Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Storm Waltz (howdy y'all!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:00 pm
Stand down, Waltz. We don't want to hurt you in the process. What is it with Demidevimon that you like so much anyways?

Youta: Man, this is getting even more complicated than it is meant to be. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:02 pm
Gab Ghost
Storm Waltz
Gab Ghost
Come on Waltz! Back away from him, you are the one with the power! You chose him!

*prepares to use Howling Crusher*
I chose him?

Yes, when you first came here. You chose him, he wouldn't be here without you. If anyone deserves to be the boss its you!
But... When I fell into the fountain at school and fell into the digital world I fell on top of Boss. Then I followed him around....and started calling him boss....and he accepted me as his minion as yeah I did choose him but...I didn't choose for boss to get hurt!  

Storm Waltz

Digitized

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:04 pm
Storm Waltz
Gab Ghost
Storm Waltz
Gab Ghost
Come on Waltz! Back away from him, you are the one with the power! You chose him!

I chose him?

Yes, when you first came here. You chose him, he wouldn't be here without you. If anyone deserves to be the boss its you!
But... When I fell into the fountain at school and fell into the digital world I fell on top of Boss. Then I followed him around....and started calling him boss....and he accepted me as his minion as yeah I did choose him but...I didn't choose for boss to get hurt!

Yes, but really, I would think it was slightly better if he was a Devimon, but a DEMIdevimon? C'mon, you could do better than that.

I don't know how much longer I can contain myself... *growls*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:06 pm
Gab Ghost
Storm Waltz
Gab Ghost
Storm Waltz
Gab Ghost

I chose him?

Yes, but really, I would think it was slightly better if he was a Devimon, but a DEMIdevimon? C'mon, you could do better than that.

neither can Adell and Chaos.........
*Adell and Chaos still holding their attacks* (g2g)  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Storm Waltz

tear-blooded_angel
Stand down, Waltz. We don't want to hurt you in the process. What is it with Demidevimon that you like so much anyways?

Youta: Man, this is getting even more complicated than it is meant to be. sweatdrop
Behind that rough, cruel yet adorable exterior lies a sensitive, kind spirit! Boss was the first digimon I met and I can talk around him without stuttering. I've never been able to talk to someone nearly as long as I've talked to him! He's so fun to hug too!  
Storm Waltz
Gab Ghost
Storm Waltz
Gab Ghost

I chose him?

Youta: So what you're basically saying is that you wanted to be his minion?

..... stare

Youta: Well then. We have no need to continue this charade then. 3nodding After all, it is of her own choosing and willingness. 3nodding

..... stare Tch!!! stare  

Tear_Angel

Storm Waltz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:08 pm
Gab Ghost
Storm Waltz
Gab Ghost
Storm Waltz
Gab Ghost

I chose him?

Devimon? Oh his champion form...I don't want Boss to digivolve into a cruel guy like that!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:08 pm
Storm Waltz
tear-blooded_angel

Behind that rough, cruel yet adorable exterior lies a sensitive, kind spirit! Boss was the first digimon I met and I can talk around him without stuttering. I've never been able to talk to someone nearly as long as I've talked to him! He's so fun to hug too!

You hug a Demidevimon? O_o;  

Digitized

Storm Waltz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:09 pm
tear-blooded_angel
Storm Waltz
Gab Ghost
Storm Waltz
Gab Ghost

I chose him?

..... stare

Youta: Well then. We have no need to continue this charade then. 3nodding After all, it is of her own choosing and willingness. 3nodding

..... stare Tch!!! stare
You understand my love for Boss? I'm getting teary eyed!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:11 pm
Gab Ghost
Storm Waltz
tear-blooded_angel

You hug a Demidevimon? O_o;
I don't like being hugged! It was a surprise attack! D-Don't look at me like that! BAH! ((be back on later!))  

Storm Waltz

Digitized

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:12 pm
Storm Waltz
tear-blooded_angel
Storm Waltz
Gab Ghost
Storm Waltz
Gab Ghost

I chose him?

..... stare

..... stare Tch!!! stare

Fine then... I guess you like being bullied. Stand down Rocky.

Aw, I wanted ta blast off some heads

Next time.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:13 pm
Storm Waltz
tear-blooded_angel

Youta: Angel? *looks at her*

...fine. Do what you must... stare

Youta: Alright. Waltz, both Angel and I will no longer try to make sure that your partner gets beaten up. Simply put, we're going neutral. 3nodding  

Tear_Angel

Storm Waltz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:11 am
Gab Ghost
Storm Waltz
tear-blooded_angel
Storm Waltz
Gab Ghost

..... stare

..... stare Tch!!! stare

Fine then... I guess you like being bullied. Stand down Rocky.

Aw, I wanted ta blast off some heads

Next time.
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:13 am
tear-blooded_angel
Storm Waltz
tear-blooded_angel

Youta: Alright. Waltz, both Angel and I will no longer try to make sure that your partner gets beaten up. Simply put, we're going neutral. 3nodding
Great! Boss you can stop threatening my life now.... And DemiDevimon triumphs once again! And his partner Waltz? His MINION can keep tagging along.  

Storm Waltz

Digitized

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:58 am
Storm Waltz
tear-blooded_angel
Storm Waltz
tear-blooded_angel

Great! Boss you can stop threatening my life now.... And DemiDevimon triumphs once again! And his partner Waltz? His MINION can keep tagging along.

Lets get this straight, WALTZ won, not you Demidevimon. We respected his wishes to stay with you, but we still don't like you.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff