Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)
The Koro-ness Within [Updated! 24 Apr 2010] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you check out the first page?
  Yeah!
View Results

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Haha yeah xD
That's why I keep trying to do full bodied works xD
I need to practice getting them anatomically right though I really prefer to do headshots xP

But just doing the easy stuff won't get you anywhere, naa? ^_^
Challenging yourself to the max is what makes you vastly improve, naa?

I keep screwing the techniques I've learned from anatomical tutorials found on the net rofl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:30 pm
Yep, challenging oneself is the best way to improve! 3nodding For example, I had a chronic "shoulders are less than the the width of head" syndrome for the longest time, and only in the last couple years I got over it. Admittedly it was a little masochistic, drawing pics everyday and showing them to this guy I knew (who drew in the shonen style) and then getting them ripped apart... I really wouldn't recommend this method to anybody, but somehow it helped: my guys don't look like they're on estrogen anymore. mrgreen

Tutorials are a little iffy, I think... they're good to start on, but hard to make them work with one's own style sometimes. sweatdrop Still, it's really inspiring looking at the steps and then the finished product is like WHOA. eek xd  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

awesomely_aweful

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:17 am
awww your stuff is pretty awesome, if I do say so myself smile And I want your bumping picture! That's my favourite. It's just SO CUTE!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:53 am
User Image

@kyangfan>
So that explains why I keep failing to follow the so-called rules laid out by the tutorials xD They kind of don't sync with my style. Lol xD Waiiii... you had a good teacher! Even if it meant, having your artworks ripped off but still... xD

@awesome>
Hey, hey! you're here! xD You're the first person from outside the guild that has bothered clicking the link in my profile! Lol xD Thank you for dropping by! xD

As for the piccie, go ahead whee
I've stopped using it in my daily bumpings now that I've stopped bumping frequently hahaha xD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:40 pm
This piccie you've got right now is pretty cute, too. And it fits with the upcoming holiday: Halloweeeeeen. mrgreen

Speaking of Halloween... Unlike a normal family, we bought our Halloween candy in July-- you know the little mini-snickers and Twixs and things? Well, since then my sis has apparently polished off nearly the entire bag of 'em... so we're going to have to get more, or there won't be any for the trick-or-treaters. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:56 am
User Image

Your sister must have a sweet tooth rofl

Well, it has been quite a while since I last deserted my own art thread. Lol xD *slaps self* I have been quite busy. And now the halloween event is depriving me of my time. I'm spending less and less time in LOH gonk

But yeah, I posted a new art just for revival's sake xP

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:09 pm
Aww, 'tis cute, Koro... and in MSPaint too! eek xd Holy cow...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:12 pm
i like your guitars in the second post ^^  

carry on wayward daughter

Dapper Werewolf

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:26 am
User Image

@kyangfan>
It was actually small. I had to resize it for better view sweatdrop Stretched the image a bit. Oh well rofl

@tourniquetsmile>
Lol xD Thank you!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:35 am
Whoops! Double posting! Lol xD Just to bump up this thread and notify that there are new updates xp

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:10 pm
*happy sigh* Len's dragon... it makes me want to reach into the computer screen and steal it for meself. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:09 am
User Image

Then it would be a fair trade if I steal the dragons in your thread? Especially when they're coloured as well rofl

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:48 am
But your dragon looks more dragon-y, me thinketh. sweatdrop Before I started drawing avi art, my dragons looked like piles of rocks with bat wings, or the Loch Ness monster with a sail attached. I've improved some, but it's not exactly like how I envision a dragon to look like... yours does though. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:50 am
User Image

Ooo... me thinketh it's the snout 4laugh I've always been fascinated by dragons. The movie Erragorn or whatever the spelling was, was kind of a treat for me even if the plot was some what hazy. Lol xD But to draw one was a tedious task xD

So, it was an honour to have you liking the dragon blaugh

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games