Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Star Wars: (Will be continued in Star Wars: Beyond the Outer Rims Guild)
Planet Coruscant Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kumori shadou

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:07 pm
"Come to Corela a man named Traz wishes to talk to you. I was told to protect you if need be but I have been polietly told that that is not needed. still he wishs to talk to you about somthing involving the jedi I do not realy know or care." Looks at the sith then the cloaked figuer. "I will let you handel the sith and leave you to keep your promes sense no one cares if I stay or go."
He waves his hand and picks up the bodies of the dead solders and walks away bringing them away to be dealt with properly.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:13 pm
kumori shadou
"Come to Corela a man named Traz wishes to talk to you. I was told to protect you if need be but I have been polietly told that that is not needed. still he wishs to talk to you about somthing involving the jedi I do not realy know or care." Looks at the sith then the cloaked figuer. "I will let you handel the sith and leave you to keep your promes sense no one cares if I stay or go."
He waves his hand and picks up the bodies of the dead solders and walks away bringing them away to be dealt wit properly.

Sani closed her eyes and face was red, "All the jedi are scum!!! Sith, Light, Nuetrals! They are all scum!" she yelled it at the top of her lungs, with tears coming out of her eyes. "I don't want anyone near me!" she then colapsed from the stress blacking out.  

snoozer01
Vice Captain

kumori shadou

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:20 pm
He smply whispers back. "I don't care for your thoughts about me, sith, jedi, or neutrials. Life is made up of decisions and I made mine a long time ago. My life is going down a path I can not escape from. You have time to choose. Be lucky some peaple care what happens to you." That is his last words as he walks away to his ship He always hated coming to core worlds. So many voices and each time he comes to one thier are just as many problems.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:27 pm
Lucious then looked down as both jedi surrounded him and as the other attacked the soldiers around him. He then gripped the girl called Sani's arm tighter as the blood fell down her wrist due to her resistance. He then looke at her fallen body plainly with no sense of remorse. "As I have already told you, if you make a scene then we'll just make that scene a messy one." Lucious then glanced at both of the men and then smiled. He then looked at the man other one on the side. "Let him handle the sith huh." Lucious then laughed. "He will be just as successful in doing that just as you have in bringing this girl in to this Trez that you speak of." Lucious then turned to the other man. "And you there suggest that I go with my life right. I would tell you the same thing, but since you've already approached me and my men as you have, you don't quite have a life. According to my sources from the small Exchange here, they did speak of a man wielding a lightsaber that stalked a girl around in this city. So it seems you never did quite have life of your own from the looks of it. If by any chance you did, you just ended by confronting me. Now let me give you a suggestion. Go ahead and attempt to finish what you started, or I shall finish for you. Attempt...........key word." Lucious then gripped the girls hand as he let a high level of Force Stun surge through her slouched body blocking off all the channels in her body of connecting to the force temporarily. "....." He then turned back glaring dangerously at both men.  

Calibur Elyos

kumori shadou

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:36 pm
Atlas shrugs and drops the bodies of the solders and turns around. "Such a mouthy little thing you are. I would care for you words but the problem is you are to blinded by emotions to think properly." He stands their watching what he did to the girl. "The only reason you probably came was out of hatred. You only want the girl cause some one else does and so by all rights you should deny them that with out fully understanding the situation. Such foolish actions are signs of narrow-mindedness and if you are that narrow minded you are not a problem to worry about."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:54 pm
kumori shadou
Atlas shrugs and drops the bodies of the solders and turns around. "Such a mouthy little thing you are. I would care for you words but the problem is you are to blinded by emotions to think properly." He stands their watching what he did to the girl. "The only reason you probably came was out of hatred. You only want the girl cause some one else does and so by all rights you should deny them that with out fully understanding the situation. Such foolish actions are signs of narrow-mindedness and if you are that narrow minded you are not a problem to worry about."

Lucious then laughed once more. "And such a humerous little thing you are. Emotions you speak of? Thats just your personal point of view towards the sith as a whole. You look at the picture from the angle you please. However, you don't realize that you must look at it from all angles and each perspective. It seems to me that you are blinded by ignorance to the point where it shows even in your face, therefore you speak stupidity everytime a word leaves your mouth. You say that I am blinded by emotions to think properly however, if you were asked to prove that you would be once again only prove your ignorance yet again with silence." Lucious then turned his back on the jedi and then while dragging the girl and then stopped while turning his head. "You say that I probaly came out here because somebody else willed it, but at the same time you seem unsure of your self since you said probaly. However, you know deep down inside that you yourself was ordered down here to bring in this girl to your weak minded master. Now let me say this. If I am so narrow minded to the point to where I pose no threat or a problem to you, why is it that you take the valuable time out of your life to even speak towards me? That is because you know you don't have the power to change anything that my will has touched. I can go on all day speaking of your ignorance, but why don't you show me how small of a problem I am without using words this time if you're that sure of yourself." Lucious then smiled broadly into the smile broke into quiet but dangerous laughter. "Standing here looking at me like that is not intimidating at all so you can cancel that little act."  

Calibur Elyos

kumori shadou

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:08 pm
"To see if you can speak. And I would very much ask the same of you sense you seemed to say I am just as unintelligent as you said I clamed you were. And seems to ramble on and on were as I was very short and to the point. Who is wasting time now? Also He is not my master I decided to do him a favor because he asked me to." He closes his eyes after this and starts to meditate and reach his proper state of mind. He then used a strong force wave that came up between the man and the girl that by all rights should separate the 2 and push them away from each other. He then ignited his light saber and got between the girl and the Dark Jedi. He readied his mind and protected him self with a force immunity.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:13 pm
Sani felt the stun go threw her body stopping the last of her force powers. She screamed in pain as the force stopped in her body. "Please, just let me go..." she pulled out her knife and put it near her hand, "I will cut it off if you don't let me go!" she glared at the sith, "I'm not afraid to!"
((I'll brb, gonna go get a bath :3 ))  

snoozer01
Vice Captain

Calibur Elyos

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:34 pm
kumori shadou
"To see if you can speak. And I would very much ask the same of you sense you seemed to say I am just as unintelligent as you said I clamed you were. And seems to ramble on and on were as I was very short and to the point. Who is wasting time now? Also He is not my master I decided to do him a favor because he asked me to." He closes his eyes after this and starts to meditate and reach his proper state of mind. He then used a strong force wave that came up between the man and the girl that by all rights should separate the 2 and push them away from each other. He then ignited his light saber and got between the girl and the Dark Jedi. He readied his mind and protected him self with a force immunity.

As the Force Wave pushed Lucious back, he then gritted his feet into the ground as he slid back. The the impact of the Force Wave was very strong indeed, but it only made it more worse for the girl. Lucious then looked down at the girl and due to the jedi's Force Wave and Lucious's strong grip on her wrist, it only caused more of her skin to be torn and the wounded started to bleed a little more fiercly than before. Still, Lucious gripped her arm no matter what the means. He then looked down at the girl again plainly once more. "You may do as you wish. Go ahead and cut it off. I'll just go ahead and finish what you started by cutting the other off, that way it'll ease your resistance." His grip on the girl's arm was that of the way he would grip his lightsaber and anybody familiar with the jedi would know that you cannot separate one from their lightsaber. Lucious then ignited the red Lightsaber as he turned around to face the jedi. "So be it. I guess you've come a long way searching for your own demise. And to answer your question. You're the one waisting time considering you just failed your mission. My mission has been finished a long time ago, and I have all the time in the world." Lucious then dwarted towards the jedi as his robes flapped in the winds while the girl was flung from different ends in the air from behind by his powerful grip.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:40 pm
He stood thier. Knowing no mater how fast he may be going he si going to be the slower persone with an extria persoen being carryed. No mater how fast you are he entred a stance appering like mode III as he calmed his mind he saw him speaking but had no care for what he was saying. He had his lightsaber in his hand and ready to be ignited but it was not ignited yet. He wanted the being to come and strike at him.  

kumori shadou

Calibur Elyos

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:59 pm
kumori shadou
He stood thier. Knowing no mater how fast he may be going he si going to be the slower persone with an extria persoen being carryed. No mater how fas tyou are he entred a stance appering like mode III as he calmed his he calmed his mind he sa him speaking but had no care for what he was saying. He had his lightsaber in his hand and ready to be ignited but it was not ignited yet. He wanted the being to come and strike at him.

Before coming into melee distance, he then stopped abrubly in front of the jedi and Force Pushed towards him. As he dwarted across the streets, again the young girl's body was flung from various sides while he gripped her hand. Upon impact of the attack, Lucious then brought his lightsaber in front of his face as brought himself into melee range. As he approached the jedi, he then dashed from side to side in random areas as he closened in for a horizontal slash from the red lightsaber.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:06 pm
With all of her body being dragged around, she held on to his arm dropping her knife.  

snoozer01
Vice Captain

kumori shadou

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:13 pm
The blast pushed him back a few inches the problem was he brought up force immunity to counter in obvious force technique that would be used to try and throw an opponent off balance and open them to an attack at the start of trouble. He entered form 7 vaapad. His mind centered itself taping into the deep well of emotion to fuel his strikes. He was not paying attention to the dashes they were not important only the moment of striking was the key time to react. The force was calm for him and he waited. When the person dashed in for the horizontal strike. He ignited his saber and ducked below the strike. Atlas’s free arm was left open and severed right above the elbow, but he continued to sever his opponents now open arm that was holding the girl right at the elbow. He then kneed her so she would go forward taking the lesser of two evils as far as more harm was concerned. Disengaged his saber and grabbed her with his only arm and preceded to force jump off the side of the building plummeting to the lower sections of the city.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:20 pm
Trez opened the comlink and said to Atlas. "If she does not wish to come let her be I will get her myself in due time as for the Sith that is in the way leave him be and come back to base we have other things to plan as of now as for the Sith and Jedi forget them for now. Oh and you Sani in due time I will come to talk to you until then have fun with the Sith and learn much." Trez then closed the comlink and his image faded away.  

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Calibur Elyos

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:29 pm
Lucious then Force Speeded appearing only as a a shadow of blackness from his robes. As he beamed through the city's lower sections, a great swift of blackness then passed across the side of the jedi's arms. By the time the jedi would look, he would have noticed that the girl was gone by now. Lucious then deactivated his lightsaber as he beamed through the city streets, while gripping Sani's injured arm once more. Lucious brought the girl up putting her across his shoulder as he made his way back to the starship. As he made his way, the sith assassins leaped from various buildings lead by a commander that stood stood atop the highest of the nearby buildings. "Take care of this cowardly scoundrel." With that, Lucious then made his way into the starship and got on it with the girl. Minutes after, it then rose in the air with a loud blast from its thrusters. It then rose through the clouds as it blasted through the clouded atomoshpere as it departed Coruscant.  
Star Wars: (Will be continued in Star Wars: Beyond the Outer Rims Guild)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games