Reply Roleplay forum
New Ninjas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cursed sasuke uchiha 16

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:23 pm
am do i have to go i think i will get bored with u people all ok nvm -pulls pants up and takes weights off legs-hands and feet cover with black smoke-well lets go  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:21 pm
Sasori and Deidara walked out of the hide out and jumped onto the cliff above. Deidara, slumped down to his knees and banged his head on the stone "I'm soooo bored!!" He yelled, the sound echoing off the canyon walls. He fell over onto his back. Sasori just looked at him and looked away quickly. "Do you want to let everyone know we're here!?" He said, kneeling down over him, his red hair obscuring his view of his blonde partner.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

cursed sasuke uchiha 16

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:26 pm
stopped and took out 2 shuriken who are u tell me or die here  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:11 pm
"How the-- who-- wha-- I'm confused... How'd you find us so fast!?" Sasori yelled at him. Deidara, lifting his head to notice the Uchiha standing there. He sighed and got up. "That's him, un. Sasuke Uchiha. You know, the one Itachi said was not worth killing?" He whispered, loud enough for Sasuke to hear. He knew hearing Itachi's name mentioned between the two would rile him up, and he wanted to see why Itachi didn't kill him in the first place.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:33 am
Sakura sighs  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:35 pm
Namiko skipped around humming. She slammed into Jinsoku when he came to a sudden stop. Ryoku sighed as he watched Namiko rub her head. "Oh! We're here!" she yelled.  

PennyLane55

Seline_Chi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:48 pm
Im sorry, but im new around here *takes out kantana, just to be carful* can someone please so me around...im on team 8, you might have seen me before.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:30 pm
Namiko spun around. Ryoku laughed. "I don't think I've seen you before. Who are you?" he asked, but didn't slow down for the stranger. Namiko shrugged and walked along side of him.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:55 pm
"Hi well I'm Sakura Haruno"she says walking over  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:54 pm
"And we're, Deidara and Sasori.... of the infamous Akatsuki!" They yelled in unison, the clones holding Sasuke off for a while. "Feh..." Sasori scoffed as he glared as Sakura, he could tell she was no happier than himself to see one another in such a short period of time. "Here we go again, un..." Deidara said, looking somewhat annoyed at what he thought was going to happen between the two.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:08 pm
Inner Sakura:Cccchhhhaaaaa!!!!!I'm gonna kick his a**!!!!!!!!!!
Sakura glares at sasori  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:24 pm
Sasori folded his arms. "Sakura." He said sarcastically looking her up and down. He raised his eyebrows waiting for her response. "Don't do it Sasori-danna... she isn't worth it!" Deidara piped up, holding out his hands, the mouths making a light hissing noise. "My hands'll bite you! And that's painful..." Deidara said smirking.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:27 pm
Sakura clenches her fist"Sasori..."she says under her breath  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:33 pm
"Don't do it! I'm serious!" Deidara yelled at the two. Sasori just turned his back on them and pouted like a child. Deidara let out a relieved sigh and jumped on Sasori's back. "I like it when you listen to me!" He said, nibbling Sasori's ear. Sasori juse muttered something barely audiable and looked at Sakura out of the corner of his eyes.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

sk8r_hiser

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:10 pm
Itachi burst in his blood lust thriving " I need more powerrrrrrrr" he sceamed faceing the bleke nothen sky  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff