Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 896 897 898 899 900 901 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:13 pm
So, Saturday was my boyfriend's 24th birthday. We spent it with his parents, my mom & stepdad, and my grandparents, hanging out at the nursing home with my grandma. This was also the last weekend I will ever get to spend in my grandparents' house; Papa sold it so he can move into the nursing home's apartment complex, to be closer to Grandma. I understand, but I still really miss that place, even more than the house I grew up in (which my dad sold years ago). So many great memories were had there-- hell, when I was living in a townhouse in Lancaster with 2 older girls (who I hated, but that's neither here nor there), I went to Papa & Grandma's for dinner every night because I was so damn lonely.

I also surmised that part of me was so upset by this, because I told myself that as long as they had that house, Grandma was gonna get better and go back home. Not happening; the nursing home is "home" now. She's not going to get better, and she'll most likely never walk again. *sigh*

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:06 am
YAAAAY Saturday was Awesome. It was so awesome, it's taken me to Tuesday/Wednesday to talk about it.

It was another 24hr awake spree for me. I know that's not all THAT impressive, but I've been doing those a lot lately...I worked Friday night, and then Saturday I was picked up by my family, who surprised me by bringing my cousin along, who I hadn't seen in AGES...(he'd grown REALLY tall in that time, big surprise.... rolleyes ). I knew that my aunt and family were moving back to Vermont, but I just didn't know when, and I didn't know it was so soon.

So we all went to Denny's for breakfast, talked, got all caught up in eachothers lives, and fun was had by all. Then we went out and drove around the frigid Vermont countryside taking pictures with the old cameras (a hobby my family and I have). I'm working on a photo-essay on cemetaries around Vermont. 3nodding

Then we went to Mom and Dad's place and had a foozball competition (another game I haven't played for years...my skills have seriously deteriorated), and then my parents surprised me with an all better computer!! So I have my laptop back, and I couldn't be happier! Well, I could if I could just find the power cord to my sccanner so I can get back into the art scene again....

At any rate, I've spent the majority of my shift tonight uploading photos from my digital camera to my computer, and soon to facebook.

Delight! whee  

Manda_Tifa

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:58 am
Well, at least it was a good 24-hour awake spree razz Not like you were working all those hours.

Hmmm, Manda has Facebook >>;  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:39 am
Af Mas
Well, at least it was a good 24-hour awake spree razz Not like you were working all those hours.

Hmmm, Manda has Facebook >>;
True enough. And something tells me the same thing is gonna happen again next weekend. Hopefully it will be just as much fun. Which reminds me, I need to buy batteries for my camera... sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:47 am
Americans, please send ice/snow.

Love,
A @#%$ing hot Australian.

P.S. We were critically low on power since 7-8PM yesterday and got it back at 3:30AM. It was also around 32c (89.6f) overnight.... so very uncomfortable. The most irritating thing, my father just had enough power for a laptop and the fridge managed to run the electronics for the panel that says how cold the fridge/freezer is. Apparently there was an "interruption due to severe weather conditions".... in other words, a transformer has melted... literally.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:27 pm
Crenn

Love,

P.S. We were critically low on power since 7-8PM yesterday and got it back at 3:30AM. It was also around 32c (89.6f) overnight.... so very uncomfortable. The most irritating thing, my father just had enough power for a laptop and the fridge managed to run the electronics for the panel that says how cold the fridge/freezer is. Apparently there was an "interruption due to severe weather conditions".... in other words, a transformer has melted... literally.
When I went to bed this morning, it had only just started. When I woke up at 3 in the afternoon, there was a foot of snow on the ground, and counting. It's still going on outside now. whee  

Manda_Tifa

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:24 pm
Manda_Tifa
Crenn

Love,

When I went to bed this morning, it had only just started. When I woke up at 3 in the afternoon, there was a foot of snow on the ground, and counting. It's still going on outside now. whee

Can we trade? crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:16 pm
Crenn
Manda_Tifa
Crenn

Love,

Can we trade? crying
Take it, please! We got about three inches in Connecticut (which is a dusting by Vermont standards ^_^) but it was followed by sleet which turned into freezing rain. Give me snow any day, I just don't want the sleet!!!  

LilKitty115

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:47 pm
Ice, snow, freezing rains, hail, blizzards...
We're still having it all up here. 8D

You can have some Crenn, it's not like Canada will run dry on snow anytime soon. XP

Anyhoo, I've gotten much better since getting mono, though I'm still doing bloodtests here and there to confirm diminishing numbers.

However my computer didn't fare as well. It's gone a whole year and a half with barely a defragmentation or registry cleaning, and with how much I use it and load it up, it's bogged down to a halt in junk entries, fragmentation and sneaky trojans and stuff.

Finally took the initiative to get around to doing some early "spring cleaning" and reformat the entire terabyte's worth of disks. I'm short on music to listen to and I'm still reinstalling my games, but my PC hasn't run so well in quite a while. :3

And since I was starting fresh, figured I'd mess with the desktop a bit. 8D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/DoomNeko/Desktop---29012009.jpg

Now I just need to add content to that leftside dock. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:52 pm
Reformatting? What's that? razz

I'm guessing you don't have another HDD to use?  

Crenn

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:56 pm
Jeez, Doomie. Like Steampunk much? XD That's cool, a nifty genre of fiction if I do say so myself razz

I got my room nicely decorated, but I think I need a few more things:
-Another bookshelf for more movies, books, and some plushies and figurines/statues
-Frame some more of the art I have to put it up, though running out of room a bit
-A place for the rest of my plushies so they're not in the way and instead on display

Will take some pictures at some point. Looks a lot better than it had though  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:07 pm
Crenn

Nope, just the three that are in my PC, and they all just got wiped clean today. XP

Af Mas
Jeez, Doomie. Like Steampunk much? XD That's cool, a nifty genre of fiction if I do say so myself razz

Only a little big lot! heart  

Sonya Khatsworth

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:00 am
DoomNeko
Crenn

Nope, just the three that are in my PC, and they all just got wiped clean today. XP

Last I checked, OSes used only 1 HDD....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:08 am
Crenn
Last I checked, OSes used only 1 HDD....

They do, but my disks were loaded and I didn't feel like sorting through everything. It was the quick alternative. razz

Sonya Khatsworth

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:30 pm
So I went picture-taking with the fam again Saturday...and it was fun. Not as fun as last time, I didn't shoot anything at all. But I did get a new sweater from this rockin' store in the middle of nowhere called the Forget Me Not Shop.

I saw this GREAT scene I wanted to photograph. It was, literally, picture-perfect. It was a snow-covered brook lined with snow-covered pine trees, and the sun was shining, and everythin was just right. I just had to get my camera down there. It was a little ways off the road, so I thought I should scope out the best angle for it before I dragged the equipment down. I was standing on top of a giant pile of snow created by the snow-plows, and I figured I'd just scoot on down to see where to get my shot from.

FWOOMP! Next thing I know, I'm up to my armpits in fluffy, wet snow. Deciding that this probably wasn't the best idea after all, I try to turn back, but at that point there was NO climbing back up that hill. Every step I tried to take forward only sunk me in deeper into the snow. Eventually my mom had to drag me out by both arms. It was crazy.

And hilarious. I just wish mom had though to take a picture of THAT so the day wouldn't have been such a loss. sweatdrop  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 896 897 898 899 900 901 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games