Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 889 890 891 892 893 894 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:52 pm

He absorbed the fire in his crystal and stoped the light attack he was about to throw. "he's right i can't sence anything but emotions and a mind...this is no normal man..nore pyromancer...He's gotta have a weak point I'll just have to wait till he exposes it...." phoenix thought to himself
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:54 pm

Phoenix ran over to where harmonny was and freed her.

Phoenix utashima

Lover of Roleplay

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:57 pm

Demon smirked at Phoenix. "You see, I rarely come up from the underworld. Few get by the demon, even fewer make it past the elf. Oh, I'm not the last resort, you can bet on that. I would only call on your help if someone did survive that long. Now, would you rather be my servant, whom has to serve only rarely, or would you rather die?"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:57 pm

" Harmony....you alright?" he asked trying to find a weak spot on demon with the crystal he had pulled out of his sword.

Phoenix utashima

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:02 pm

" I'll do neather! ANCROTICE ANORANUM!" phoenix said asd a flaming bird apeared above his head he raised his hands from the side turning them into a huge calp, he was engulphed in flames then disepered with harmony to his demension.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:03 pm

(okay I want to continue the part with Harmony on MSN do you have an account?)

Phoenix utashima

Lover of Roleplay

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:06 pm

Demon glared as they disappeared, but really didn't care. They were off his list of being to either kill or make slaves of. So he turned to the others instead.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:55 pm

a loud thud in the forest was herd

Dante Borges

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:06 pm

kenji and hugo sat in the forest eating a freshly killed deer in there wolf form
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:29 pm

((? But how...? Demon is coming for you...))

Demon looked around, surprised to see only Angel. He shrank, turning to flesh and blood, and black fur. He glared at her. "Come with me, Angel. Servant." He knew that the bond would force her along, so he ran out of the school, leaving the disaster behind. He sniffed along the ground, until he caught the scent of Kenji and Hugo. "I'm coming, my pretties." He whispered menacingly.

Lover of Roleplay

Lover of Roleplay

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:34 pm

((I need just 600 more gold, and then I can get... an apron!))
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:14 pm

she growls and rolls her eyes, she ran along with him, she looks around "you touch them and ill hurt you" she warned, she didnt care about the bond, she knew she would break it some how, she sighs "what if i kill him?" she thought "then it will break the bond......i hope"

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:34 pm

another loud thud was herd in the forest
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:35 pm

she jumps "what was that?"

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:36 pm

a vampire monster crashes in
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 889 890 891 892 893 894 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games