Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 894 895 896 897 898 899 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:40 am
(just to tell you Phoenix will not be in this roleplay for a bit he headed back to his realm for certain reasons he doesn't want me exsposing.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:55 am
(Lol this rp is gaining life again...)  

La Petite Ange

Nimphadora Tonks123

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:17 am
*looks around and smiles, now comes the fun*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:38 am
Breaking out into his fire self, Demon stalked over to Angel. "Good." Was all he said. He had seen the whole thing. "Now we get Kenji and Hugo. Come." He started walking toward the forest.  

Lover of Roleplay

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:38 am
she looks at him "No" she said crossing her arms, she looks away  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:44 am
"Angel. Come. Now." Demon glared at her.  

Lover of Roleplay

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:47 am
she bites her lip hard "No, im not letting you hurt my friends, so just leave them" she said, she could feel his eyes glaring at her and she could feel his anger through the bond, she just shruggs it off not looking at him  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:50 am
sees Angel and another person she never met, and wanted to meet, she ran over to her and said "... Hi"  

Nimphadora Tonks123

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:52 am
her eyes widen "no stay back" she yelled to her "im warning you, hes not nice" she steps in front of him "go back please, he will hurt you, i dont want that" she said in her head  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:54 am
Aprilbaby1
her eyes widen "no stay back" she yelled to her "im warning you, hes not nice" she steps in front of him "go back please, he will hurt you, i dont want that" she said in her head

*steps back but doesn't go to far away*  

Nimphadora Tonks123

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:55 am
starry_nigghtt123
Aprilbaby1

she smiles softly "thanks, dont come any closer, hes mean"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:57 am
Aprilbaby1
starry_nigghtt123
Aprilbaby1

*thinking Angel was just being weird she said* Hi I'm Nervasa... *looking at the man*  

Nimphadora Tonks123

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:58 am
starry_nigghtt123
Aprilbaby1
starry_nigghtt123
Aprilbaby1

*thinking Angel was just being weird she said* Hi I'm Nervasa... *looking at the man*
"sure, get yourself killed again" she said aloud, she looks at Demon "dont you dare hurt her, i will trap you"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:00 am
Aprilbaby1
starry_nigghtt123
Aprilbaby1
starry_nigghtt123
Aprilbaby1

"sure, get yourself killed again" she said aloud, she looks at Demon "dont you dare hurt her, i will trap you"

get myself killed again, the first time it was YOUR fault, you almost killed me! ((I g2g so sorry!))  

Nimphadora Tonks123

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:01 am
starry_nigghtt123
Aprilbaby1
starry_nigghtt123
Aprilbaby1
starry_nigghtt123
Aprilbaby1

get myself killed again, the first time it was YOUR fault, you almost killed me! ((I g2g so sorry!))
((kk)) "well exacutly get killed again" she smirks "oh and im oh so sorry for doing it too"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 894 895 896 897 898 899 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games