Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
all ny gaia:high school Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krusadin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:24 pm

James settled down to the seat closest to teachers desk. That way he was far away from emos, preppies, jocks and weirdos and could concentrate on the teaching. He sighed a little as he opened the book.

"Can anyone tell me who Eisenhower was?"
Teacher peered around the class as Jamesses hand shot up. She ignored it and kept looking at her students.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:54 am

username: Wacram Glaziuz
name: Logen
sex: Female
age: 13 really but she is smarter than any on the school... she has been pushed up on the school from the start when she was just a little girl but now she is in the same class as James... and she is really bored with moving up classes she dont get very many friends that way...
BIO: She uses her computer all the time... she doesent do anything without her computer... though she does all her maths in her mind Really fast!... she often finds that Hacking some random server and such is fun!

Wacram Glaziuz

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:10 am

*Logen walked intoo the classroom, and she sat down at the row at the backside and she sighed... she didnt even look at the blackboard... she took up her book and now she looked at the teacher... waiting for her to say something maybee the teacher had forgotten that a new student was joining today? well... it wasnt her problem... not yet at least!*
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:45 am

James couldn't help noticing the new girl who had entered the glass. Teacher seemed to be ignoring her as she did with James. He bent his neck to see her better. She was much smaller than the teens in their class, yet she looked a whole lot smarter than any of the popular girls. He turned his head quickly away to hide his staring...judging by her body structure, she was thirteen. She propably had experience with computers, since her nails had been clipped short to make typing more convenient. James could spot that her concentration on the teachers words was flawless. When she had heard the word "Eisenhower", her right hands fingers had moved from reflex, perhaps to raise her hand to answer the question. He ended his chasing toughts to one conclusion:
She is a child genious. Scary, in other words.

Krusadin

nite1394

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:29 pm

(loving my RP)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:35 pm

*Logen had noticed that James had been staring, she could see that he was pretty much smarter than others becouse the other people that was in the class was doodling and tossing paper balls at or to eachother... that wasnt a sign of intelligence... but what could she know about that? she couldnt judge what iq they had on just that... well... she would have to hack the grades server later... she smiled and started thinking of methods that this could be done in... she took up her pocket computer and found a wireless network and she hacked it... it was easy... with the programs she used... she then found the ip of the server that held all the grades... and she hacked it... easily and she looked and saw that people in this class was not so dumb that she had imagined... though they acted immature at least... and she didnt like it... she wondered what to do when a paper ball hit her head... she opened the paper ball and she stared at the words inside it the words was HA! HA! she smiled and tossed it back with presition... it actually hit the eye of the one who tossed it on her the boy withheld a scream of pain and laughed a bit Logen then started to laugh a bit silently and took down everything that the teacher was saying about Eisenhower... she liked this class... it was funny and still there was some individuals that could be mesured with her own intelligence! ... she just smiled...*

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:27 am

nite1394
(loving my RP)

(yet you hardly participate)
The bell rang and James stood up to see the odd girl packing her stuff. He swallowed loudly and walked towards her, straightening his collar a bit.
"Good day...I noticed that you are new here. Need any help finding around the place?"
This was completely professional, James thought. She might come in hand.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:17 pm

Krusadin
nite1394
(loving my RP)

(yet you hardly participate)
The bell rang and James stood up to see the odd girl packing her stuff. He swallowed loudly and walked towards her, straightening his collar a bit.
"Good day...I noticed that you are new here. Need any help finding around the place?"
This was completely professional, James thought. She might come in hand.

*Logen smiled to him, then she said:*

"No sorry, i know what there is to know about this school..."

*She had her bag on her back and the bag, was really stylish it was white, with some kind of reflex that looked like frost, and in the middle of it, a green Biohazard sign, Logen had some kind of headphones, they was also white, looked confertable... Logen walked out, after saying:*

"Thank you for the offer though"

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:32 am

"Sure, no problem..."

"James got dumped!"
Rick slapped James on the back as he walked past him, whispering the words loudly into is ear. He grinned at Jamesses embarrased expression.

James sighed a little and walked after P.Rick. The day couldn't have sucked more, he thought. As he pulled out his notes, he found someone elses handwriting in them.

This isn't mine
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces