Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 891 892 893 894 895 896 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:27 am
@Zhou, I bet YOU never had buttsecks in your life. q:

@Noodle: I actually really, reallllyyyyyy hate drawing fightscenes cause I'm not creative enough to do that kinda whack s**t.
And quit makin' your life look like it's the toughest ever. q: I had enough of that in high school.

"Ughhh, I only got a B on my math test."
"Oh yeah? Well, I got a B- ON MINE."
"OH YEAH? WELL, I GOT A C+ ON MINE."

And meanwhile, I'm sitting there thinking, "Assholes. I failed that test, but I ain't sayin' nuthin'."

GODDDD, HIGH SCHOOL I HATED YOU SO MUCH. But it gave me something to do and at least my mom wasn't trying to kick me out then. XDD Ohhh, mother. You're not rid of me yet.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:00 am
DrunkenStyle
I LEAVE AND COME BACK HEARING ABOUT a**l SEX?
User Image

Its funny u post this picture. Because even though i don't have the time to participate in this idea, what about a "Avatar" Battle royal. You just pick a side, design a char in the style of the Avatar series and keep it to the element you've chosen. That way godmoding is out of the question and people actually have to think logically about how they fight and what is possible with there chosen element. I think it would be quiet interesting :3

And of course things like Blood wielding will be out of the question because then we will all know what will be chosen ;D (you will need a full moon for it anyways razz )

You could even say that the people participating in this event are in some kind of wielding tournament were a few rules apply like "at least leave 1 arm attached so that he can still jerk off but besides that everything goes" ;D.

so ya i think this could turn out nice but like i said its just an idea and i don't have the time to make it more than this. So if anyone wants to make this work be my guest.  

Goshujin Sama

Dapper Visionary

Aldornia

Demonic Capitalist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:09 pm
I haven't posted on here in a while, so here's my post to show I'm not dead.

*Edit: Lawl, Pie, you're full of amazement.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:05 am
@Goshujin: I thought the full moon just enhanced the water bender's power. Blood = liquid, therefore you can bend it anytime.

Dude. An AVATAR Battle Royale would be TOTALLY kick a**. If I wasn't so lazy, I'd do it. XD It'd be cool to design your own Avatar character. Hmmmm.
I'm inspired to draw one.
Now I just need motivation. XD  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

Goshujin Sama

Dapper Visionary

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:53 am
hmmm as i remember it the old lady needed to have the full moon to fully take over a human being ... :<

but anyways if we would let people use blood bending everyone would just go for water tribe and let other people pick there noses .. ;D  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:03 am
@Noodle - yeah I licked you! the original ideas came after I'd finished drawing. I fully condone more fighting less.... licking.

I did average in high school and I think I'm doing average at college, nothing special, queen of average. I'm not gonna complain about passing averagely, a pass is a pass.  

cold-blooded-angel

0 Zhou 0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:27 pm
The Pie
@Goshujin: I thought the full moon just enhanced the water bender's power. Blood = liquid, therefore you can bend it anytime.

Dude. An AVATAR Battle Royale would be TOTALLY kick a**. If I wasn't so lazy, I'd do it. XD It'd be cool to design your own Avatar character. Hmmmm.
I'm inspired to draw one.
Now I just need motivation. XD

not sure if you guys have been paying attention to my artist BR posts, but i are avatary >.>

I KILLED STEVEN HAWKING WITH WATERBENDING FTW!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:08 pm
I ******** love the Avatar.

Also, apparently you would need the full moon to fully control all the blood in a person's body.

Sometimes I wish it wasn't on Nickelodeon, that way you can suck out all the liquid out of a person's body and use it as a weapon against other people like Bloodbending should be!!!

BLOOOOOOODBENDINGG  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

Noodle Luff

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:09 pm
cold-blooded-angel
@Noodle - yeah I licked you! the original ideas came after I'd finished drawing. I fully condone more fighting less.... licking.

I did average in high school and I think I'm doing average at college, nothing special, queen of average. I'm not gonna complain about passing averagely, a pass is a pass.

Oh my lickage~ Oh I mastered the art of failing xD

Pie: I'm not making my life sound so hard, I'm just saying no one has any excuses for not fighting. ;P  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:12 pm
Also, what the hell?! Chatting in the Royale threads?! Dis ain't the Sticky!! UNACCEPTABLE.

*BANBANBANBAN*  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

Noodle Luff

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:18 pm
DrunkenStyle
Also, what the hell?! Chatting in the Royale threads?! Dis ain't the Sticky!! UNACCEPTABLE.

*BANBANBANBAN*

We had chatting? Where am I when fun stuff goes down?

oh yeah... orphan. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:30 pm
@Drunk/Gosh: Oh. XD I guess I wasn't payin' attention to that part. SO MUCH FOR THAT HUH.

@Noodle: I know, I was just being a big floppy d**k. XD Ilu~  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

Goshujin Sama

Dapper Visionary

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:55 pm
ZOMG just watched the new gundam series .. its AWESOMES !!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:09 pm
Goshujin Sama
ZOMG just watched the new gundam series .. its AWESOMES !!

Foreals?! Whar? Show me!

Pie: Woo hoo~ Lovins!  

Noodle Luff

Mister Grape

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:48 pm
@Goshujin
That Avatar idea is ******** amazing. Like, I am expiriencing
rapid, violent orgasms at the idea. I have about ten ideas spurring
through my head for benders and non benders alike. I will take that
thread with me to the death.

Also,

MERRY CHRISTMAS ABR!!  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 891 892 893 894 895 896 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games