Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 893 894 895 896 897 898 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ghostie_kid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:15 am
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
she groans and sits up "i dont look like a monkey" she pouts and smiles, she stands up and dusts herself off "do i?"
*chuckles a bit*well, if i were ablind man i would say yes, because i did feel some hair, and the smell is almost a dead giveaway!*extends his hand*so are we calling it even then?
she rolls her eyes "thanks, its every girls dream to be called a monkey" she smiles and shakes his hand "hmm" she splashes him with water "there, now we are even" she smiles
you know i could do an ultra-gross thing and trap a fart in an air-bubble and suffocate you with it, but that's for another day.*pulls out his cig's and lights one up*so what happened to malfoy the transvestite vampire?
"ha thanks ill watch out for that" she looks around "i dont know, he just vanished" she shruggs
it figures, when god-moders have to deal with the fact that sometimes they just can't win, they freak.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:18 am
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
she groans and sits up "i dont look like a monkey" she pouts and smiles, she stands up and dusts herself off "do i?"
*chuckles a bit*well, if i were ablind man i would say yes, because i did feel some hair, and the smell is almost a dead giveaway!*extends his hand*so are we calling it even then?
she rolls her eyes "thanks, its every girls dream to be called a monkey" she smiles and shakes his hand "hmm" she splashes him with water "there, now we are even" she smiles
you know i could do an ultra-gross thing and trap a fart in an air-bubble and suffocate you with it, but that's for another day.*pulls out his cig's and lights one up*so what happened to malfoy the transvestite vampire?
"ha thanks ill watch out for that" she looks around "i dont know, he just vanished" she shruggs
it figures, when god-moders have to deal with the fact that sometimes they just can't win, they freak.
she shruggs, she looks around before hearing a faint yell

john: "where have you been?" he asked looking up at her "mommy how come you were gone"

she picks him up "its okay sweety, just go back to bed alright" she gives him a kiss and sends him back to her room, she looks at him "thats my son, he just lost his father" she sighs and leans against the wall, she shruggs "we werent married though..."  

Aprilbaby1

ghostie_kid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:21 am
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1

john: "where have you been?" he asked looking up at her "mommy how come you were gone"

she picks him up "its okay sweety, just go back to bed alright" she gives him a kiss and sends him back to her room, she looks at him "thats my son, he just lost his father" she sighs and leans against the wall, she shruggs "we werent married though..."

oooh, i am so sorry, it sucks not having a dad...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:22 am
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1

"its okay" she sighs "and now hes searching behind my back to try and find a new one" she shruggs "poor little one" she sighs  

Aprilbaby1

ghostie_kid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:24 am
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1

"its okay" she sighs "and now hes searching behind my back to try and find a new one" she shruggs "poor little one" she sighs
*lights up another cig.*well, i hope he finds a good one, there's not many left.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:27 am
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1

*lights up another cig.*well, i hope he finds a good one, there's not many left.
she shruggs "he doesnt want someone whos going to be mean" she yawns a little and looks at the sky "i just hope he doesnt get to caught up in it, im not sure if im ready for another person, i just lost someone" she sighs and looks back at him, she splashes him with water "why you smoke?"  

Aprilbaby1

ghostie_kid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:29 am
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1

she shruggs "he doesnt want someone whos going to be mean" she yawns a little and looks at the sky "i just hope he doesnt get to caught up in it, im not sure if im ready for another person, i just lost someone" she sighs and looks back at him, she splashes him with water "why you smoke?"
ah ******** dude, you ruined my cigarette!*lights up another*you ruined the last one, and all my friends know i have a one slip rule, you can ruin one of my cigs. after that, all bets are off. and i smoke, because i started when i was young, and it helped me get through some s**t..  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:32 am
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1

ah ******** dude, you ruined my cigarette!*lights up another*you ruined the last one, and all my friends know i have a one slip rule, you can ruin one of my cigs. after that, all bets are off. and i smoke, because i started when i was young, and it helped me get through some s**t..
she smirks "fine i wont do it again" she raises her hand smiling, she looks around before quickly jumping and pinning him to the ground "so tell me...where are you from? and dont ask, its just fun to pinn people" she smiles  

Aprilbaby1

ghostie_kid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:35 am
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
she smirks "fine i wont do it again" she raises her hand smiling, she looks around before quickly jumping and pinning him to the ground "so tell me...where are you from? and dont ask, its just fun to pinn people" she smiles
well, *he wraps his legs around her*if you must know wisconsin.*forces her to flip putting him on top*game!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:37 am
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
well, *he wraps his legs around her*if you must know wisconsin.*forces her to flip putting him on top*game!
she blinks and looks up at him "woa, didnt see that one" she smirks  

Aprilbaby1

ghostie_kid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:40 am
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
*laughs lightly*well, i am the unexpected.unfortunately, even gods have to work, and i have to got to bed, because it is 2:40 a.m. tomorrow night then?*he got up and walked away waving*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:42 am
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
spazmatic_psycho
Aprilbaby1
*laughs lightly*well, i am the unexpected.unfortunately, even gods have to work, and i have to got to bed, because it is 2:40 a.m. tomorrow night then?*he got up and walked away waving*
"sure, sounds like fun" she stands up and dusts herself off, she walks back towards the school and to her room  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:57 am
valak and the vampire demon waches them and dosent make any noises  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:26 am
kenji and hugo walk into the school kenji having to duck under a doorway so as not to bang his forehead on it  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nimphadora Tonks123

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:31 am
see Hugo and Kenji and run up to them "Have you seen Phoenix?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 893 894 895 896 897 898 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games