Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
There Are No Secrets In Forks... (OPEN ^_^) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you plan to join the RP?
  YES!
  No.
  Eh, not today.
  GOLD
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:39 pm
"I wish she would stay still," Rose thought. She found herself fighting often against just one wolf in particular - the girl who'd been there first, Raiyne.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:13 pm
After rolling away from a blow, Raiyne jumped up to the nearest tree. Almost immediatly after getting to a tall branch, she jumped back down at the vampire she had been fighting. Claws and teeth extended forward she fell powerfully and gracefully.  

Ayllin

i K e e t

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:39 pm
Tori drew back her hand and slammed it into a wolf's solar plexus. Had it been on a human, they would have died...but this was no human. She raked her hand down a wolf's side, her hand formed like a claw.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:19 pm
Nessarose was pushed onto her back by Raiyne's leap. She growled, and kicked the wolf off with both her legs. There would have to be a decisive victory soon - they couln't all keep this up forever, or she was sure that at least the wolves couldn't. They weren't immortal.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Ayllin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:54 pm
Raiyne bit onto the vampires legs as she was kicked, bringing the vampire along for the ride as she soared a good ten feet above ground, and tried to push the vampire under her. The fall wouldn't hurt either of them, but it was best to be on top for the landing.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:37 pm
Nessarose felt the air rush out of her as she fell, but that didn't stop her from immediately rolling out from under the wolf and getting in a few good kicks to its side. Sometimes it was handy that vampires didn't need to breathe.

(No seriously, we should end this fight scene somehow and get on with the lovely plot I read about on the first page ^^")  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Ayllin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:10 pm
((Yeah... I was hoping more people would join. A lot of the people who signed up haven't posted for awhile too. So I guess all the original parts we'll just have to fill in accordingly confused ))

Raiyne was in pain- vampire kicks hurt! But that didn't stop her from getting right back up. She probablly had a few broken ribs, but they would heal very soon. Before she could get around to attacking again, seven extra vampires came into the scene.
The Cullen family had come out of their home. Emmett was smiling and flexing- obviously wanting to join the fight, Rosalie standing right beside him. Alice was at the rear of the family along with Jasper. Carlisle was in front, with Esme and Edward tailing him. The werewolves regrouped a good 20 feet from the Cullens. Carlisle calmly stopped the fighting to ask what was going on. No doubt that Jasper's influence had to deal with the feeling of peace that they all felt.
Raiyne looked to Edward for translation as she argued, despite the calming presence. "I was minding my business when they attacked." Sam shot her a warning glance- alpha always spoke for the group. Raiyne just growled at him.
"So naturally we all came to help," Sam added to her statement. Carlisle then looked to the other vampires for their side of the story.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:56 pm
"Minding your own business." Tori snorted. "Over the treaty boundaries." She turned to the Cullens and put her hands on her hips. "Where the hell have you been?" she asked. "Seriously, there's a fight going on in your damn front yard and you never notice? Sheesh."  

i K e e t

Ayllin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:05 pm
Before any of the Cullens could respond to her, Raiyne roared a thought to the medium of Edward, "What gives you the right to enforce the boundries? Scum!" Of course, Edward rephrased a bit as he spoke in his monotone of translation. Raiyne growled at him, she didn't like him editing, but she didn't want to be exposed to an attack in her human form. Sam gave her a look that shut her up. Two strikes. Raiyne hung her head, but still glared at the vampires through from under her eyelashes. Sam spoke through Edward now, "We would much rather prefer to leave now in peace, if it's all right. Raiyne is newer to us, and she is not yet aware of how important the treaty is. Exceptions have been made before, and since she didn't do any harm, it would be much easier on all of us to just let it pass."

Raiyne flung her head up- glaring at him, uncaring of the 'respect' they were supposed to show to the alpha- starting to protest. She didn't want him blaming this all on her. They never got mad at Jacob for crossing the line. She argued with him through thoughts, but Edward did not say the arguement aloud.

((I'm going to make a another character so the plot can get moving a bit faster.))

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:03 pm
Daniel had been paying attension to the Cullens severly for the past several months. Mostly, this was because of his plan to do away with their human friend, Bella. Every second of every day he had to be carefull of his thoughts, he knew what the bronze haired one could do. Also, he had to be carefull not to make any set plans- that would tip the little one off. Often, he found himself leaving town just so that he could think straight and not worry about exposing himself. Supposedvly, the girl was going to become one of them- but all of the Cullens, in his opion, kept putting it off. Daniel was determined to get rid of her.

In his almost stalkish behavior, he hadn't missed a thing of the little break out in the woods. He would have gone to help the vampire cause, he'd love to kick some wolf a**, but he had heard the jist of the fight. The vampires were fighting for the Cullens' treaty. He especially chose to say out of it after the Cullen family entered the scene.

Ayllin

i K e e t

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:50 pm
"Bullshit." Tori snorted. "Didn't do any harm?" she flicked a hand at the surroundings.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:32 pm
Nessarose didn't enter into the argument - she was a feeling just the tiniest bit guilty now, for fighting - but she studied the Cullens with interest. She'd never had a chance to be so close to them before.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Ayllin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:52 pm
"Shut your trap, leech! If you hadn't attacked then there would be no damage at all!" Raiyne once again spoke out of turn. And again, Edward rephrased. Sam looked at her and spoke in his mind- "Next time you speak out, we'll leave and you can fend all of them off for yourself." Edward didn't share the threat with the rest of the vampires, but Raiyne thought he looked a little smug.

Raiyne growled again, this time much deeper. She hated the restrictions the pack made. Common sense, or maybe instinct, told her to control her thoughts, but she couldn't seem to give in to that sense. It didn't make it any better that the rest of them could hear the conversation.

Carlisle stepped in again, "I think we should remain calm." He said quietly, but full of authority. "We don't need to be fighting. It would make no sense to drag this out any further. I think it would be best if you all just left now." Several people looked upset. Jared, Emmett, some of the other vampires. Only one of the three vampires that they had fought looked like she would really rather not continue fighting, despite the advantage the vampire side had now.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:02 pm
Nessarose itched for the werewolves to leave, so she could introduce herself to the Cullens privately. She noticed, though, that Tori looked a) unhappy about the end of the fight, and b) it seemed she already knew the Cullens. She wondered how that had happened - she didn't recall her being in the area when Rose had moved to Forks. Did she have a prior acquaintance?  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Ayllin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:55 am
Sam spoke without interuption from Raiyne this time, "It's settled then. We'll leave, with little" he emphasized as he looked to the vampire that seemed eager for more fighting, "damage done- seeing as the treaty was never actually violated," again he looked to the same vampire "I'm fairly certain you are not a Cullen, and since you attacked her it wouldn't have mattered if you were." He remained calm as he further explained. When he was done he started to turn around, to leave. The others followed him, but Raiyne kept her eyes on the vampires as she walked, bringing up the rear.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff