Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 892 893 894 895 896 897 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:25 pm
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
"like you can do anything" she said smiling, she crosses her arms and watches them
oh reaallyy..*concentrates as an ungodly wind roars to life, picking up the two boxes and pulling them thousands of feet in the air*hmmm, at this height we should probably die.... biggrin this just makes it all the more fun!*laughs maniacally as his box plumets toward the earth*if you can handle this fall, just say so and i'll let you fall also drake!
she yawns and leans against a tree, she smirks "fine break the box, id like to see what you can do"
*concentrates once more changing the temperature in the air around his box making it a chilling -75 degrees, totally freezing the box*just like liquid nitrogen baby, and from the height of this fall, by the time i get around 100 feet of the ground the box will have shattered, from the sheer pressure change.HAHA!go me!*presses against the sides of the box as they begin to crack, and heat up*
she clapps "very nice" she stops the box from crashing, she heats the bottom then quickly freezes it, she walks up to him "who are you?" she asked curiously, she lets the box fall and it shatters, she wrapps him in vines and holds him up in front of her
*is quickly becoming entwined and frustrated*you know all you have to do is let me down, if you'd liek to continue chatting, or we can fight.but if you must know, i am what you would call, an"Incarnate."now please release me or fear the wrath of vayu.
"hmm vayu...sounds interesting, alright then bring it" she smiles raising him higher in the air, she steps back smiling  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:28 pm
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
she yawns and leans against a tree, she smirks "fine break the box, id like to see what you can do"
*concentrates once more changing the temperature in the air around his box making it a chilling -75 degrees, totally freezing the box*just like liquid nitrogen baby, and from the height of this fall, by the time i get around 100 feet of the ground the box will have shattered, from the sheer pressure change.HAHA!go me!*presses against the sides of the box as they begin to crack, and heat up*
she clapps "very nice" she stops the box from crashing, she heats the bottom then quickly freezes it, she walks up to him "who are you?" she asked curiously, she lets the box fall and it shatters, she wrapps him in vines and holds him up in front of her
*is quickly becoming entwined and frustrated*you know all you have to do is let me down, if you'd liek to continue chatting, or we can fight.but if you must know, i am what you would call, an"Incarnate."now please release me or fear the wrath of vayu.
"hmm vayu...sounds interesting, alright then bring it" she smiles raising him higher in the air, she steps back smiling
alright, but you can't say i never warned you...*his eyes turn as black as coal, as a huge burst of frigid air rips apart your vines*now, we'll play on my turf.*with excellent precision and speed he raced to a wall, jumped and bounced off flying into the air*now what?  

ghostie_kid

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:31 pm
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
alright, but you can't say i never warned you...*his eyes turn as black as coal, as a huge burst of frigid air rips apart your vines*now, we'll play on my turf.*with excellent precision and speed he raced to a wall, jumped and bounced off flying into the air*now what?
she jumps into the air flying, she smiles "now we fight" she sends vines towards him, she pulls out three daggers and throws it at him, she spins around, the wind moving hard and fast around the both of them  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:35 pm
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
she jumps into the air flying, she smiles "now we fight" she sends vines towards him, she pulls out three daggers and throws it at him, she spins around, the wind moving hard and fast around the both of them
HA!*grabs the wind and compresses it into a bubble around himself*hehehe*as the daggers and vines come into the bubble, the vines burst and feed into it, the daggers barely moving an inch*super compression basically slows anything down, if you were to shoot at me, it would basically be a trippy slow-mo matrix thing, as i would leave the bubble and then attack you.why even bother?*in a split second he appears behind her thrusting his knee deep into her spine*  

ghostie_kid

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:38 pm
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
HA!*grabs the wind and compresses it into a bubble around himself*hehehe*as the daggers and vines come into the bubble, the vines burst and feed into it, the daggers barely moving an inch*super compression basically slows anything down, if you were to shoot at me, it would basically be a trippy slow-mo matrix thing, as i would leave the bubble and then attack you.why even bother?*in a split second he appears behind her thrusting his knee deep into her spine*
she clenches her teeth together, she grabs him from behind her and pulls him over her, she kicks him sending him flying down, she stretches the pain slowly going away, she makes a big wave and sends it over him, she took a deep breath and blows on it, the puff of smoke covered the water, freezing it  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:43 pm
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
she clenches her teeth together, she grabs him from behind her and pulls him over her, she kicks him sending him flying down, she stretches the pain slowly going away, she makes a big wave and sends it over him, she took a deep breath and blows on it, the puff of smoke covered the water, freezing it
(even in frozen water air is still here!)*suddenly the frozen water bursts as he erupts in a flash of blazing speed driving four knuckles straight into her jugular cutting off most oxygen intake*you are really starting to piss me off...but it's kinda cute that you think you can win against the incarnation of a god.*a gust of wind wraps around her head entombing her in a limited amount of air*i can either kill you or release you, but that depends on your next action. and you are fighting very honorably by the way.  

ghostie_kid

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:46 pm
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
(even in frozen water air is still here!)*suddenly the frozen water bursts as he erupts in a flash of blazing speed driving four knuckles straight into her jugular cutting off most oxygen intake*you are really starting to piss me off...but it's kinda cute that you think you can win against the incarnation of a god.*a gust of wind wraps around her head entombing her in a limited amount of air*i can either kill you or release you, but that depends on your next action. and you are fighting very honorably by the way.
(lolz XDD) she rolls her eyes "and its cute that you think your all that" she closes her eyes and fades away, she clones herself and surrounds him, she smiles "so...whats your name, God almighty" she said giggling, all of them start to throw ice shards at him, they close their eyes and surround him in fire, they held it in a case, trapping him  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:52 pm
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
(lolz XDD) she rolls her eyes "and its cute that you think your all that" she closes her eyes and fades away, she clones herself and surrounds him, she smiles "so...whats your name, God almighty" she said giggling, all of them start to throw ice shards at him, they close their eyes and surround him in fire, they held it in a case, trapping him
hahahahaha!!!you can call me crispy.now for the next parlor trick...*surrounds all of the duplicates in a wave of complete oxygen cutting off a bubble of oxygen around himself causing dizziness*tada...*as the fire burns up the oxygen around him, it turns off and spreads throughout the clones*and crap on ******** cakes*seeing the ice shards he uses an exertive amount of energy to quickly dash to the ground, breaking the earth on impact*ok, major ow factor here....*stands up dazed*  

ghostie_kid

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:54 pm
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
hahahahaha!!!you can call me crispy.now for the next parlor trick...*surrounds all of the duplicates in a wave of complete oxygen cutting off a bubble of oxygen around himself causing dizziness*tada...*as the fire burns up the oxygen around him, it turns off and spreads throughout the clones*and crap on ******** cakes*seeing the ice shards he uses an exertive amount of energy to quickly dash to the ground, breaking the earth on impact*ok, major ow factor here....*stands up dazed*
she smirks, she drops down and lands on his back, she grips on tight "yea that wasnt smart" she laughs "well my name is Angel"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:59 pm
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
she smirks, she drops down and lands on his back, she grips on tight "yea that wasnt smart" she laughs "well my name is Angel"
oh wow, i can totally say i have a monkey on my back now!*launches himself backwards with tremendous force*rrrggg...now,*he gets up a bit shaking*angel was it?shall we end this, or continue, because as i see it, we're pretty much matched.  

ghostie_kid

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:01 am
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
oh wow, i can totally say i have a monkey on my back now!*launches himself backwards with tremendous force*rrrggg...now,*he gets up a bit shaking*angel was it?shall we end this, or continue, because as i see it, we're pretty much matched.
she groans and sits up "i dont look like a monkey" she pouts and smiles, she stands up and dusts herself off "do i?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:04 am
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
she groans and sits up "i dont look like a monkey" she pouts and smiles, she stands up and dusts herself off "do i?"
*chuckles a bit*well, if i were ablind man i would say yes, because i did feel some hair, and the smell is almost a dead giveaway!*extends his hand*so are we calling it even then?  

ghostie_kid

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:06 am
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
*chuckles a bit*well, if i were ablind man i would say yes, because i did feel some hair, and the smell is almost a dead giveaway!*extends his hand*so are we calling it even then?
she rolls her eyes "thanks, its every girls dream to be called a monkey" she smiles and shakes his hand "hmm" she splashes him with water "there, now we are even" she smiles  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:09 am
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
she rolls her eyes "thanks, its every girls dream to be called a monkey" she smiles and shakes his hand "hmm" she splashes him with water "there, now we are even" she smiles
you know i could do an ultra-gross thing and trap a fart in an air-bubble and suffocate you with it, but that's for another day.*pulls out his cig's and lights one up*so what happened to malfoy the transvestite vampire?  

ghostie_kid

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:10 am
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
you know i could do an ultra-gross thing and trap a fart in an air-bubble and suffocate you with it, but that's for another day.*pulls out his cig's and lights one up*so what happened to malfoy the transvestite vampire?
"ha thanks ill watch out for that" she looks around "i dont know, he just vanished" she shruggs  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 892 893 894 895 896 897 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games