Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!!!!!! REALLY NEEDS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:34 pm
Sasuke returns to Orochimaru and goes I changed my mind. I want to kill you instead. He starts to use his fireball jutsu when Orochimaru backed up. Sasuke attacked and Orochimaru dodged it running right into Santinzo's Chidori. Raven you can come out.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:38 pm
*raven comes out tears running down her face. she runs over to sasuke and hugs him crying* sasuke no bakka u scared the living hell out of me. I am glad ur safe.  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:42 pm
We can save the reunions for later Orochimaru's getting back up. We're going to need to get rid of him. Santinzo powered up Chidori ready you two? Sasuke nodded doing Chidori too then they looked at Raven.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:45 pm
RITE!! *chidori powerd and ready to go*  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:51 pm
You two have you copied my speed? Yeah said Sasuke. They looked at Raven. Ok let's hit him Sasuke and Then Raven can come in and give the last blow sounds good to me. When they nodded then Sasuke and Santinzo charged at him full speed. Hitting him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:56 pm
Naruto wakes up, holding her head.

"Itai, what happened?"

She looks up to see a fight happening. Damn it all anyway! What's going on?  

KitsuneGouka

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:56 pm
*raven then materialized infront of orochimaru and hit him in the stomach* he gave a little snicker rite wen it happend and then Raven shoulder were the mark was started to burn. She "finished" him off and then fell to the ground grabing her shoulder in pain.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:04 pm
Sasuke grab Raven we're heading bucak to Konoha to seal that seal again. I'm gonna grab Naruto and take hre to Tsunade. Next thing Sentinzo appeared in front of Naruto grabbed her and teleported back to the Hokage's Tower. Tsunade here's Naruto what do you want with her. Tsunade told Sentinzo to leave and go be with his sister and brother.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:08 pm
Naruto looked positively confused. She had a bad headache, and she was in front of Tsunade. Things couldn't get any worse.

"You know, gaki, I can help you. The council will decide what to do with you, but if they try to do anything drastic, I will reveal your father to them."

Naruto looked confused yet again. Her father?

"My father? Who is he, tell me!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:10 pm
*raven is on the floor next to sasuke grabing her shoulder with one arm and squeezing sasuke's arm with the other* sa sasuke sa santizo it hurts ahhhhhhhhhhhh.  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:17 pm
"Your father is the one who sealed Kyuubi into you. I'm sorry, Naruto, I really am. Sarutobi had to keep this a secret from you because your father had too many enemies, and he didn't want you to have any more of a bad childhood as it is."

Naruto had tears falling down her face. She couldn't believe it!

"I-I n-need to b-be alo-alone right n-now."

Naruto sobbed out and body flickered out of there. Tsunade sighed and got to work on her papers.

Naruto reappeared in the forest, crying her heart out.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:18 pm
Sasuke I told you to take her to the hospital. Come on we are gonna take her to the hospital. They picked her up and put each arm around one of them. They got to the hospital and showed her to the doctors. They started to look at the seal and saw that it was broken. Uh-oh the seal was broken. Santinzo looked at them fix it. The only one that can is Jiraiya or Tsunade. It's too advanced for us then get one of them now! Santinzo yelled at them Sasuke crying trying to sooth his twin.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:27 pm
Naruto came out of the forest, her tears dried. She decided to go to the Hokage Mountain. Jumping onto the nearest roof, she ran all the way to the mountain and then, using chakra, she stuck to the side and ran all the way up to the top.

"This is familiar. I haven't been here for a while."

She sat down and looked down at the Village she used to love.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:28 pm
*struggling to talk* c-c-cant kakashi . . . . . d-do it?  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:31 pm
Naruto looks down to her wrist where she put the seal for her hiraishin. Only she could do it, since Jiraiya never got the seal from her father and Kyuubi has photographic memory, and remembered it. He then taught her everything he knew about seals. She could be considered a seals master, though she hasn't practiced on anyone besides herself.

She sighed and looked up at the stars above her.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff