn't tell time so it is real easy to spend and hour or two intently staring at the screen without even realizing it. Perhaps I'll start setting timers to get me up and blinking regularly so my eyes can have a rest as I work.  

Krissim Klaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:00 pm
Krissim Klaw
Looks like I'm getting some computer glasses. Went to the eye doctor, and nothing has really changed, but I expressed my computer usage, especially when I draw in photoshop has been hard on my eyes. So we are going to get me a pair of glasses with no glare lenses, and a slight prescription for my bad eye to see if it takes a bit of the strain off and gives me better endurance for working at the comp.

Truly though the big thing I'm probably going to have to do is be more careful about taking breaks. The problem with doing art though is your technically using the side of your brain that doesn't tell time so it is real easy to spend and hour or two intently staring at the screen without even realizing it. Perhaps I'll start setting timers to get me up and blinking regularly so my eyes can have a rest as I work.

You gotta take better care of your eyes, Kriss gonk Dun want you to go blind and not be able to talk to us anymore  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:03 pm
Lol my main account got hacked. Anyone know who I can contact to get it back?  

Leyla Giselle

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:32 pm
Leyla Giselle

Go to the Q&A Forum and ask for the name of some active and responsive mods. Someone there should be able to assist you. Then the mod can track your items and at least put a trading/selling freeze on the account that your stuff went to until your report goes through (in about a year).  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:35 pm
shoki_de_nai
Leyla Giselle

Go to the Q&A Forum and ask for the name of some active and responsive mods. Someone there should be able to assist you. Then the mod can track your items and at least put a trading/selling freeze on the account that your stuff went to until your report goes through (in about a year).
Well I put through a report thing. I really don't feel like buggin mods. It's not that big of a deal anyways. I can get gold back via art. I just feel bad for my poor fishies sad  

Leyla Giselle

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:39 pm
Leyla Giselle
shoki_de_nai
Leyla Giselle

Well I put through a report thing. I really don't feel like buggin mods. It's not that big of a deal anyways. I can get gold back via art. I just feel bad for my poor fishies sad

Well, the person who did it for me (I'm sorry I don't remember a name) was not bothered in the least to do it. Really, it probably made getting it sorted out much easier because all the stolen stuff stayed in one place.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:00 pm
Af Mas
Forcive Habit

maybe your trial version was for the paid version, because AVG is and should be completly free :/
Edit: here's a link to their free version. http://free.avg.com/  

Forcive Habit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:52 pm
Forcive Habit
Af Mas
Forcive Habit

maybe your trial version was for the paid version, because AVG is and should be completly free :/
Edit: here's a link to their free version. http://free.avg.com/

Thanks for that! I'll give that a try  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:15 pm
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw

You gotta take better care of your eyes, Kriss gonk Dun want you to go blind and not be able to talk to us anymore
Awwes, well if I go blind I'll just have to get a Seeing Eye Affy to take care of me. wink  

Krissim Klaw

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:58 pm
shoki_de_nai
Leyla Giselle
shoki_de_nai
Leyla Giselle

Well, the person who did it for me (I'm sorry I don't remember a name) was not bothered in the least to do it. Really, it probably made getting it sorted out much easier because all the stolen stuff stayed in one place.

Eh, I just reported it and tried to be as accurate as possible and then left it at that, I didn't get my gold back, but I still had about 90% of my items left..plus a couple that weren't mine >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:20 am
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw

Awwes, well if I go blind I'll just have to get a Seeing Eye Affy to take care of me. wink

Yeah, that'd be pretty cool, right? :3  

Af Mas

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:26 am
Rainey_angel81
shoki_de_nai
Leyla Giselle
shoki_de_nai
Leyla Giselle

Eh, I just reported it and tried to be as accurate as possible and then left it at that, I didn't get my gold back, but I still had about 90% of my items left..plus a couple that weren't mine >.<
Well they barely cleared everything out of mine at around 7 p.m. central yesterday. I looked at my userpage when I failed logging in and saw they were still logged on.

It sucks though cause I really do not have the money to get back all my fish stuff and evolving items. Everything I had was on that account.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 888 889 890 891 892 893 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games