Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
do you resemble a .hack character Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:33 pm
XD YOU'RE OVAN! CAUSE HE'S ALL THE CHARACTERS WRAPED IN A BUNDLE PACK FOR ONLY 5 BUCKS biggrin OH BOY!

>< Shitz...Neigel got to me xD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:32 am
LOLOLOL I LYKE STUFF XDD

drgnkng1354

Solemn Light

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:12 am
Hmm, Silabus because I like to help people, or Endrance, because everybody is in love with him xd Hah jk jk.

Maybe Mistral? I love acting all hyper and cheering people up ^.^
I'm like a clown on steriods 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:38 am
Kraeven
There's no ONE in particular.

I'm as beautiful as Endrance and as Promiscuous as Khun with the intellect of Pi and the go get 'em attitude of Alkaid.

Which is why, in game, I can't decide between such a complicated love-web.

Arrogance is not beautiful. Beauty is completely based on perspective. In Endrance's case, he views no one but Haseo and himself as beautiful. In other words, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder." To consider yourself as beautiful shows a great deal of arrogance. In fact, while we are on the subject of perspective, intellect is the same.

The better way to say it would have been "I think I'm a beautiful as Endrance" and "people tell me I have the intellect of Pi." It makes it sound more...humble. Though you may view yourself as beautiful as Endrance, it makes it sound like you have no fault within you. "As beautiful as a game character". Hell, I could say I have an intellect far surpassing Pi's, but I don't because I know I'm only book-smart. Anything else and I'm as senseless as a three year old.

[By the way, the "lecture" Endrance gave on love was said in .hack//G.U. vol. 2 Reminisce not volume 1 as you put on your profile]

The Slate Scholar
Crew

Kraeven

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:21 pm
The Slate Scholar, no one I know personally will ever disagree. You may call it arrogant if you want, I call it acceptance. I don't see the need to deny something that so many people insist upon me, in fact I'd have to thank them. I used to have such bad and horrible self esteem issues in the past, if it were not for all of them . . . I'm not exactly sure what I would have turned out as. I'm glad I am the way I am.

I'm consistently told that this attitude is perfect for the business world. To believe you have no fault, as well as, to convince others the same is a strong admirable trait. Businesses hire people like that.

Back on topic: "I think I'm a beautiful as Endrance" and "people tell me I have the intellect of Pi." Corrected.

(Volume 1 and 2 were so long ago it was easy for me to forget. I thought it was Vol.2, but since it felt like so long ago I just set it as Vol.1.)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:42 pm
IT'S THE LECTURE TWINS! *shot*  

BreathLessX
Crew

drgnkng1354

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:59 am
OMG. NYUUUUU~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:26 am
Kraeven
There's no ONE in particular.

I'm as beautiful as Endrance and as Promiscuous as Khun with the intellect of Pi and the go get 'em attitude of Alkaid.

Which is why, in game, I can't decide between such a complicated love-web.

And this is why Slate likes you. ;D

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:37 am
=3  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:05 pm
And puting my quote on you profile page is why I like you, Greevur.  

The Slate Scholar
Crew

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. And I like Slate because...

Oh wait. I don't like him. :/

Jay kay! ILU, Slatey-poo.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:10 pm
And ILU cause you look like a mobster. -gives money-
DUN KILL MEH. gonk

The Slate Scholar
Crew

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Good. Because that's the look I was going for. ZOMBIE MAFIA FTW.

NOW GIMME YER PANTIES TOO. mad

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:15 pm
XxGrieverxX
And this is why Slate likes you. ;D

/Flattered redface

Kraeven

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:16 pm
I dun have any panties! All I have is a Gothic Veil on!
[And a metal $@&^ and $@^$@ as well]... gonk

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces