Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 892 893 894 895 896 897 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:55 pm
Do you ever get angry or is your every reaction to bad stuff happening always 'lol'

I just find it a bit disturbing neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:38 am
Wheeeeeee Mononucleosis.
I'm sick of being sick. ._.

IN OTHER, BETTER NEWS:
GRS laws in Québec change, KittyKhat rejoices!

Public Healthcare in the province now has a new exception to it's rules, in which TGs are now covered for their final surgery in a private clinic, whereas it used to be a catch-22 situation in which it was only covered if done in a public hospital, which was an impossibility anyways.

The even better side to this? Dr Brassard who handles the surgeries in Montreal, has his clinic listed in the now-covered places. He's been rated as one of the best in the world. O:

So yeah. I is horribly sick, buuuut also very happy. 8D
Now I just need to get those referral letters ASAP before they screw up coverage again.

Sonya Khatsworth

Pixel Acorn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:47 pm
Af Mas
Do you ever get angry or is your every reaction to bad stuff happening always 'lol'

I don't see the point in getting angry, it frustrates me but in the end I just lol and carry on  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:26 pm
Pixel Acorn
Af Mas

I don't see the point in getting angry, it frustrates me but in the end I just lol and carry on

Well, whatever works for you I guess. If there's something for me to be angry about I get angry about it >.<  

Af Mas

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:27 pm
DoomNeko
Wheeeeeee Mononucleosis.
I'm sick of being sick. ._.

IN OTHER, BETTER NEWS:
GRS laws in Québec change, KittyKhat rejoices!

Public Healthcare in the province now has a new exception to it's rules, in which TGs are now covered for their final surgery in a private clinic, whereas it used to be a catch-22 situation in which it was only covered if done in a public hospital, which was an impossibility anyways.

The even better side to this? Dr Brassard who handles the surgeries in Montreal, has his clinic listed in the now-covered places. He's been rated as one of the best in the world. O:

So yeah. I is horribly sick, buuuut also very happy. 8D
Now I just need to get those referral letters ASAP before they screw up coverage again.

Stop being sick. Let's play L4D sometime too. You did get that, right? o.o;  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:24 am
Wow ok so...I haven't posted in this thread for a while well this isn't going to be much of an update but it is something I guess.

Anyway my grandmother has let Taja her German Shepherd and Buddie her male Shepherd to tie up and well months later she has her puppies, we started out with 8 but sadly 3 of them died, two for being really wek and one because she sat on it and didn't move. Anyway 4 of the ones who are still left are really sick, their ears, tummys, and gums are such a pale white, (one though is fit and is a little monster I swear he is a hand full) so we took them all to the vets and got them checked out. The vet doesn't know if they have Distemper or if its a mixture of the Round wroms, Hook worms, and fleas that is killing them. Orignally we thought that it was Kennel Cough, but now we just don't know.

But she was going to keep them but she didn't know if they would live through the treatment, so she gave us alot of meds as well as giving them a lot of different shots and liquids while we were there. This is the third day of their meds and already two of them are really bouncing back, almost all of them drink water on their own, but the three healthy ones are the only ons who eat with out fussing too much, (I mean we are weaning them so they are gonna be fussy) the other two are hardly eating. But this one girl she is so very ill she has had quite a few seizures in these past few days. So we are taking her to te vets later on today to have her put down. The other sick one is not as active as the others but she is drinking and eating pretty good.

The weird thing is though...if it is distemper then why haven't the others got it yet? I'm thinking that its something to do with her brain...she howls uncontrolably, shakes, whines, and hasn't even used the bathroom much and when she does she only pees. Hopefully we will find out whats going on with her, even after she is put to sleep, and I honestly hope that the others will be fine, that we got to them in time.

As for the others they are getting all of their meds and a bath in ivory liquid soap to help with the fleas, and we are vaccuming and sweeping daily, and we are talking to a guy about comming over and covering our yards in something to kill off all or most of the fleas in the yards. But three of them are doing great following all of us and the other dogs around and playing. So I have alot of hope that they will make it, so we can finally sell them to the people who want them.  

Shadows sweet embrace

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:40 am
Af Mas

Yes, yes I did get it. biggrin
I mean, how could I not get it?

It's full of zombies. And part of the goal is to shoot them all re-dead.

8D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:19 pm
DoomNeko
Af Mas

Yes, yes I did get it. biggrin
I mean, how could I not get it?

It's full of zombies. And part of the goal is to shoot them all re-dead.

8D

Awesome. When I get a chance, I'll get on Steam or something. Lagunasnowkitty is supposed to be my Steam account name, but apparently it comes up with my email name in game XP  

Af Mas

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:19 pm
Was woken up at 4AM to fix the internet (required pressing the power button on the modem.... I need a UPS), but then a few minutes later, the entire wired network went down crying . 2 hours later it was all up and running, the cause? 1 computer spamming the network! I still haven't worked out how it occurred, but after forcefully resetting the computer (had to remove the cable) everything was working, haven't slept since then though.

EDIT: Psst.... I have L4D too...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:09 pm
Shadows sweet embrace

Anyway my grandmother has let Taja her German Shepherd and Buddie her male Shepherd to tie up and well months later she has her puppies, we started out with 8 but sadly 3 of them died, two for being really wek and one because she sat on it and didn't move. Anyway 4 of the ones who are still left are really sick, their ears, tummys, and gums are such a pale white, (one though is fit and is a little monster I swear he is a hand full) so we took them all to the vets and got them checked out. The vet doesn't know if they have Distemper or if its a mixture of the Round wroms, Hook worms, and fleas that is killing them. Orignally we thought that it was Kennel Cough, but now we just don't know.

Wow, I hope the three other pups pull through. I also hope your Grandmother gets both of her dogs fixed after this or at least prevents future breedings.  

Krissim Klaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:10 pm
For those wanting to play L4D, my Steam nickname and XBL Gamertag should both be SnowcatAssassin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:11 am
I am here to tell you the excitement of my new job (yes, I have many job problems)! I will be working for my mate's co-worker, who owns her own dog walking/pet sitting business. I find this a great opportunity because shes gets 25% of what I make (and it's under the table, shhh...) and since my apartment building doesn't allow pets that come with fur, I get my fuzzy animal fix taking care of others' pets! I start tomorrow with a lady who owns a zoo. She has three dogs (with another one on the way), I saw approximately five cats, two tarantulas, some anole lizards, a bearded dragon, a Burmese python, six bunnies, a pigeon, a ferret, and some fish. And she lives by herself and isn't completely insane. All I'll be doing is letting the dogs out to release their energy and bathroom needs and cleaning the bunny pens every other day. Her dogs are two pit bulls and a chihuahua and the incoming one is going to be a bull mastiff. They're all very sweet animals who love attention and to run around.

Thankfully, this is early enough in the day so I can go to my other job in the late afternoon/evening without scheduling conflicts. But I'm going to leave that one as soon as I find one with more regular pay that won't conflict with the pet sitting one...  

LilKitty115

Pixel Acorn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:42 am
Okay, shoulda posted two days ago when this happened

But NOW, I AM pissed. I got scammed out of another $60 in art

I am really not a happy kitty/squirrel etc. I am extremely frustrated that I have lost out on a tablet and $60 that I desperately needed. This is getting to be such a load of bullshit  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:40 pm
Pixel Acorn

I am really not a happy kitty/squirrel etc. I am extremely frustrated that I have lost out on a tablet and $60 that I desperately needed. This is getting to be such a load of bullshit

Don't you require them to at least pay a non-refundable deposit?

Af Mas
For those wanting to play L4D, my Steam nickname and XBL Gamertag should both be SnowcatAssassin

I can't add you to steam.  

Crenn

Pixel Acorn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:40 pm
Crenn
Pixel Acorn

Don't you require them to at least pay a non-refundable deposit?

The commission was before I instituted the "pay after the sketch" thing. I had been having trouble contacting her and they've been done since last July or August.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 892 893 894 895 896 897 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games