Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 890 891 892 893 894 895 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixel Acorn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:34 pm
Thanks for accepting me, Affy biggrin

This will be my main new account, Leyla is a dead account, I only used it to inform of my hacking.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Pixel Acorn

This will be my main new account, Leyla is a dead account, I only used it to inform of my hacking.

I guess it went through. You're welcome then!  

Af Mas

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:39 am
Krissim Klaw
Sunegami

I'm going to get engaged some time this year, I know, but I'm getting tired of waiting. Which I realize makes me sound like a real b***h, but last night I finally had to tell my boyfriend and get it off my chest. He understands completely, and feels really bad that he hasn't been able to buy me a ring yet (now that he's finally, 100% ready to get engaged). Money issues FTL; it's the only thing stopping us from getting engaged today/tomorrow. xp
Can't you get engaged without a fancy ring? I mean you can always get the ring later on or put the money towards an even nicer wedding ring. I don't know, I guess how creative/romantic the guy proposed would be far more important than the ring to me... of course I'm probably a bit odd since I dislike like rings to begin with. They are such a hindrance when it comes to running on all fours, so totally not going to fit into my lifestyle <___<
When I was (briefly) engaged I had a very cute little ring, that I'm SURE didn't cost very much......$200 TOPS.... xp I still have the ring, just don't wear it....pity, too. It's very cute.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:34 am
Krissim Klaw
Can't you get engaged without a fancy ring? I mean you can always get the ring later on or put the money towards an even nicer wedding ring. I don't know, I guess how creative/romantic the guy proposed would be far more important than the ring to me... of course I'm probably a bit odd since I dislike rings to begin with. They are such a hindrance when it comes to running on all fours, so totally not going to fit into my lifestyle <___<

We probably could, but damn if we aren't the traditional types. Hell, it would probably be in our best interests to have a civil ceremony right when I graduate in March (so I can be on his insurance), and save the wedding part 'til later, but neither of us really likes that idea, either. sweatdrop

Plus, I like the idea of a one-time ring purchase the best. X3

I'm normally not really into rings as much (though not for the same reason as you X3), but I do want a diamond engagement ring. I'm such a sap. X3

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Pixel Acorn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:54 pm
Af Mas
Pixel Acorn

Yus it did!

For anyone who's curious, I put a complete list of donation and cash shop items that I lost when I was hacked into my profile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:47 pm
Pixel Acorn
Af Mas
Pixel Acorn

Yus it did!

For anyone who's curious, I put a complete list of donation and cash shop items that I lost when I was hacked into my profile.

Get any word from the admins? Know that times they can recover a person's account and items.

Selene Aries

Pixel Acorn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:52 pm
Diana Aries
Pixel Acorn
Af Mas
Pixel Acorn

Yus it did!

Get any word from the admins? Know that times they can recover a person's account and items.
I haven't heard anything :/  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:58 pm
Thank you so much Rainey! heart crying I'll pay you back with love and art like always  

Pixel Acorn

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:19 pm
Got a 10-gal fish tank for Christmas and the light hood is already broken after 20 minutes of set up. crying The company customer service line is closed for the weekend (great service, no?) and I just purchased inhabitants! My new babies need their light!!! And it's not the bulb, I've tried two bulbs other than the one the kit came with... rawr.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:22 pm
LilKitty115
Got a 10-gal fish tank for Christmas and the light hood is already broken after 20 minutes of set up. crying The company customer service line is closed for the weekend (great service, no?) and I just purchased inhabitants! My new babies need their light!!! And it's not the bulb, I've tried two bulbs other than the one the kit came with... rawr.

Go to a pet store quick? o.o;  

Af Mas

Blue Atsushi-Kai

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:04 am
Forcive Habit
@Af: AVG is free completly. Paying for it only gets you tech support :3

Well, not really. You also get tons more updates with the paid version, and upgrading to Internet Security (which I now use) is pretty cheap. Free version protects you from the worst of the worst, the things that can make you life a total hell. Paid keeps you safe from all things Grisoft is capable of detecting that would so much as inconvenience you. Although, I am glad that anti-rootkit was included with the free version. That made me smile at the time. On my other machine, Kaspersky runs. I personally found that Kasperky Lab's suite is a lot better (they have a more comprehensive list of definitions in their DB), but their support is for s**t.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:31 am
LilKitty115
When you get a new set up, your really suppose to let it run for at least a week or so without fish... Not only will this make sure the set up is working properly, but you need to cycle the filter and get things ready for your new guests.  

Krissim Klaw

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:55 am
Krissim Klaw
LilKitty115
When you get a new set up, your really suppose to let it run for at least a week or so without fish... Not only will this make sure the set up is working properly, but you need to cycle the filter and get things ready for your new guests.
Mom calls it seasoning the aquarium. I always thought this made it sound like I was gonna eat my fish! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:09 am
Krissim Klaw
LilKitty115
I let it run for about four days with filter and heater on before adding any fish. They've been in there for almost a week now and there hasn't been any problems. They have some light now, too. I still have the light hood from my little 1.5 gal tank so I'm using that for the time being.  

LilKitty115

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:01 pm
I have a new mission in life, and it might get me canned from my job. I have decided that the current management no longer deserve their positions, and so I'm slowly starting to build a case to get them all fired.

Of course, this is all very unlikely to happen, but it makes me happy imagining it. *sigh*

How do some people get these jobs, eh? I thought a certain amount of intelligence was required.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 890 891 892 893 894 895 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games