Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Behind Closed Doors~ A Kaiba brothers RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:02 pm
"De-ci-sion?" Rin pronounced the word like she had never heard it before, which she hadn't. She knew what order was, but this... decision... sounded like it was different from that. She blinked. It was also apparently something of hers. She looked around trying to find where it was.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:35 am
" Yes..make them please..." he whispered still slightly twitching. His eyes gazed helplessly at his brother, he was grateful that his brother was trying for him. But he didnt want Seto to see him do this, he couldnt let those gorgious blue orbs watch him commit his sins. " Y-You should see whos downstairs, Ill be down in a minute.." Mokuba replied.  

InunaideGner

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:05 am
Seto looked skeptically at Mokuba. "Are you sure about that, Mokuba?" he asked. He didn't really want to leave him, but if that was was his brother wanted, then he would.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:25 am
Mokuba looked at his brothers look and then looked away a bit. " I just...dont think you should see me...do this.." he explained. He couldnt see why his brother wouldnt wanna leave while he did this. He bet it would be painful, but he wasnt Seto so he couldnt be sure. And also, the person at the door couldnt wait forever especially if it was business. He knew how business could be, though he didnt just wanna curl up in Setos arms and stya there.  

InunaideGner

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:53 am
Seto nodded in understanding. "I see. Rin, take good care of him while I'm gone." Not even waiting for her reply, he left the room. Before he did that, he paused and gave Mokuba a loving look. Then he headed downstairs to see who the person was who had come earlier. Seeing Jounouchi, he stopped and stared at him for a moment before remembering that he had been sent over from Nintendo by Miyamoto.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:38 pm
Rin prepared the dosage. Judging by what she had heard, she didn't think a full dose would be a good idea, but it was more than enough to ease the cravings.

Jonouchi didn't like the looks of Kaiba. He looked like he'd been through the wringer, and probably twice his age. Normally, he wouldn't have asked, but it looked pretty bad, and he had been in America for a few years for school.
"Kaiba-san," He gritted out, trying to be polite. "Are you okay? You look like somebody just told you the world was going to end."
He stood to be polite, completely forgeting the papers in his lap from where he had been drawing, which scattered, elicting a cuss and some scrambling on his part to try and clean them all up.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:52 pm
Seto, not really in the mood to be rude to Jounouchi with the way his day had been, went over and helped him clean up the papers. As he did so, he saw the drawing of himself, wearing no shirt and holding a katana. "What's this?" he asked, avoiding the earlier question. He thought to himself, How ironic that Jounouchi could hit the nail on the head... somebody nearly told me that my world was going to end...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:33 am
Jonouchi was startled by the question, then blushed upon finding what it was Seto was holding. "Eh heh... that's a concept sketch. You know, they start with those to make the 3-D models for the characters and enemies in video games. At least they used too, but now most people skip that step and go straight to math. Mine are all done by hand and then rendered later. I think they look better that way."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:51 pm
"Ah, I see." Seto gave the picture a look of approval. It really did look like him. He had to admit, the Mutt could draw. He handed it back to him with a small smirk. "So, am I the villain in Nintendo's new game or something? I knew that I was a tyrant at the company, but I didn't think that made me that evil." Secretly, Seto was hoping that the blonde wouldn't catch on to what was going on upstairs, he couldn't risk it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:04 pm
After snorting the white power alined on the nightstand he rubbed his nose clean in case of any stray powder. He let out a sigh and layed back on his bed gazing sadly at the ceiling, the craving was gone and he knew soon hed be full of energy. But for now he was just mellow, he wished things werent the way they were. His habits risked Setos job, life, reputation and not to mention his happines. He began to fiddle around with his locket around his neck before opening it and laying eyes upon his elder brothers picture. Taking in that beautiful smile and happy glint in the eyes that had been frozen over for years. Just looking at his brother made a smile trace on his face. He let out a more happy sigh before walking into his bathroom and gazing at himself in the mirror. He did look different, more tired..sad..and lost. But the small smile on his face staring back at him made him see the side that he knew was still there. This made him know that he still hadnt changed, and things would be ok. He splashed a bit of water on his face and then looked back to the mirror the smile still on his face. " You make all the difference...big brother.." he whispered as if saying to his brother in person.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:28 pm
"Well... it's only a prelim. sketch, they may not like it much. I've never done the villians before, and you're really the only person who fits the profile of 'tall, dark, mysterious swordsman' since some how I don't think Pegasus would cut it." Jonouchi joked, shrugging.
"Kaiba-kun, you're not alright are you?" He asked, when Seto said nothing. "There's something wrong isn't there? Mokuba's alright isn't he? I mean, teenage years can be rough, and worse when you grow up in the spotlight... He's not hurt or anything is he?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:44 am
Seto looked away from Jounouchi, not wanting to answer his question. One, he didn't know how he would react to it. But most importantly, he didn't know if Jounouchi could be trusted with the information. Besides, to Seto, it was Jounouchi, one of the people he hated most. Why would he tell him his problems? Why would Jounouchi ask Seto what was wrong? Seto opened his mouth to tell Jounouchi that his problems was none of his business, but his mouth had other ideas. Instead, he said, "Mokuba... I'm worried about him... he's in a gang..."  

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:31 pm
Mokuba took a breath before letting out a soft sigh. He then gazed up at the mirror again with a small smile. He turned and walked out of the bathroom walking out of the room entirly. " Im gonna go see my brother and whoever was at the door kay Rin? You cna come with if youd like to. " he explained with a smile turning more to her as he stood by the doorframe.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:49 pm
"Geez... Been there... He's not in with the Yakuza is he? Man... that'd suck, I mean I went to America before I ended up there, but it was close, was it ever close. Lucky they aren't still after me." Jonouchi was hit hard by the idea that the less-of-a-creep of the two brothers was in such a bad spot, and further more, a spot like his used to be. He would never accuse Kaiba of being anything like his own father... those brother's were close... but was he? Jonouchi shook his head to rid it of such thoughts.
"Geez, the kid's in deep isn't he?" Jonouchi rubbed the back of his neck nervously. Offerings of the sort he was about to give wouldn't go over with the Kaiba he remembered, but that was only charity, so he'd make this payment. "Look, I've got experience with that kind of thing. I'll help if you want, consider it payment for letting me put you in the game."

Meanwhile Rin had determined that suggestions were actually orders that she was to follow and did as she was told. She was used to being paraded about and wondered briefly what she should do, then dismissed the thought. That wasn't right, she didn't need to think, she just had to look pretty.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:23 pm
Seto looked at Jounouchi nervously, not sure how to deal with his sudden kindness. "I don't know..." he replied softly, looking... lost. The elder Kaiba had never been in such a situation before, and he didn't know what Mokuba would say if he knew that he had told Jounouchi. But then again, things couldn't get any worse, could they? After all, he'd know what to do, he said that he had had experience, right? Every grain of Seto's body went against taking help from anyone, but he knew that he would do anything for Mokuba's sake. "Please do..." he asked, his mask of arrogance and self-centeredness dissapating rapidly.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff