Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 892 893 894 895 896 897 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:34 am
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
Shirotora is sitting under atree hugging his legs thinking of last night.

Nori:*runs and trips over him and starts crying cuz she scraped her knee* Akey!!! *still crying*
Akey:Oh shhh *picks her up* Shhh dont cry sweetie i know it hurts shhh. Im sorry Shiro did she bother you
Nori:*still crying*
Akey:Oh its ok Nori

"no she wasnt bothering me" he says standing up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:37 am
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
(brb im eating lunch)
-/- ok have a good lunch!!!!!!-/-

(k im back)
Izara: *cradles her hand in her other absentmindedly, winces in pain*
Hita: *looks up concerned*
-/- Kai is now paying attention and notices that izara is in pain and curles up by her soo she can put her hand on his neck*

Izara: *smiles weakly and places her hand on his neck*
Hita:.....you should have let Kiana go instead....she had more experience
Izara: well if this had happened to Kiana, then Ryoji might have just killed Von, instead of just threatening him.
Hita: ......it doesnt matter.....im going to yell at Von myself. *stands up and starts to walk off*
Izara: oh no ur not. *trips her* ur staying here
Hita: stressed ow! *turns to glare at Izara*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:43 am
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper

Nori:*runs and trips over him and starts crying cuz she scraped her knee* Akey!!! *still crying*
Akey:Oh shhh *picks her up* Shhh dont cry sweetie i know it hurts shhh. Im sorry Shiro did she bother you

Akey:*sighs in relef* Good. Im very sorry! She's only 8 and you know 8 year olds!
Nori:*hides behind Akey*
Akey:Im taking care of her till she's 20.........soo much work now! *looks at wach* I got to go to work!!! But I need someone to look after Nori *looks down* Great......  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:47 am
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper

Akey:*sighs in relef* Good. Im very sorry! She's only 8 and you know 8 year olds!
Akey:Im taking care of her till she's 20.........soo much work now! *looks at wach* I got to go to work!!! But I need someone to look after Nori *looks down* Great......

"whats that sapose to mean? im almost ten ya know" Shirotora says crossing his arms. "i'll watch her for ya" he says with a smile.  

Alice the Loving

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:49 am
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
(brb im eating lunch)

(k im back)
-/- Kai is now paying attention and notices that izara is in pain and curles up by her soo she can put her hand on his neck*

Izara: well if this had happened to Kiana, then Ryoji might have just killed Von, instead of just threatening him.
Hita: ......it doesnt matter.....im going to yell at Von myself. *stands up and starts to walk off*
-/- Kai sits there making sure nothing happens-/-  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:50 am
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper

"whats that sapose to mean? im almost ten ya know" Shirotora says crossing his arms. "i'll watch her for ya" he says with a smile.

Akey:*looks in shock* You sure? She's kinda hard to handle....  

iiAngel of Death Temari

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:52 am
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
(brb im eating lunch)

(k im back)

Hita: Iz! lemme go!
Izara: no.
Hita: and why not?
Izara" bc, ur angry, and im not going to let you hurt your brother just bc you think i was injurded trying to bring you back.
Hita: *scoffs* but you hurt your brother all the time.
Izara: ....... i see no point
Hita: *rolls eyes* whatever, im going to speak with Von. and your not going to stop me. *rips into silver wolf form, huffs then runs off*
Izara:....*sigh*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:54 am
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper

"ill be fine, ill need the training she'll give me anyways" Shirotora says scratching the back of his head.  

Alice the Loving

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:01 pm
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper

"ill be fine, ill need the training she'll give me anyways" Shirotora says scratching the back of his head.

Akey:*smiles* Thank you sooo much Shiro! Your a life saver!!! *picks up Nori* Ok sweetie im gana go to work. If you need anything just call me. You know my phone number?
Nori:*nods head* Yes aunt Akey
Akey:*kisses her cheak* Behave your self and take you pills *hand shiro three bottle with pills* These are her pills ok she need all of them at the same time. Before she goes to bed give them to her. Ok? *hugs Shiro* Tankz again *hugs Nori* Bye sweetie *leaves*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:08 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk

(k im back)

Izara" bc, ur angry, and im not going to let you hurt your brother just bc you think i was injurded trying to bring you back.
Hita: *rolls eyes* whatever, im going to speak with Von. and your not going to stop me. *rips into silver wolf form, huffs then runs off*

Kai: well isnt she difficult??? wut did she say to u??? the little dont say anything  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:11 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper

Akey:*smiles* Thank you sooo much Shiro! Your a life saver!!! *picks up Nori* Ok sweetie im gana go to work. If you need anything just call me. You know my phone number?
Akey:*kisses her cheak* Behave your self and take you pills *hand shiro three bottle with pills* These are her pills ok she need all of them at the same time. Before she goes to bed give them to her. Ok? *hugs Shiro* Tankz again *hugs Nori* Bye sweetie *leaves*

"so little lady" Shirtora says putting the pill in his pockets. "what do you want to do?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:13 pm
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper

"so little lady" Shirtora says putting the pill in his pockets. "what do you want to do?"

Nori:May i have a bandaid *shows cut on knee* Please?  

iiAngel of Death Temari

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:16 pm
shouta: *walks around holding mitsuki's hand* you really do get lost easily dont you?
mitsuki: *pouts* no i dont. its just...
shouta: see youre guilty already!
mitsuki: i-i guess so.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:16 pm
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk

(k im back)

Kai: well isnt she difficult??? wut did she say to u??? the little dont say anything

Izara: *laughs lightly* oh shes just mad bc i was hurt trying to do something for her....and she thinks its her fault.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:19 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper

Nori:May i have a bandaid *shows cut on knee* Please?

Shirotora raches into one of his pockets looking for a band aid. "i think i have one, but if not i can make one" he says checking another pocket.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 892 893 894 895 896 897 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games