Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 891 892 893 894 895 896 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:01 pm

The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
she groans, she bites his hand "b*****d" she kicks him

it throws her to ragnoses grave
she hits her head on the case "ouch" she sits up and rubbs her head, she stands up "you..." she jumps on it, clawing at it

it throws her in the dug up grave
she screams, she looks up "whats going on?" she yelled, she jumps up and starts climbing out

the vampire said to her "you may call me drake"
"yea well im starting to dislike you Drake" she said climbing out, she dusts herself off and looks at him
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:04 pm

spazmatic_psycho
The-Dark-Rider
spazmatic_psycho
*sees a fight between two of the people he's guessing are students here*hmmm...god-moder.....should i intervene?

it looks at him with blood-shot eyes

ooohhh, and he's a hippie stoner!!more fun, this would be a very fun fight indeed...*jumps down and begins waving his arms around in rythmatic patterns*

it laughs and says "you priceless brat" and starts walking toward him

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:06 pm

she looks at them "your a brat" she snapps her fingers and traps them in boxes, she smirks "there much better"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:07 pm

The-Dark-Rider
spazmatic_psycho
The-Dark-Rider
spazmatic_psycho
*sees a fight between two of the people he's guessing are students here*hmmm...god-moder.....should i intervene?

it looks at him with blood-shot eyes

ooohhh, and he's a hippie stoner!!more fun, this would be a very fun fight indeed...*jumps down and begins waving his arms around in rythmatic patterns*

it laughs and says "you priceless brat" and starts walking toward him

well, we can't all have ,"daddy's wallet"to buy ourselves magical healing herbs now can we?some of us have to sit in this translucent reality that blows huge monkey balls, and work for a living.or just kill people...*the winds around him start to pick up and circulate, as his eyes turn to black*

ghostie_kid

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1
she looks at them "your a brat" she snapps her fingers and traps them in boxes, she smirks "there much better"

it punches at the box

Aprilbaby1
ooohhh, you are so mean...when i find a way out of this six-walled death trap, you are soooo going down...*fidgets in the tiny space*

ghostie_kid

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:08 pm

The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

it punches at the box
"its Dimond you moron, you cant break it" she yawns and looks around
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:09 pm

spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
ooohhh, you are so mean...when i find a way out of this six-walled death trap, you are soooo going down...*fidgets in the tiny space*
"like you can do anything" she said smiling, she crosses her arms and watches them

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:10 pm

Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

it punches at the box

"maby not....but i can make it roll" it makes the box roll
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:12 pm

Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
"like you can do anything" she said smiling, she crosses her arms and watches them
oh reaallyy..*concentrates as an ungodly wind roars to life, picking up the two boxes and pulling them thousands of feet in the air*hmmm, at this height we should probably die.... biggrin this just makes it all the more fun!*laughs maniacally as his box plumets toward the earth*if you can handle this fall, just say so and i'll let you fall also drake!

ghostie_kid

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:13 pm

The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

it punches at the box

"maby not....but i can make it roll" it makes the box roll
"better watch it, you might drown in a lake" she smiles and waves her hand, vines from a tree wrap around the box and hold it up in the air
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:14 pm

spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
oh reaallyy..*concentrates as an ungodly wind roars to life, picking up the two boxes and pulling them thousands of feet in the air*hmmm, at this height we should probably die.... biggrin this just makes it all the more fun!*laughs maniacally as his box plumets toward the earth*if you can handle this fall, just say so and i'll let you fall also drake!
she yawns and leans against a tree, she smirks "fine break the box, id like to see what you can do"

Aprilbaby1

ghostie_kid

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:18 pm

Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
she yawns and leans against a tree, she smirks "fine break the box, id like to see what you can do"
*concentrates once more changing the temperature in the air around his box making it a chilling -75 degrees, totally freezing the box*just like liquid nitrogen baby, and from the height of this fall, by the time i get around 100 feet of the ground the box will have shattered, from the sheer pressure change.HAHA!go me!*presses against the sides of the box as they begin to crack, and heat up*
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:20 pm

spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
*concentrates once more changing the temperature in the air around his box making it a chilling -75 degrees, totally freezing the box*just like liquid nitrogen baby, and from the height of this fall, by the time i get around 100 feet of the ground the box will have shattered, from the sheer pressure change.HAHA!go me!*presses against the sides of the box as they begin to crack, and heat up*
she clapps "very nice" she stops the box from crashing, she heats the bottom then quickly freezes it, she walks up to him "who are you?" she asked curiously, she lets the box fall and it shatters, she wrapps him in vines and holds him up in front of her

Aprilbaby1

ghostie_kid

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:23 pm

Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
she clapps "very nice" she stops the box from crashing, she heats the bottom then quickly freezes it, she walks up to him "who are you?" she asked curiously, she lets the box fall and it shatters, she wrapps him in vines and holds him up in front of her
*is quickly becoming entwined and frustrated*you know all you have to do is let me down, if you'd liek to continue chatting, or we can fight.but if you must know, i am what you would call, an"Incarnate."now please release me or fear the wrath of vayu.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 891 892 893 894 895 896 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games