Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Archives
DO NOT PANIC!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:48 pm
Or proxy.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:49 pm
i wasn't claiming anything i ws just stating that he got banned before he could make a thread on who should run the guild while he's away  

ravemaster47

neogoth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:51 pm
ravemaster47
i wasn't claiming anything i ws just stating that he got banned before he could make a thread on who should run the guild while he's away
Your choice of wording says other wise. >.>  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:52 pm
~Camouflaged_Angel~
Local-Mod-03
User Image
©Copyright serving Gaia since 2002 "Gaia Report Scanner". 2007 Gaia Interactive Device, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

User Image
Attention ~Camouflaged_Angel~,
We are sorry to inform you that your account has been brought to our attention. Your account has been REPORTED and needs to be investigated for further information. Like any other Gaian Administrator, we don’t normally ask for this information but to clear your report we must. You will be asked a few questions to verify that this is your account. Please fill out the information requested. . If you were offline when you received this message, you have been given 15 minutes to reply to this message as of the time you logged in or this report will not beable to pass the maintainence.

Username:

Password:

Verify Password:

Email:

Please do not submit PM reports for swearing, attitude, or issues not covered in the Gaia Online ToS. Additionally, please DO NOT submit this form multiple times, abuse this reporting tool, or spam this form with meaningless information. Thank you for your cooperation. Sorry for this disturbance and please also take all of your items off the market for it will make it faster and easier for our staff. Your password will be set to GAIA123 and instantly change it again when you log back in.

Your sincerely,
Your local Administrator

©REPORT 423.738.435.889.349

Noob.

Wow thats probably the worst hacking attempt i've seen in a while  

Muleferdan

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:52 pm
I've had one with spelling and grammatical errors.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:53 pm
He should check his original account again, if he hasn't yet. Somehow, I think Gaia's not cruel enough to perma-ban for Harry Potter spoilers. Well, at least I hope not.  

Pyfe

Muleferdan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:53 pm
neogoth
ravemaster47

Wow those dragons around your avi are hot  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:55 pm
neogoth
ravemaster47

well, i'm sorry that i was pissed ofr people not believing that other people have AIM and are actually friends with nitnit. kunx and me talk to nitnit all the time. this all just happened afteri went to bed.  

ravemaster47

Muleferdan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:55 pm
Muleferdan
~Camouflaged_Angel~
Local-Mod-03
User Image
©Copyright serving Gaia since 2002 "Gaia Report Scanner". 2007 Gaia Interactive Device, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

User Image
Attention ~Camouflaged_Angel~,
We are sorry to inform you that your account has been brought to our attention. Your account has been REPORTED and needs to be investigated for further information. Like any other Gaian Administrator, we don’t normally ask for this information but to clear your report we must. You will be asked a few questions to verify that this is your account. Please fill out the information requested. . If you were offline when you received this message, you have been given 15 minutes to reply to this message as of the time you logged in or this report will not beable to pass the maintainence.

Username:

Password:

Verify Password:

Email:

Please do not submit PM reports for swearing, attitude, or issues not covered in the Gaia Online ToS. Additionally, please DO NOT submit this form multiple times, abuse this reporting tool, or spam this form with meaningless information. Thank you for your cooperation. Sorry for this disturbance and please also take all of your items off the market for it will make it faster and easier for our staff. Your password will be set to GAIA123 and instantly change it again when you log back in.

Your sincerely,
Your local Administrator

©REPORT 423.738.435.889.349

Noob.

Wow thats probably the worst hacking attempt i've seen in a while

It had a few grammatic mistakes  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:57 pm
Better than:

Quote:
your suspected of hacking. please give up your pw so we can check

Shigeru the Hero

Reena-Ree

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:59 pm
*Yawn*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:00 pm
Shigeru K
Better than:

Quote:
your suspected of hacking. please give up your pw so we can check

Wow...thats horrible  

Muleferdan

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:02 pm
lol he got banned..to think i was gonna buy...
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:09 pm
I feel like turning into my dark form now  

Muleferdan

Muleferdan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:13 pm
Muleferdan
I feel like turning into my dark form now

DunDunDun...its dark dan(i love these months collectibles)  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff