Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
DEAD.:myths, desires, hopes...death:.REVAMP:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yeah, so um...Sushi alright?
  DAMN STRAIGHT!
  No.
View Results

ChaoticMusicIsLove

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:06 am
"Yes," Imogene agreed. "Bit it it much more polite to ask for a hand than to simply walk up smell her. I should apologize to Bella later..." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:02 pm
Wrin had just about reached the top of the mountain - she only had a quarter mile to go - when she heard voices. Instinctively, she crouched down, and heard "...I should apologize to Bella later." Wrin stiffened - that was Imogene's voice. She carefully backtracked, and came upon an opening to a cave that she'd somehow missed. When she poked her head inside, she saw Blue and Imogene with the Cullens. Her thoughts rushed furiously - she'd thought for some reason they were in danger; they had told her the Cullens were strange, possibly dangerous. It looked now like they'd made that all up. "What a gullible new girl," she imagined they'd thought, and resentment flared in her heart. She turned and began to run back the way she'd came.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

ChaoticMusicIsLove

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:26 am
Imogene sniffed the air. "No! It's not like that!!" She ran outside the cave and ran down a little, catching Wrin by the arm. "Listen, Wrin! They ARE dangerous! But we need their help, Blue is HURT!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:43 pm
Wrin was startled when Imogene came up behind her. "How did you know I was here?" she asked stupidly. Then she thought, how did she know what I was thinking? Wrin drew back a little as she waited for Imogene to explain herself. She'd registered that Blue was hurt, but she wanted her own question answered before she asked how the other girl had been harmed, and by whom.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

ChaoticMusicIsLove

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:12 pm
"I can smell colors, remember? And its not that i read your mind, but your emotions were reeking from you so much i could smell you from inside the cave. Make sense?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:14 pm
Wrin nodded dumbly. She allowed herself to ask, now, "How did Blue get hurt? And why do you think the Cullens can do anything to help?"  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:46 pm
Blue listened closly to the mumbling from outside, smiling weakly she remember what she'd promised if she died. Blue if you die you die by fangs of your guardian. Her head's voice rang out.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:34 am
Imogene looked away. "This is odd to explain, but you know how they're odd? Well, and odd creature like them bit Blue...and I know they can help her."  

ChaoticMusicIsLove

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:07 pm
Wrin struggled to put the words 'odd' and 'creature' together. "You think the Cullens are not human?" she blurted out.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:19 pm
''Duh.'' Blue yelled from the cave.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:46 pm
Wrin first jumped, and then winced, at Blue's yell. "If they're not human, how do they feel about us knowing it?" she whispered to Imogene. She was deeply troubled by the mess she'd somehow become a part of.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:56 pm
Blue listened carefully. How do you feel?She asked Edward awar of his ablitily  

Denki Nasu

ChaoticMusicIsLove

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:55 pm
"Ha! no need to whisper, I don't doubt they hear you fine. But truly, I don't think that there's much fear to my--our knolwedge, because we're of no threat. We're such outcasts, that if we...'outed' them, they wouldnt believe us."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:41 pm
''You know hunh?'' Edward asked almost startled. ''Yeah.'' Blue said.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:23 pm
"If you say so," Wrin said doubtfully. With Imogene, she walked back in the direction of the cave.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff